Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your username and password on internet sites

(edited)

If any of you use the same password here that you use on other sites, you may want to use a unique one on each site.

DV servers are 100% secure, but we can not say that about other places you visit. This is strictly a precationary move by DV to make sure our members are safe and secure.

Thanks

Edited by grumpy
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Grumpy,

That is excellent advice. I have been using a great little program (free) that you can save your log in information on and it will even generate a password for you.

If anyone is interested in the link, just PM me.

SoCalLou

Thanks Grumpy,

That is excellent advice. I have been using a great little program (free) that you can save your log in information on and it will even generate a password for you.

If anyone is interested in the link, just PM me.

SoCalLou

Post it here please.

Post it here please.

Adam,

Here is the link to the password program I mentioned yesterday

http://lastpass.com/

After booting up my computer each day, the first thing I do is log in to Last Pass. After that it logs me in to every site that I have stored in the program. If you sign up in a new site Last Pass will offer to generate a secure password for you and save the information for the next time you log into the new site.

It's been working great for me and the only password I have to remember is the one I established for Last Pass. I just found out the other day that I can access all the stored information from any computer. How neat is that?

SoCalLou

• 2 weeks later...