Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please HELP decipher emails from our congressman !!!!!

OtisDaWhino

Ok... just got through reading the document and it seems like there's two options left to us as investors:

1) Either choose to disbelieve that it comes from the US Treasury even though the poster vigourously states it's in the original verse and that the UST was the originator. Choose to disbelieve the RD as opposed to the RV and get ready to see a 'break even' point or a small profit margin.

OR

2) Believe that this document is true; that the Iraqi dinar will RD and no average investor will be an 'instant millionaire'; and that All the gurus, including Adam, simply found a clever way to make money during this event and are cashing in each month.

With that said, don't expect any guru to agree with this PDF because if they do- it will be like killing the goose that lays the golden egg. Think about it- how many people will renew memberships if they are told that it will be a RD? Myself-- I've got my bank accounts set up, I've got my dinars stored in a safe place, and I let my paid memberships expire months ago. I haven't created a LLC or Trust specifically for this investment- was told months ago by a renowned South East tax attorney to wait until the money came before worrying about those vehicles. Have a non-interest checking account for parking purposes and wait patiently. Oh yes, before I go... for those individuals who keep shouting out to God as they spew their spin of retractions and denials, may He hear them and give to them appropriately.

I like the way that you think. Perhaps, once the RV has passed flowing, we should meet. GLTY and all. Go RV.

this is off subject, but there was something on the news a few moments ago about that popular blonde actress who was stabbed earlier tonight at a restaurant in LA......trying to figure out her last name......was in Legally Blonde, she was stabbed by a stalker....may have been Reese something???

Do you really think a Congressman or his staff will leak a document out stating anything. They probably had this drawn up after the long correspondence to shut us up so we don't look like we know what the f*** we are doing. More misinformation. I could've drawn up a synopsis like this, made it pretty, put a graph, and leak it out. No signature, no letter head, just bs.

GO RV :P

PS..I do like the effort to find out though.

• Upvote 1

Tamiflyer, it would be a pleasure to meet after this event works itself out. Easy blues, couple of drinks, good conversation, and a great steak- not a bad way to spend an evening. I look forward to it. :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh we need a singles forum!! just sayin

no, with her nife!!!

Come on its Friday night....

Witherspoon(with her spoon)?

No, with her nife

I hope butter is her Forte. GLTY and all. Go Rv.

Tamiflyer, it would be a pleasure to meet after this event works itself out. Easy blues, couple of drinks, good conversation, and a great steak- not a bad way to spend an evening. I look forward to it. smile.gif

You got it. Go RV.

It is 1000% real from Jo Bonners office. I am sitting here at my computer in ole country ass Mobile Alabama and my father sent that email to our congressmans office and got that response with the pdf attached. That pdf that I posted is the EXACT pdf that I downloaded off of my email. I will be glad to forward anyone the actual emails and you can trace it or IP route lookup the entire thing if you wish. This is a real document and my take on it is not negative.....in fact I believe it is a good thing. I think everyone has come to a rational conclusion that they arent going to just RV with some crazy rate. My take is this document means they will redenominate the money and it will stay the same value.....ok we dont lose, we dont gain BUT THEN the RV will come in a small rate and go up from there and the people that keep some in for the long haul will end up making the big bucks over time and others will cash out at whatever it is.

Now I just need to know if that is a correct logical explanation ????

Yes, very logical thinking... I hate it , but that sure sounds right.. Time to be patient & wait... My kids will enjoy it one day...

Where are the documents supporting the fact that the US Treasury has trillions of IQD?

Buddy, you'll be the first ever if you see proof regarding ANYTHING about this investment. No single guru or person on ANY of these sites has ever given more than their "word". They seem to have an abundance of "sources" however, though not one source has EVER been cited because it would basically put their life in jeopardy. I'm waiting for the day there's even a hint of solid evidence to help us feel confident about what we've bought into. If anyone disagrees, I BEG you, show me any single thing that proves this RV is bound to happen! (and saying "It HAS to, Iraq NEEDS it" is bullshit as well. I remember when they "HAD" to have it at least 4 times over the past year). And while I'm on my soapbox, the reason people get so negative about this is precisely because reality starts to set in and we see the absurdity of it all. It's time to call the bluff folks.

• Upvote 3

Buddy, you'll be the first ever if you see proof regarding ANYTHING about this investment. No single guru or person on ANY of these sites has ever given more than their "word". They seem to have an abundance of "sources" however, though not one source has EVER been cited because it would basically put their life in jeopardy. I'm waiting for the day there's even a hint of solid evidence to help us feel confident about what we've bought into. If anyone disagrees, I BEG you, show me any single thing that proves this RV is bound to happen! (and saying "It HAS to, Iraq NEEDS it" is bullshit as well. I remember when they "HAD" to have it at least 4 times over the past year). And while I'm on my soapbox, the reason people get so negative about this is precisely because reality starts to set in and we see the absurdity of it all. It's time to call the bluff folks.

Gave you a +1 to help offset the 25 negs you'll be getting for being a realist...

• Upvote 1

This is the part that I like:

"Under the proposed redenomination, the Iraqi government would issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1000 current dinars. The exchange rate would be 1.17 new dinars to the dollar, equivalent to 1,170 current dinars to the dollar." Didn't the spokesman for The CBI just say yesterday, on another thread, that they were ready to implement a new 500 and 1000 dinar note? The above excerpt clearly states "Issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1000 current dinars." Well, let's see! If they issue a new 1000 dinar note, it surely would be called a redenomination, in this case, the Kurdish language with it this time around. This could very well be that the new IQD would be at least equivalent to $1.17. Leaving information out of the truth does not necessarily make it a lie. They are throwing out information that can be purposedly altered by readers since it is so vague. This is their game and we will just have to wait until the RV happens along side the RD. AMMHO and observation. GLTA and Go RV.

I wrote this, If I can recall correctly, a few months ago. I still believe in it. However, I don't recall saying that the new dinar would be 1,170 to the dollar. That is what it is now, so why whould I say it? I believe that some of this is out of context, which means nothing to me, but just puts me in the playing field of monetary gain. Thank you for you post. GLTA and Go RV.

OTIS THE WHINO

My father has been corresponding back and forth with our congressman JO BONNER in Alabama. He has been asking direct questions and asked them to correspond with the US Treasury with questions concerning our investment in the Dinar. Well, we have gotten a few responses back but nothing of any direct substance. WELL....Today we received a DETAILED response from his office. I am going to upload the exact document they sent and post the email conversations. To us it looks as if we will now have a 1.17 Dinar to the Dollar BUT the document explains that the value of the dinar will be the same as it is now. We are not accountants so we have no idea what this ACTUALLY means. Can you please give us a clear and concise explanation of what this document states and what will happen once this RD occurs. Thank you and we look forward to your response.

Read more:

There is nothing to decipher, why are you folks contacting congressmen when you will never, I repeat never get the truth from them? My advice is to stop contacting these people, because even if they know anything about an RV, they will never tell the common citizen. Wise up!

There is plenty of reason to go further, and I can do this all day.

But, in the interest of others, please consider this.

I started out here believing only the Ccs, Chats and Gurus, because they enabled my desire for a RV; large and quick.

I argued, fired plenty of blank statements, quoted a multitude of forum facts.

I looked for the comfort of others that shared my desires and beliefs. They are called co-enablers.

I started tiring of being pelted by small doses of reality, in the form of official documents, financial statements and words from the mouth of Shabibi.

Like many here, I became very skeptical of empty promises, false statements, and claims that cannot be backed up.

Like many here, I probably have more official documents from or pertaining to Iraq, it's economy and monetary system on my computer, many of them printed out, than I have reference on the debt ceiling discussion.

Based on Space Cowboy's track record, the chances of him bing able to produce proof of FOIA results from the UST showing ownership of 20 trillion Dinar ( this rumor has already grown to up to 40 trillion Dinar, when spread by others) are fairly low; probably less than 1% probability.

Having not given up hope for. RV of some type, that kind of documentation would greatly help myself and others, if it can be produced.

All I can end with is a suggestion. If you enter a discussion about a tangible item, that can be seen, analyzed, and sources appear credible and the path from request to receipt appear untouched..... And you try to counter tangible information with a Frank said, then you are probably are going to be challenged..

Take it for what it is worth. I went through the same Baptism By Fire when I started posting. I am being a lot kinder than some of the responses I first received. Looking back, I deserved them...

Best of luck and sincere wishes your journey ends with the profit you desire..

That is a good observation, but it references both SDR's, and which currencies are in the basket that makes them up.

Unfortunately, the Dinar is not in that Basket.

It would be a poor choice to use any undervalued currency from a very unstable country to make up a basket of currencies to base SDR's value from.

Dalite, you always seem level in your comments, so I am going to ask you a question. I must say this kind of doc. does not make most of us feel warm and fuzzy about a RV. I am not understanding the $.14 part in the comments earlier about the $1.17 Could you please explain? Feeling a little weary! :mellow:

So my next question is how many of these new notes can we buy with our currency we already have?? or trade for if that's the case because then we would come out ahead if they value them 1.17 -1 right?

Read it again. 1.17 is the exchange rate, 1.17 dinar per dollar. That comes out to $0.86 USD per each IQD, which after a 1000:1 RD, is exactly the same value you now hold.

Dalite, you always seem level in your comments, so I am going to ask you a question. I must say this kind of doc. does not make most of us feel warm and fuzzy about a RV. I am not understanding the $.14 part in the comments earlier about the $1.17 Could you please explain? Feeling a little weary! :mellow:

See above. It is NOT $1.17 per dinar, it is 1.17 dinar per dollar (that comes out to $0.86 / IQD). If there is an RD, the TOTAL value does not change.

The big problem is that nobody is going to give you 1 new dinar per 1000 old dinar. A lot of people paid a 40% premium to buy their dinar, and should expect to get hit with a like premium if they try to exchange them or cash out.

... This could very well be that the new IQD would be at least equivalent to $1.17.

Nope, that is false.

I still dont understand fully what warka is, and I have always been told by friends to stay away from it.

Warka is a bank in Iraq (the largest privately owned bank) which will sell you IQD at close to the 1170/1 exchange rate (not the 40% mark up your friends paid). They will also pay you 7% interest on your savings account (more on a CD). You have smart friends.