Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please HELP decipher emails from our congressman !!!!!

OtisDaWhino

All of you have very valid points to the argument of this email. However, in my opinion, there is this repeating thought in my head as I read this thread, and that thought is this. No matter what the intentions of the one posting this was, YOU as an individual have to decide what to believe and what not to. I for one believe that they are just passing along what they feel is "intel" that the rest of us can use. Either accept it, or reject it. Plain and simple. I personally feel that the email is "loaded" in that it comes off as very one sided, and yes as some have said without the usual government signature such as a letterhead. Minor detail, but a red flag to say the least.

My point, plainly put, is this: interpreted by each of you there is going to be a varied breakdown of what it means. You are never going to all agree on it, period. The 1.17 Dinar to 1 USD for example, take 100,000 Dinar, would equal 85470 USD. Did I do my math wrong? I don't think so. In my opinion the document is stating that 1.17 Dinars would equal 1 USD. Not $1.17 USD, and then some .83 differential to make it 3.00 at some point in time. That would really be nice to see, as I hold a considerable amount of Dinar. But, one can only hope, read the discussions here and again HOPE that we make even a small profit from this investment. I for one am optimistic about it happening soon, and with a rate that is at least 1 to 1 if not more. Lastly, I take pretty much everything that is said here with a grain of salt, and I DO research what is said as best that I can. However, that is a very difficult thing to do as when you start to research what is said, you get pointed right back to where said info was started.

Think positive, think RV.

Each day is a gift, some more so than others.

Remember, Karma is a bus, that one day will come to your town, and run you over without hesitation.

You guys are soooo funny! Stop and think and read through everything several times!

#1 this is a generic response sent from the treasury dept.

#2 they claim they have nothing to do with the dinar yet have a generic response ready to be sent out to you.

#3 they dont know anything about it BUT they wll break down the redenominaton process for you.

#4 AND THIS IS THE BIG ONE THAT HAS BEEN TOTALLY MIS-INTERPRETED!!! Under the proposed redenomination, the Iraqi government would issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1000 current dinars. The exchange rate would be 1.17 new dinars to the dollar, equivalent to 1,170 current dinars to the dollar. It clearly states if you read it over several times and perhaps use your dinar as an example.........It says ONE NEW DINAR NOTE will be issued to EQUAL 1000 CURRENT DINARS! Which means if you have a 5k note they will give you (5) 1k dinar notes! They have to have parody and a transperancy period people! They can NOT just make your money worthless and make they new have tremendous value! These articles and generic letters are meant to misinform! Dont read so much into them! We are closer than we have ever been and its comng! SOON!!!

Did you mean parity rather than parody? For different purposes, either might logically have been used. But I suspect you meant parity.

According to Goggle "A parody . . . is a work created to mock, comment on, or trivialise an original work, . . . or some other target, ..."

while

parity is:

1. The state or condition of being equal, esp. regarding status or pay.2. The value of one currency in terms of another at an established exchange rate."

If Iraqi RD's their currency doesn't mean they can't RV their currency. Two separate issues. Frank filed an FOIA request with US Treasury and got a response that the UST is holding in excess 20 trillion in dinar. I don't feel any information of substance would be disseminated by a staffer of a US Congressman. A talking points paper is used as a cover for congressmen when they don't know the answer or don't want to tell the whole truth. I got into this investment because of the potential wealth of Iraq. I still feel this country's currency will pop and pop big and it will happen very quietly. Good Luck to all of us in this investment. :D

• Upvote 3

If Iraqi RD's their currency doesn't mean they can't RV their currency. Two separate issues. Frank filed an FOIA request with US Treasury and got a response that the UST is holding in excess 20 trillion in dinar. I don't feel any information of substance would be disseminated by a staffer of a US Congressman. A talking points paper is used as a cover for congressmen when they don't know the answer or don't want to tell the whole truth. I got into this investment because of the potential wealth of Iraq. I still feel this country's currency will pop and pop big and it will happen very quietly. Good Luck to all of us in this investment. :D

Please post the link to Frank's FOIA results.

Without a link to an official document, or a scanned image, it is just another lie.

I looked at the PDF file that is the subject here, as did others.

I also have a copy of the entire email from start to finish.

The PDF properties lead back to a man with a verifiable history in international economics.

Everyone can decide for themselves.

On one hand, a PDF showing UST as originator, prepared for a Washington insider tied to international economics.

On the other hand, you have a MLM veteran that is preying on Christians claiming FOIA disputing the UST, with no document to produce.

Again, produce a link, so Frank's FOIA results can receive the same amount scrutiny as this treasury PDF did.

If no link, it didn't happen, is another lie, which you have chosen to spread here.

If it takes untruthful statements to keep people's spirits up..... well, you can figure out the rest...

• Upvote 1

Please post the link to Frank's FOIA results.

Without a link to an official document, or a scanned image, it is just another lie.

I looked at the PDF file that is the subject here, as did others.

I also have a copy of the entire email from start to finish.

The PDF properties lead back to a man with a verifiable history in international economics.

Everyone can decide for themselves.

On one hand, a PDF showing UST as originator, prepared for a Washington insider tied to international economics.

On the other hand, you have a MLM veteran that is preying on Christians claiming FOIA disputing the UST, with no document to produce.

Again, produce a link, so Frank's FOIA results can receive the same amount scrutiny as this treasury PDF did.

If no link, it didn't happen, is another lie, which you have chosen to spread here.

If it takes untruthful statements to keep people's spirits up..... well, you can figure out the rest...

The pdf document is as generic as Frank's statement. Whether Frank is a MLM preying on Christians, you must know better than I, even though no link to prove that statement. You can link to anything whether legitimate or not, links don't "prove" anything. That fact that you linked to a person's background doesn't prove what was stated was totally accurate. If you disbelieve what Frank stated, file your own FOIA request with the UST to prove Frank wrong. The problem with all this information in "intel" land is it is hard to prove any of it. People have to evaluate information on their own to what makes sense and what doesn't. You choose to disbelieve, great. I choose to "not discount" information because it doesn't have a link which can't be shown as 100% truthful. Again I state that an RD and an RI/RV are two different animals and if the pdf document states a RD is being proposed doesn't eliminate the possibility of an RI/RV. Also no link doesn't mean something didn't happen, the event/news may not have been published. We aren't told everything that happens. ;)

The pdf document is as generic as Frank's statement. Whether Frank is a MLM preying on Christians, you must know better than I, even though no link to prove that statement. You can link to anything whether legitimate or not, links don't "prove" anything. That fact that you linked to a person's background doesn't prove what was stated was totally accurate. If you disbelieve what Frank stated, file your own FOIA request with the UST to prove Frank wrong. The problem with all this information in "intel" land is it is hard to prove any of it. People have to evaluate information on their own to what makes sense and what doesn't. You choose to disbelieve, great. I choose to "not discount" information because it doesn't have a link which can't be shown as 100% truthful. Again I state that an RD and an RI/RV are two different animals and if the pdf document states a RD is being proposed doesn't eliminate the possibility of an RI/RV. Also no link doesn't mean something didn't happen, the event/news may not have been published. We aren't told everything that happens. ;)

Thanks for the reply..

Again, where is the PDF of the FOIA results?

I seemed to have missed that in your reply.

It's not over until it's over, but we have a PDF file that looks fairly legit, compared to a rumor of FOIA results in opposition.

You wouldn't sit down to play poker vita a vision of a straight flush in your mind, and nothing in your hands, would you?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply..

Again, where is the PDF of the FOIA results?

I seemed to have missed that in your reply.

It's not over until it's over, but we have a PDF file that looks fairly legit, compared to a rumor of FOIA results in opposition.

You wouldn't sit down to play poker vita a vision of a straight flush in your mind, and nothing in your hands, would you?

It appears you missed my whole point so no reason to go any further. Ask Frank yourself for the PDF, you're the one who wants it. :)

If the US is not holding the physical Dinar their portion could be in the form of the "Special Drawing Rights" spoken of in the pdf file. This is just their way of telling you yes without outright saying it all the while making it appear as though they said no. Rest assured they have the means to extract wealth from the RV of IQDs once they are all in line with IMFs requirements.

It appears you missed my whole point so no reason to go any further. Ask Frank yourself for the PDF, you're the one who wants it. :)

There is plenty of reason to go further, and I can do this all day.

But, in the interest of others, please consider this.

I started out here believing only the Ccs, Chats and Gurus, because they enabled my desire for a RV; large and quick.

I argued, fired plenty of blank statements, quoted a multitude of forum facts.

I looked for the comfort of others that shared my desires and beliefs. They are called co-enablers.

I started tiring of being pelted by small doses of reality, in the form of official documents, financial statements and words from the mouth of Shabibi.

Like many here, I became very skeptical of empty promises, false statements, and claims that cannot be backed up.

Like many here, I probably have more official documents from or pertaining to Iraq, it's economy and monetary system on my computer, many of them printed out, than I have reference on the debt ceiling discussion.

Based on Space Cowboy's track record, the chances of him bing able to produce proof of FOIA results from the UST showing ownership of 20 trillion Dinar ( this rumor has already grown to up to 40 trillion Dinar, when spread by others) are fairly low; probably less than 1% probability.

Having not given up hope for. RV of some type, that kind of documentation would greatly help myself and others, if it can be produced.

All I can end with is a suggestion. If you enter a discussion about a tangible item, that can be seen, analyzed, and sources appear credible and the path from request to receipt appear untouched..... And you try to counter tangible information with a Frank said, then you are probably are going to be challenged..

Take it for what it is worth. I went through the same Baptism By Fire when I started posting. I am being a lot kinder than some of the responses I first received. Looking back, I deserved them...

Best of luck and sincere wishes your journey ends with the profit you desire..

If the US is not holding the physical Dinar their portion could be in the form of the "Special Drawing Rights" spoken of in the pdf file. This is just their way of telling you yes without outright saying it all the while making it appear as though they said no. Rest assured they have the means to extract wealth from the RV of IQDs once they are all in line with IMFs requirements.

That is a good observation, but it references both SDR's, and which currencies are in the basket that makes them up.

Unfortunately, the Dinar is not in that Basket.

It would be a poor choice to use any undervalued currency from a very unstable country to make up a basket of currencies to base SDR's value from.

• Upvote 1

Wake up guys! Its an rd plain and simple. It will come out 1:1 simultaneously with the rd which is a wash. Then over years climb to 3+ God willing. Which means most of us make roughly 3k. Got it now? Get over it.

STFU dont tell us how to think or act. What are we getting over???? o you telling us your opinion on how they will R/D??? im not gonna bite sorry you FAIL.

• Upvote 2

All I can end with is a suggestion. If you enter a discussion about a tangible item, that can be seen, analyzed, and sources appear credible and the path from request to receipt appear untouched..... And you try to counter tangible information with a Frank said, then you are probably are going to be challenged..

Take it for what it is worth. I went through the same Baptism By Fire when I started posting. I am being a lot kinder than some of the responses I first received. Looking back, I deserved them...

Best of luck and sincere wishes your journey ends with the profit you desire..

I've been in this investment for over 2 yrs and have listen, read and researched as much as I can. I will tell you, my opinion of your suggestion doesn't hold one oz of water. I can tell it means the world to you, but when you insist that a link is fact and therefore is the truth, well you can believe it but I will take it in the same manner as everything else and draw my own conclusion. You guy's pay grade isn't close to the level required to release anything of importance especially something as important as a huge distribution of the world's wealth. Therefore we get a general response from the Congressman's "staffer" regardless of title. The Fed could hold dinar for the UST and therefore their statement is correct technically and not give out any meaningful information. I'm sure govt. attorneys provided this statement for the general public. I'm not concerned by a baptism by fire because I will post my opinion and what as been stated when I feel like. Because I state something doesn't make it fact just like your links. If you believe the statement from staffer, I'm sure you're getting ready to sell your dinar since you believe your link as fact. If not then you're just arguing for the sake of arguing without any facts.

Therefore, "Nuff said" Mr. Dalite. :D

I've been in this investment for over 2 yrs and have listen, read and researched as much as I can. I will tell you, my opinion of your suggestion doesn't hold one oz of water. I can tell it means the world to you, but when you insist that a link is fact and therefore is the truth, well you can believe it but I will take it in the same manner as everything else and draw my own conclusion. You guy's pay grade isn't close to the level required to release anything of importance especially something as important as a huge distribution of the world's wealth. Therefore we get a general response from the Congressman's "staffer" regardless of title. The Fed could hold dinar for the UST and therefore their statement is correct technically and not give out any meaningful information. I'm sure govt. attorneys provided this statement for the general public. I'm not concerned by a baptism by fire because I will post my opinion and what as been stated when I feel like. Because I state something doesn't make it fact just like your links. If you believe the statement from staffer, I'm sure you're getting ready to sell your dinar since you believe your link as fact. If not then you're just arguing for the sake of arguing without any facts.

Therefore, "Nuff said" Mr. Dalite. :D

That is the most complex way of saying that you don't have anything to bring to the table that I have ever seen..

I knew that someone was going to ask that. I swear to you it came from their office. I will take screen shots of the attachment. Please feel free to email them yourself.....I dont see why they wouldnt give you the same thing.

See the packet seems simple but when you really try to wrap your brain around what it says then I get totally confused. The 1.17 thing makes me excited but then the part that says the currency will be the exact same value as it is now then I get all confused. Thats why Im asking someone with accounting experience or someone that can actually interpret what it means because I DONT GET IT !!!

I think what he means, is they will give us (outside iraq) the rate of 1.17 to draw the large notes back in, but in iraq the dinar will have same purchasing power for iraqi citizens. iraqi citizens will have the option to pay for something that costs25k dinar with a 25k note for a 25 dinar note.

I think what he means, is they will give us (outside iraq) the rate of 1.17 to draw the large notes back in, but in iraq the dinar will have same purchasing power for iraqi citizens. iraqi citizens will have the option to pay for something that costs25k dinar with a 25k note for a 25 dinar note.

I don't see how they can give a different rate outside the country. What are they going to do about the Warka account holders? ... among other logistics involved with two different rates

Just thinking out loud......... and confused :blink:

Happy Friday,

Kimberlye B)

Edited by Kimberlye

I don't see how they can give a different rate outside the country. What are they going to do about the Warka account holders? ... among other logistics involved with two different rates

Just thinking out loud......... and confused :blink:

Happy Friday,

Kimberlye B)

I still dont understand fully what warka is, and I have always been told by friends to stay away from it.

Did you mean parity rather than parody? For different purposes, either might logically have been used. But I suspect you meant parity.

According to Goggle "A parody . . . is a work created to mock, comment on, or trivialise an original work, . . . or some other target, ..."

while

parity is:

1. The state or condition of being equal, esp. regarding status or pay.2. The value of one currency in terms of another at an established exchange rate."

Lol yes thank you for correcting me!

This is not a valid document. I dont care what goverment agency forwarded it. It has no letter head and no signature. That tells me no one whats to be held responsible for this piece of misformation.

I have to agree it is not an official US Gov't policy statement

Letterhead would have been nice, verification of department issuing it, along with an OMB number would allow universal verification and reference.

I have a copy of the entire email chain, which does confirm where it came from and the path it followed.

The properties say Treasury generated it as a set of talking points when the issue of Iraqi Dinar.

The question of if the talking points cover or mask the entire issue is still up for grabs.

And it could be misinformation or disinformation.

What it is, is a document that is available, and circulating within the circle of reference material available to the congressional aide that found it.

I have to agree it is not an official US Gov't policy statement

Letterhead would have been nice, verification of department issuing it, along with an OMB number would allow universal verification and reference.

I have a copy of the entire email chain, which does confirm where it came from and the path it followed.

The properties say Treasury generated it as a set of talking points when the issue of Iraqi Dinar.

The question of if the talking points cover or mask the entire issue is still up for grabs.

And it could be misinformation or disinformation.

What it is, is a document that is available, and circulating within the circle of reference material available to the congressional aide that found it.

And I thought your link on the document made it legitimate? Talk about talking in circles!!!! :D

I'm no expert at this but i'll throw my two cents in. I believe the rd is in line with the CBI had stated. I also believe this is also refers to the new iraqi coins that we released today. I think everyone should be patient and see what happens. We've waited this long, what a few more days, weeks, months etc. . On another note who believes anything that the government put out. You better believe the US has invested in dinar but they're not going to tell the american public. The US has no control over the iraqi dinar rv ing. It will happen when it happens.

• 2 months later...

Is that clear enough for you!!! The CBI has been screaming rd for almost a year, and people say it cant happen :lol: People should not believe guru intel, thats only provided to keep there paychecks coming. Isnt quite simple. Why people lean on, rely on, or use the guru intel for a quick "high" is ridiculous. Dinaraholics are worse than alcoholics.

Remember the first step is denial.

Isn't it amazing how a simple straight forward letter, which repeats exactly what the CBI has been saying for months, can be interpreted in so many bizarre ways..

It's an RD not an RV which may or may not happen at some point...

It's not good or bad....it's a wash...it gets rid of the large denom bills to help Iraq with it's daily bookkeeping..

I gave you a plus..

• Upvote 1

Trust our government and you will lose everything you have worked hard for. Listen if we lose who cares, some will lose thousands others will lose hundreds. Image knowing our government is 100% for us? They are smoke and mirrors and truly only care about themselves. Each bastard in office only gives a sh*t about themselves regardless of party. We are in a new world friends. Stop listening to our government about this dinar and watch the iraqi news. The only ones that had anything together were the ones who created this government. Our soldiers are dying for their political gains, our communities are dying for their political gain. Who ever can line their pockets wins. I'm moving to Canada. I am a completely fed up american citizen and small business owner. Hope it goes through and if not I still have my soul.

You are totally right about the smokes and mirrors. The best dissinformation avenue that the CBI, GOI and UST have are sites like DV. I mean no disrespect for I like this site and believe on the RV, however, with all the rumors and poor journalism from Iraq, how can anyone dissagree with with the whole process not being a turmoiled currency labyrinth? I am very surprized to see myself still here with this investment, after 8 long years and then some. We spread the work of confusion from the CBI, GOI, Iraqi Newspapers, ect with hopes and dreams or just for truth. Luckly, we have learned to weed out most of the garbage that is fed to us but sometimes, just like this, we stop to think and regroup on documents that might have more bearing than others, specially one that comes from a Congressman, even though I have my doubts also. With all due respect, Mr. Congressman, I don't believe you or you have been lied to. Every country in the world has currency from each other. Some in vast amounts, to balance their own currency. Some for courtesy or memorabilia. Some for speculation, just like us, the small investors. If any of these were not true, then why is the US Army paying the Iraqi workers with Iraqi Dinars? How is the US Army getting these Dinars? Do you think that they have the power to go to a local bank and exchange Dollars for Dinars to pay these workers? No. Every single Dollar is accounted for and each Dollar can't take the chance of changing value, whether up or down, at the US taxpayers expense. The US Dollar is no longer a factor of payment from the US Army to the Iraqi worker on base. It is the Dinar and this Dinar must come from an established source and not a hedge fund. Another thing, it is the responsibility of the US Treasury to act in the best interest of the US and I believe (JMMHO) that they do hold Dinars but can't tell anyone about it, since this knowledge could change the views of Americans, Iraqis and practically the whole world, specially about the Liberation of Iraq from oppression of the last regime, if and when it revalues. If the US Treasury states on the pdf letter that It does not prohibit US Citizens to exchange Dinars into Dollars is because they themselves hold Dinars and are paving a way for an easily acceptable revaluation and redenomination of the Iraqi Dinar so they can easily bargan with what they hold and pay for the war. If I recall correctly, former President Bush said that Iraq would pay for all of the war. I believe him and all that he did for America, for Iraq and for the world. He will repeat those famous words once the truth is known, " Do you miss me now?" At any rate, thank you for your post, for letting me vent and for still believing in this once in a lifetime amassing investment. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 2

Ok... just got through reading the document and it seems like there's two options left to us as investors:

1) Either choose to disbelieve that it comes from the US Treasury even though the poster vigourously states it's in the original verse and that the UST was the originator. Choose to disbelieve the RD as opposed to the RV and get ready to see a 'break even' point or a small profit margin.

OR

2) Believe that this document is true; that the Iraqi dinar will RD and no average investor will be an 'instant millionaire'; and that All the gurus, including Adam, simply found a clever way to make money during this event and are cashing in each month.

With that said, don't expect any guru to agree with this PDF because if they do- it will be like killing the goose that lays the golden egg. Think about it- how many people will renew memberships if they are told that it will be a RD? Myself-- I've got my bank accounts set up, I've got my dinars stored in a safe place, and I let my paid memberships expire months ago. I haven't created a LLC or Trust specifically for this investment- was told months ago by a renowned South East tax attorney to wait until the money came before worrying about those vehicles. Have a non-interest checking account for parking purposes and wait patiently. Oh yes, before I go... for those individuals who keep shouting out to God as they spew their spin of retractions and denials, may He hear them and give to them appropriately.

• Upvote 1