Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please HELP decipher emails from our congressman !!!!!

OtisDaWhino

TeeMoney:

read my post above on the same page right above Truthfull1's comment

What I said IDK sums it up pretty well for me, their are a lot of people who have commented already that this is not a real document or it was but was edited from what I have read.

TeeMoney:

read my post above on the same page right above Truthfull1's comment

What I said IDK sums it up pretty well for me, their are a lot of people who have commented already that this is not a real document or it was but was edited from what I have read.

Thanks... I was writing my post when you posted that. I read it afterwards.

I believe it's really simple, folks. We're getting "talking points", that's it. Whether they know something or not, we're never going to get the answers until an event occurs. What do you really expect them, or anyone, to tell you? It's the same as when contacting banks... what are you expecting? I mean seriously, I could never imagine myself calling or writing any "perceived" powers-that-be to try to extract info that they probably don't know. No offense to those of you who try.... but what's to gain here? We will simply know... when we know. I'm ok with that... ahhhhhh! :)

• Upvote 1

What you all have been smoking (no disrespect, just figure of speech)?. Do you all really think US Gov. is going to announce this in public......Come on,

wake up guys.............

Amen!! waking up the sheeple Good luck

Wow and we the sheeple ate that load up like it was good and ready for more. This senator is only doing a good job he does what all polamagicians do, feed the sheeple!!! this senator is loaded with dinar and so is our goverment.The bible teaches us that(( the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom)) Wonder if may be some of us need some of that !!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hello . hears how i see it .. theres 30 trillion dinars now .... if they delete 3 zeros that leaves them with 30 billion dinars .. thats not enough .. they cannot sustain with that ................................. since the have 30 million iraqis .. that 30 billion amounts to 1000 dinars per capita ..... the iraqi govt budget is like 110 trillion dinars .. or 110 dollars ... ... the govt only consists of 20% of iraqi gdp ... gross domestic product ...so ...they at least will need 2.5 trillion dinars at a value of one dollar each to sustain ...... in other words deleting only one zero would be suffucient ...

they are creating propaganda to mis lead up to the rv date look at this utube and listen to shabbi catch himself saying propaganda and correcting himself .. he says propagan...... then he stops ... listen to his words between 7 minutes and 30 seconds and 7 minutes and 50 seconds on this u tube

they are making things up to keep everyone guessing

• Upvote 2

Amen!! waking up the sheeple Good luck

Wow and we the sheeple ate that load up like it was good and ready for more. This senator is only doing a good job he does what all polamagicians do, feed the sheeple!!! this senator is loaded with dinar and so is our goverment.The bible teaches us that(( the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom)) Wonder if may be some of us need some of that !!!!

So should we only listen to the info that comes out that goes along with the story we want? I'm not smoking anything and I'm certainly not a sheeple...but as I'm wading through info on this site I pay closer attention to news with working links, referenced emails and legit attachments, ESPECIALLY something coming from the Treasury Dept. Hey, I don't want to believe what this document is saying, but a simple "you can't believe them" isn't good enough for some people. And if I was going to apply that theory to this news should I also apply it to the articles we portray as good news? I pray our government does own Dinar, it would certainly support the story I have going on in my head better...but that doesn't make it true. I have yet to see proof that the US does own dinar.

I'm curious to see Adam and Sonny's take on this. Go RV!

• Upvote 3

Is that clear enough for you!!! The CBI has been screaming rd for almost a year, and people say it cant happen :lol: People should not believe guru intel, thats only provided to keep there paychecks coming. Isnt quite simple. Why people lean on, rely on, or use the guru intel for a quick "high" is ridiculous. Dinaraholics are worse than alcoholics.

Remember the first step is denial.

+1

If we breakeven I will be happy, the sheeple have been blinded by the guru and pumper BS and need to be awaken

• Upvote 1

My take on the rate is that the $1000 dinar note will be equivalent to $1.17 USD. Which is about what it is now.

1170 (rate) divided by 1000 current dinars = 1.170 to the USD.

New currency could be considered the lower denoms and for ease of explanation they used the example of a $1000 note. (even though the "3 zeros" aren't going to be around much longer.. or are they?)

Hmmm.. I don't know that I hold too much belief in that document..

Just sayin'..

biggrin.gif

Me, neither. Besides, I don't trust any information that is given out by the government, even to our representatives.

One thing that strikes me as odd is that in this letter attachment, they do mention that Iraq announced they will be re-denominating there currency on the June 21st. From everything i can find, that is just not accurate. All I found is that they announced they will be re-denominating on Thursday June, 23rd. So unless the Treasury found out before everyone else.......well.........

These are just some examples. You can Google and see for yourself.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/06/27/iraq-prepares-to-redenominate-its-currency/

http://dinartrade.org/iraq-said-to-be-planning-currency-overhaul-redenomination-3/

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html

I'm probably reaching here, but here is to hope..........

• Upvote 1

+1

If we breakeven I will be happy, the sheeple have been blinded by the guru and pumper BS and need to be awaken

I still believe we will make a lot of money on our investment, and I resent being called "sheeple." I am not stupid for believing in this investment. We have a choice between believing in this and chosing not to believe it, and I elected to believe it, which is why I bought dinar in the first place. So I will continue to believe in it until I know otherwise for an absolute fact. Furthermore, I don't intend to let some goverment clerk/official tell me otherwise. As someone pointed out, this is our government propaganda until the RV actually happens, at which time we will suddenly have enough money to pay all our bills, and then we'll be told only that our government recently received some money that Iraq owed us. This strange document also states, "As a sovereign nation, Iraq has the sole responsibility for the management of its currency. The U.S. government is not in a position to revalue, or prevent the revaluation of, another country’s currency." I'd say, based on this document, our government is in denial, but the question is: to whom? to themselves or to us? This may be the only time our government obeys a Biblical injunction, "Let not your right hand know what your left hand doeth." lol

• Upvote 2

I'm going to repost this link in VIP and ask Adam again to take a look at it. I asked him on the "Questions for chat thread", then again I asked twice during the chat. So far his answer was very short, I'm not quoting word for word, but something like "I believe there will be an RD before RV". I think it would be advantageous for him to actually read the document from the treasury department and weigh in.

• Upvote 1

My father has been corresponding back and forth with our congressman JO BONNER in Alabama. He has been asking direct questions and asked them to correspond with the US Treasury with questions concerning our investment in the Dinar. Well, we have gotten a few responses back but nothing of any direct substance. WELL....Today we received a DETAILED response from his office. I am going to upload the exact document they sent and post the email conversations. To us it looks as if we will now have a 1.17 Dinar to the Dollar BUT the document explains that the value of the dinar will be the same as it is now. We are not accountants so we have no idea what this ACTUALLY means. Can you please give us a clear and concise explanation of what this document states and what will happen once this RD occurs. Thank you and we look forward to your response.

......................................................................................................

Fwd: FW: US Holding Iraqi Dinars (Your thoughts?)

Available] ***key ***ill to me, Robert, LINDA, Stephanie, te***llong, can***ejane0813, mikel***.kendr., Laura, jackgins, je****ersmc**ll

show details 11:12 AM (1 hour ago)

Please see information that I just received from my congressman's office, we had them contact the treasury for exact information. The attachment came directly from our congressman's office and the treasury, the congressman in question is Jo Bonner from Alabama. I am also waiting on additional information relative to the dinar from the congressman.

***ey Mc***l

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Subject: RE: FW: US Holding Iraqi Dinars (Your thoughts?)

To: ***key **Gill <***k**gill@gmail.com>

Mr. **Gill,

Please see the attached fact sheet I received from Treasury earlier.

As you can imagine, we’ve been a bit wrapped around the axle on the debt limit here.

I will again follow-up with them directly.

Regards,

mike

Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 7:04 PM

To: Sharp, Mike

Cc: J**f **Gill; Ro**rt We**e; L**DA ***WINE; D***rah Sa**ers; L***a Sw****man; te***llong; can***ejane0813; mi****ng.kend****arine; ja***ins@bellsouth.net; jen*****smc**ll; Ste***nie Sho****ker

Subject: Re: FW: US Holding Iraqi Dinars (Your thoughts?)

Mr Sharp:

It has now been 10 days since you responded and forwarded this information to the Treasury department. I have a concern that they are doing you the same way they have been doing all of us who have tried repeatedly to get a response from them.

We are still relying on you to continue your quest for information, our group is also going to file under the freedom of information act a request for the same information.

I would also like to find out if there is any way that we can speak directly with Congressman Jo Bonner about this situation, maybe he can shed some light on all the rumors floating around about our Government and its involvement with not only Iraq but the Iraqi Dinars.

Please let me hear back from you relative to my requests.

Thanking you

***key **Gill

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Sharp, Mike <Mike.Sharp@mail.house.gov> wrote:

Mr. **Gill,

Mike Lewis forwarded me your email below.

Is this related to the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar against the Great British Pound?

I have forwarded your correspondence and that question, which I received from another constituent, directly to Treasury for their response. I will let you know as soon as they get back to us.

Best regards,

mike

Michael J. Sharp| Legislative Director | Congressman Jo Bonner

2236 Rayburn House Office Building | Washington, DC 20515 | 202.225.4931 phone | 202.225.0562 fax |www.bonner.house.gov

Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:47 AM

To: Sharp, Mike

Subject: US Holding Iraqi Dinars (Your thoughts?)

I got this email in response to the column Friday night. Any idea who on staff should get this query? This is the first time he’s emailed me and apparently he reached out to us before.

Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 6:41 PM

To: Lewis, Mike

Cc: R***rt W**se; L**DA AL***NE; J**f **Gill; T**ry Pri***rd; can****ane0813; jen****rs**gill; mik****g.ken****marine; La***a S*****man

Subject: Re: This Week in Washington - Congressman Jo Bonner

Mr. Lewis:

Several weeks back I sent an email to Mr. Bonner requesting information, I received a response back stating that they had received the email and would respond shortly. As of this writing we have not received a response.

I am the spokesman for an investment group that buys nothing but Iraqi Dinars, Over the past year there has been so much propaganda relating to the Dinars and we find it very difficult to actually get honest information.

The reason I was sending Mr. Bonner an email was to clarify things that are being posted on the Dinar websites. There is on going language that states "THE UNITED STATES HAS IN ITS POSSESSION 2-3 TRILLION IN DINARS". Our group as well as many other groups would like to know, is this fact or fiction.

I will go one step further and tell you that I have sent no less than 10 emails to Mr. Geitner with the US Treasury, and as of today have had no response to the same question.

I would also like to point out that there are teleconferences/chat rooms/blogs/ rumor boards devoted to nothing but the Iraqi Dinars. If this is a hoax or scam the general public needs to know, there are daily posts relating to the IRS and Treasury Dept opening up cash in centers so they can retrieve taxes owed immediately, also it states that it will be done for a flat 15% by both the IRS and Treasury Dept.

Is there any truth to that situation as well as the Government owning Dinars? I am asking that you please respond to this request for information.

Thanking you

***key **Gill

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Lewis, Mike <Mike.Lewis@mail.house.gov> wrote:

This Week in Washington – Congressman Jo Bonner

“Time to do the Right Thing for America’s Future”, “Gulf Coast Claims Facility Audit Advances in House”

--

***key **Gill

In God We Trust

May your troubles be less,

May your blessing be more,

and May nothing but happiness

come through your door

--

***key **Gill

In God We Trust

come through your door

--

***key **Gill

In God We Trust

come through your door

Dinar Fact Sheet_UST_0711.pdf Dinar Fact Sheet_UST_0711.pdf

69K View Download

Reply to all

Forward

[Available] Reply by chat to ***key

Your message has been sent.

ReplyReply

More

show details 12:00 PM (14 minutes ago)

This is the email correspondence that my dad has been having back and forth with Jo Bonners office concerning the Dinar. Please read the attachment and you will see a detailed explanation of what Jo Bonners stance is on the Dinar. Its looking good !!!!

JM

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Subject: Fwd: FW: US Holding Iraqi Dinars (Your thoughts?)

To: **ff **Gill <**ff**gill@gmail.com>

- Show quoted text -

Dinar Fact Sheet_UST_0711.pdf Dinar Fact Sheet_UST_0711.pdf

69K View Download

You guys are soooo funny! Stop and think and read through everything several times!

#1 this is a generic response sent from the treasury dept.

#2 they claim they have nothing to do with the dinar yet have a generic response ready to be sent out to you.

#3 they dont know anything about it BUT they wll break down the redenominaton process for you.

#4 AND THIS IS THE BIG ONE THAT HAS BEEN TOTALLY MIS-INTERPRETED!!! Under the proposed redenomination, the Iraqi government would issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1000 current dinars. The exchange rate would be 1.17 new dinars to the dollar, equivalent to 1,170 current dinars to the dollar. It clearly states if you read it over several times and perhaps use your dinar as an example.........It says ONE NEW DINAR NOTE will be issued to EQUAL 1000 CURRENT DINARS! Which means if you have a 5k note they will give you (5) 1k dinar notes! They have to have parody and a transperancy period people! They can NOT just make your money worthless and make they new have tremendous value! These articles and generic letters are meant to misinform! Dont read so much into them! We are closer than we have ever been and its comng! SOON!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I'm going to repost this link in VIP and ask Adam again to take a look at it. I asked him on the "Questions for chat thread", then again I asked twice during the chat. So far his answer was very short, I'm not quoting word for word, but something like "I believe there will be an RD before RV". I think it would be advantageous for him to actually read the document from the treasury department and weigh in.

Hi HappyVegas,

Are you saying that Adam believes that it will RD before an RV, as in a lop?

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

Hi HappyVegas,

Are you saying that Adam believes that it will RD before an RV, as in a lop?

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

Hey Kimberlye,

Here is what Adam had to say about the document -

"The Central Bank has announced this many times, it's nothing new. They've also announced contradictory plans. I don't understand the concern."

So I dropped it. :)

Hey Kimberlye,

Here is what Adam had to say about the document -

"The Central Bank has announced this many times, it's nothing new. They've also announced contradictory plans. I don't understand the concern."

So I dropped it. :)

Thanks for responding, Happy Vegas; much appreciated.

Have a great evening,

Kimberlye B)

I agree with Adam. There needs to be a RD before an RV can happen. They need lower denominations to make an RV work for them. This is just a step in the process. I think this is a good thing. At least it looks like they

are going to do something to get this rolling. It would be great if they would do the RD and the RV at the same time. If they don't, speculators may come in and buy lots of dinar, because it is definitely undervalued.

• Upvote 1

Nobody in the know would be saying ANYTHING about rate, date etc. as that could cause heads to roll...literally as in whacked off at neck level....everybody needs to calm their nerves and remember the world is full of people that will pee on your parade at any and every opportunity....there are certain processes planned for several years that have to be accomplished one step at a time...most of what is posted is opinions included this post... just remember Iraq has to have a currency similar to their neighbors and they have to have a currency accepted by the rest of the world...cheer up and cheers :D