Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FREE HORSES!!! 52 thoroughbred horses need homes.

TexasGranny

FREE HORSES!!! 52 thoroughbred horses need homes. Will go to Sugarcreek this Saturday for slaughter.

The owner died and his son wants nothing to do with them. Most broodmares are broke and some are in foal,

weanling, yearlings, 2 yrs and 3yrs old most are gelded. FREE and papered. Friend of the deceased is

trying to find homes (440) 463-4288 Barnesville. They are near Bunkie, LA.

The above was received on my facebook page and thought there might be some on here that could help. :)

Having horses myself, I cannot imagine sending 52 to a slaughter house. If the RV happens this week, I

may be able to take care of some of them but I have no pasture right now - my 3 are struggling for grass.

Feed for this many would be terribly expensive :(

If you know someone that might be interested, please pass this on.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

FREE HORSES!!! 52 thoroughbred horses need homes. Will go to Sugarcreek this Saturday for slaughter.

The owner died and his son wants nothing to do with them. Most broodmares are broke and some are in foal,

weanling, yearlings, 2 yrs and 3yrs old most are gelded. FREE and papered. Friend of the deceased is

The above was received on my facebook page and thought there might be some on here that could help. :)

Having horses myself, I cannot imagine sending 52 to a slaughter house. If the RV happens this week, I

may be able to take care of some of them but I have no pasture right now - my 3 are struggling for grass.

Thanks

GRANNY I WILL TAKE THEN ALL www.blacksheepfarmsga.com

Thanks

Contact the L7 Ranch, Dickens, Texas. Big ranch and always in need of good horses.

GRANNY I WILL TAKE THEN ALL www.blacksheepfarmsga.com

Black Sheep - I understand they have all found new homes with the exception of maybe one. However, you might

give them a call because sometimes people don't follow through with their good intentions. Let them know

that you are interested in case anyone changes their mind. ;)

If I had a trailer I would drive down and get the last one :blink:

Have a trailer EE but no grass and low on funds for purchasing hay and feed - not to mention the

veterinarian cost if needed. C'mon RV. :o

This guy I know just built a large horse farm. Please give me a day to talk with him. I'm going over there today. my email is tosure1@live.com, and my name is Gina. I know my information is in my profile, but here it is anyway. I will try to email you as soon as I talk with him. Not sure if your email is in your profile, didn't check yet. If not please email me with your info. Thanks

Black Sheep - I understand they have all found new homes with the exception of maybe one. However, you might

give them a call because sometimes people don't follow through with their good intentions. Let them know

that you are interested in case anyone changes their mind. ;)

Have a trailer EE but no grass and low on funds for purchasing hay and feed - not to mention the

veterinarian cost if needed. C'mon RV. :o

Hey Granny,

I see you might need some help with yours. Lets me know if their's anything I can do to help. www.blacksheepfarmsga.com

We help vets and youth but we also take in mustangs and other horses. Maybe we can help you where ever you are and you could let Veterans in your area come see your farm?

Thanks

How much are they asking for the horses? or are they just looking for someone to take them off their hands

my e-mail is armondtoth@yahoo.com

Okay - clarification time

I do not know anything about these horses other than what I posted. The phone number is the person helping find homes for them.

They are all free and with papers. I really have no connection to them other than trying to help.

If you are interested, please call the number in the original post. :)

Hey Granny,

I see you might need some help with yours. Lets me know if their's anything I can do to help. www.blacksheepfarmsga.com

We help vets and youth but we also take in mustangs and other horses. Maybe we can help you where ever you are and you could let Veterans in your area come see your farm?

Thanks BlackSheep for your offer. I have 3 horses, the oldest is about 22 years old and is a AQHA Palomino mare (foundation breeding out of King). She is suffering from the

same disease that took my husband in 2010 and that is COPD and yes horses get it quite frequently. Our high humidity summers are really rough for her - she heaves from

about May through October. The RV would give me the money for her special medicines. I also have both of her offspring (my babies) The oldest is about 19 yrs old - a palomino

gelding also suffering from COPD - not quite as bad as momma but close. The 3rd is a APHA registered tobiano gelding - extremely ornery - he is about 13. Momma was rideable

at one time but no longer - the other two were never trained and that is another family tragedy story I will not bore everyone with. So you see, I really can't get rid of my babies.

I just do the best I can to make them comfortable for as long as I am able. RV would make everything possible. Don't really have a "farm". I have a couple of acres fenced on my

son's 100 acre place and if the rv happens then he will be able to stop working 60-80 hours a week on military aircraft and finish putting his "farm/ranch" together. I will ask him

if he would like to send his two mares to BlackSheep though - both are well trained but have not been ridden in a long time so would need a heavy duty refresher. Would you be

interested in them - probable ages are 11-15. Let me know. ;)

Thanks BlackSheep for your offer. I have 3 horses, the oldest is about 22 years old and is a AQHA Palomino mare (foundation breeding out of King). She is suffering from the

same disease that took my husband in 2010 and that is COPD and yes horses get it quite frequently. Our high humidity summers are really rough for her - she heaves from

about May through October. The RV would give me the money for her special medicines. I also have both of her offspring (my babies) The oldest is about 19 yrs old - a palomino

gelding also suffering from COPD - not quite as bad as momma but close. The 3rd is a APHA registered tobiano gelding - extremely ornery - he is about 13. Momma was rideable

at one time but no longer - the other two were never trained and that is another family tragedy story I will not bore everyone with. So you see, I really can't get rid of my babies.

I just do the best I can to make them comfortable for as long as I am able. RV would make everything possible. Don't really have a "farm". I have a couple of acres fenced on my

son's 100 acre place and if the rv happens then he will be able to stop working 60-80 hours a week on military aircraft and finish putting his "farm/ranch" together. I will ask him

if he would like to send his two mares to BlackSheep though - both are well trained but have not been ridden in a long time so would need a heavy duty refresher. Would you be

interested in them - probable ages are 11-15. Let me know. ;)

Even if you can't send them down maybe we can send some help up your way. You can contact me through our website www.blacksheepfarmsga.com

I have some friends with a lot of land, and they tried calling you two times. I told them he may work. They do want most of the horse's, and they will pick them up. I live in Louisiana as well, so it will not be that of a hard drive for the horses. Please look into your email box, it has my phone number, and my email address. Thank you