Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW really....

trooper

The only way you could have an 8.00 RV is if you first had a LOP! It is not out of reach to reduce the total number of Dinar to 25 billion, from the current 30 trillion, and then value it at 8.00. That would still keep the total valuation at 200 billion dollars. With the release of the DFI and the fact that Iraq has 250 billion now in reserves it is a possibility.

I don't love it but I would not be upset to receive 8,000.00 per million for my investment. Retire, no. Have some fun, yes.

Rich Queen Mon night Chat: ON ANOTHER SITE - 08/01/2011

Today at 10:16 pm

[Rich Queen] BadTink YES, AND HELLO! I CAN'T SAY WHAT I'M HEARING. THAT'S WHY YOU RARELY SEE ME ANYMORE. MY SOURCES ARE SO HIGH UP I CAN'T SHARE WHAT THEY ARE TELLING ME. ONLY PROVIDE THE NEXT OPTIMAL WINDOW. I SUGGEST YOU BUY SOME WIDEX BEFOR TOMORROW!

[Rich Queen] Taggart I HAVE HEARD ANYWHERE BETWEEN $7 AND $11. I'M THINKING MID 8'S FOR US BANK RATE

[Rich Queen] lalady88 MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PLACE THAT CAN BE DEFENDED WELL. EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLIES, WATER, MEDICAL SUPPLIES. GUNS ARE A GOOD IDEA. LOOK INTO AQUAPONICS - GREAT WAY TO HAVE A SUSTAINABLE FRESH FOOD SOURCE IN A SMALL SPACE

[Rich Queen] Sprinkles NO. I MEAN THIS. RV HAPPENS. 30 DAYS OR SO AFTER THAT, MANY MAJOR CHANGES IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM MAY RESULT IN FOOD SHORTAGES, EVEN POWER SHORTAGES. IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO SORT EVERYTHING OUT. COULD BE VERY ROCKY IN THE US FOR A GOOD 6 MONTHS. WILL TAKE CLOSE TO 5 YEARS TO MAKE THE COMPLETE TRANSITION. BUT AFTER THE NASTY PART BLOWS OVER IT WILL ALL BE ABOUT RECONSTRUCTION. JUST LOOK TO YOU AND YOURS, AND HELP THOSE LESS FORTUNATE, BE IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FOOD OR MONEY, OR NO SENSE TO HAVE PREPARED.

HOLY COW!!! Just when i think the Dinar wanna be Guru's can't push the BS limits any farther, this is posted. Sounds to me like she was listening to a CC and watching Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome at the same time.

• Upvote 4

Today at 10:16 pm

( WILL TAKE CLOSE TO 5 YEARS TO MAKE THE COMPLETE TRANSITION.)

This is the only line that makes any sense to me! Yeah it will take at least 5 to 10 years to get anything that looks like an RV! I think they have hit the mark with that! the rest of it is just words from where I have no idea other then some good smoking stuff! :lol:

Oh well another month goes by! Go GO GO!!! RV!!!!

• Downvote 2

HOLY COW!!! Just when i think the Dinar wanna be Guru's can't push the BS limits any farther, this is posted. Sounds to me like she was listening to a CC and watching Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome at the same time.

This is HILARIOUS. You've got her pegged! lmao.

Rich Queen give us some Tina Turner KaraOKIE! lol

• Upvote 1

I think we have a little more time than that.

I believe that what the post says will come to pass in due time, but like you I wonder if it will happen so quickly! I think it best to be prepared for anything though!! Gob Bless Everyone!!!! And GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I think it's DISGUSTING how you treat this guru. She is one of the few who's keeping it real and she tells me what I want to hear and I think we need to support her!!!

She is keeping it real with secret sources and highly inflated rates?? She's the definition of a pumper.

Or was that a joke?

• Upvote 1

Rossenboss, had to +1 you there, I believe i smelled sarcasm, but I am not sure if any one else did, cause you are just so dammed believable!!!!

IMHO, the ONLY, and i mean ONLY, way there could be $8 per dinar is if the dollar TANKS. And maybe not even then.....

Rossenboss, had to +1 you there, I believe i smelled sarcasm, but I am not sure if any one else did, cause you are just so dammed believable!!!!

IMHO, the ONLY, and i mean ONLY, way there could be $8 per dinar is if the dollar TANKS. And maybe not even then.....

I had to ask if that was a joke.

[Rich Queen] BadTink YES, AND HELLO! I CAN'T SAY WHAT I'M HEARING. THAT'S WHY YOU RARELY SEE ME ANYMORE. MY SOURCES ARE SO HIGH UP I CAN'T SHARE WHAT THEY ARE TELLING ME. ONLY PROVIDE THE NEXT OPTIMAL window. I SUGGEST YOU BUY SOME WIDEX BEFOR TOMORROW!

End Quote

lol.

Translation.....

I'm so high right now I don't know where I am!

The word for it is... stoned. Which somehow relates to some realities out there ( with a different meaning)

This "guru" has gone completely insane...

This "guru"?

She is keeping it real with secret sources and highly inflated rates?? She's the definition of a pumper.

Or was that a joke?

Sounds like her main source is Dr. Timothy Leary.....

• Upvote 3