Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dong RV??

DRV1804

where did you hear it rv`ed ??

They are asking if it did ..... there was rumor that it could have happened today but that was only rumor. So they are just trying to get confirmation of what happened.

My answer .... Sorry I have not heard anything.

They are asking if it did ..... there was rumor that it could have happened today but that was only rumor. So they are just trying to get confirmation of what happened.

Thank you Munsch....it was on the UN operational site to change on Aug 1st, but it doesnt appear it has changed yet?? So i was just curious if anyone else knew anything

Thank you Munsch....it was on the UN operational site to change on Aug 1st, but it doesnt appear it has changed yet?? So i was just curious if anyone else knew anything

109,000 to 1 USD what will that be? It is certainly down from last week, I think?

Capital Market / 08:44 , Aug 01, 2011

The market has firmed up this week and prices increased at most origins, Sri Lanka reporting the highest. At the Commodity Exchange India, trading was more active, particularly for August and September contracts. Robust export data coupled with tight supply demand position restricted the profit taking in the pepper. Pepper exports surged by 21% to 5,750 tonnes and value increased by 88% to Rs. 15,037.50 lakh. The NCDEX Pepper August contract ended the week down by 0.47% at Rs. 29452 after moving in the range of Rs. 28840-30122 per 100 kg.

In Lampung, prices increased by 3% locally and 2% fob. Normally, July/August used to be the main harvest in Lampung. Due to changes in weather pattern, major pepper crop in East Lampung has been harvested. In North Lampung, crop in progress is poor.

At the beginning of the week, local price of pepper in HCMC increased by VND 2,000 per kg from VND 109,000 B) last week. At the second half of the week the price decreased to VND 109,000 again. On an average, local price of black pepper in HCMC increased marginally by 1%. Fob prices of Vietnamese black remain unchanged.

In Sarawak, prices were stable both local and fob. In dollar terms however, the local price increased by 2% due to strengthening of local currency against US Dollar. In Brazil local and fob prices increased by 1 and 2% respectively.In Bangka, local prices of white pepper decreased by 3% locally

http://www.indiainfoline.com/TV/

Edited by Jac

Is that an increase in value :rolleyes:

It apppears to be so and this news is in from China...who would have thought it! Does anyone know how to figure what this might be in USD. 1 per 109,000

God bless America!

Edited by Jac

Not sure but if someone knows let me know, I have some as well as Dinar :rolleyes:

Many do!

I did just receive the alert or I would not have posted the info. This is from a TV News Station in China. I wish someone might look into it.

God Bless America!

Yes exactly There was a rumor where? I would have liked to read it.

Ahh a Un operational site Thank you thats what I was asking