Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2009 Obama: I’ll cut deficit in half by end of my first term

PartyTime

GOP had so much ammunition and they didn't even use it

It just doesn’t get any clearer than this. Here is Obama back in 2009 pledging to cut spending and even more so to cut the deficit he inherited in half by the end of his first term:

As GWP points out, Obama has done exactly the opposite by tripling the deficits in his first term.

He is such a fraud that this should be the easiest election evah! I know it won’t be, but it certainly should be.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

It just doesn’t get any clearer than this. Here is Obama back in 2009 pledging to cut spending and even more so to cut the deficit he inherited in half by the end of his first term:

As GWP points out, Obama has done exactly the opposite by tripling the deficits in his first term.

He is such a fraud that this should be the easiest election evah! I know it won’t be, but it certainly should be.

Well lets see here party, we are almost sink dow drops 600 points, job section seething jobs like honey on a hot day. Where did this mess start? He will be reelected because the GOP is lost in translation and that is a big thank you to those Tea Partiers. Blame them!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies.

Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, 'the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better."

 Senator Barack H. Obama, March 16, 2006 on the US Senate floor

• Upvote 5

Okay, PT, you've got me. I have searched all over the internet on what you have talked about on previous posts and I have to say... thank you for the enlightenment.

What I have learned so far: 1.the gross debt of the US has never gone down, 2. The Federal Reserve Note is not money at all but a certificate of liability, 3. The US has never paid towards the principle it owes the FED.

I am fascinated by what you have to say and am interested in digging deeper.

I have two questions for you:

1. Can you recommend any books covering the topics specifically related to the three points I have listed above?

2. If you don't mind, where did you learn about all of this stuff? Is it related to what you do for a living (sorry, I guess that makes three questions).

WallyWeaver

A few more questions, PT.

You seem to be a very learned individual when it comes to US fiscal policy... I notice, though, that you are a member (obviously) here at DV. You are neither verified nor a platinum member so I cannot assume that you even own any dinar. What are your thoughts on this investment? I notice that you are very involved in the off topic posts but I don't remember seeing any of your posts in the dinar related topics on this site.

I am not trying to call you out I am just looking for some input from someone who seems "learned." I, for one, am not sure what to think about this investment, yet. Between the pumpers, loppers, and Rvers I don't know yet what to think. I have obviously purchased some dinar and have extra FRN's in my budget every month to invest. I am thinking about putting my FRN's back into precious metals and other foreign currencies, however, before I buy anymore dinar.

Thoughts?

Okay, PT, you've got me. I have searched all over the internet on what you have talked about on previous posts and I have to say... thank you for the enlightenment.

What I have learned so far: 1.the gross debt of the US has never gone down, 2. The Federal Reserve Note is not money at all but a certificate of liability, 3. The US has never paid towards the principle it owes the FED.

I am fascinated by what you have to say and am interested in digging deeper.

I have two questions for you:

1. Can you recommend any books covering the topics specifically related to the three points I have listed above?

2. If you don't mind, where did you learn about all of this stuff? Is it related to what you do for a living (sorry, I guess that makes three questions).

WallyWeaver

Most everything comes from reading their laws, statutes, codes, the statutes at large and treaties signed. There is a lot of information out there, but there is also a lot of misinformation as well. Unless the information can be backed up and verified with black ink on white paper, that information can't be relied on as factual.

The best place to learn a lot from and to be able to get caught up with everything that has really happened and what is really going on by listening to the Rod Class calls. Rod only deals in facts based on information that can be verified. All his calls are recorded and archived which you can listen to and get brought up to speed fairly quick. Rod tells you right where to find everything that verifies what he teaches and talks about.

I learned this stuff from just doing research. I have spent 6 - 10 hours per day everyday for the past 3 years researching this stuff.

You can listen to all Rod's recorded calls at his talkshoe channel. He has live calls every Tues and Friday night at 8 PM central and they last for about two hours. Rod has a team of legal researchers all across the country that dig up documents exposing the fraud and what they really did.

You can find his calls here:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=48361&cmd=tc

You can find a lot of his documents and paper work he has filed in various lawsuits against the different agenicies and United States, Inc. here:

http://www.rodclassteam.com/

BTW....I just got a copy of a IRS Handbook For Special Agents. Criminal Investigation Intelligence Division. Internal Revenue Service. This is a handbook from 1982.

On the cover it states"

"AGENTS.....Our tax system is based on individual self assessment and voluntary compliance......the material contained in this handbook is confidential in character. It must not under any circumstance be made available to persons outside the service" Mr. Mortimer Caplin Internal Revenue Service Commissioner

Well, this one is already going out to people all over the internet now! LOL

Here is another link you need to go watch these videos at. This guy did a fabulous job putting all this together. He exposes the 186,000 different corporations of the government and all the money they have been making from these corporations that is all being stashed into their CAFR accounts. Everyone should watch these. He has it on youtube in 20 parts.

http://thecorporationnation.com/

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply PT! And thanks for sharing the nuggets you've dug up after three years of mining!

I will certainly check out the links you posted.

By the way.... 6-10 hours a day for the past three years? Are you a city employee? tongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Good God nooooo!!!! That would make me subject to all their corporate rules, regulations and laws, not to mention having to relinquish my US citizenship to become one of their foreign agents! I don't want no part of that.

I was able to spend a few hours a day while at work, but mostly from 8 PM - 2 AM every night and all day and night on the weekends. Now I don't have a job so now I can spend even more time on this.

Good God nooooo!!!! That would make me subject to all their corporate rules, regulations and laws, not to mention having to relinquish my US citizenship to become one of their foreign agents! I don't want no part of that.

I was able to spend a few hours a day while at work, but mostly from 8 PM - 2 AM every night and all day and night on the weekends. Now I don't have a job so now I can spend even more time on this.

biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif I will probably get bashed for this by other members but I mentioned the "city" because I deal with them often here (because of my profession) and I have rarely seen people get paid so much to produce so little. Just a little joke; but I definitely see your point, sort of. But I don't want to get into that at this time, instead....

I posted this above; I would appreciate any thoughts you may have:

You seem to be a very learned individual when it comes to US fiscal policy... I notice, though, that you are a member (obviously) here at DV. You are neither verified nor a platinum member so I cannot assume that you even own any dinar. What are your thoughts on this investment? I notice that you are very involved in the off topic posts but I don't remember seeing any of your posts in the dinar related topics on this site.

I am not trying to call you out I am just looking for some input from someone who seems "learned." I, for one, am not sure what to think about this investment, yet. Between the pumpers, loppers, and Rvers I don't know yet what to think. I have obviously purchased some dinar and have extra FRN's in my budget every month to invest. I am thinking about putting my FRN's back into precious metals and other foreign currencies, however, before I buy anymore dinar.

Thoughts?

Well lets see here party, we are almost sink dow drops 600 points, job section seething jobs like honey on a hot day. Where did this mess start? He will be reelected because the GOP is lost in translation and that is a big thank you to those Tea Partiers. Blame them!!!!!

Ummmm, thank Obama for the Tea Party! It's because of him that they were formed! You can't have someone go and spend what he has done in just 2 years and not get someone upset over bankrupting the country. So, if you really want to blame someone for the Tea Party..... Blame Obama. Cause Bush never had any group formed under his watch like the Tea Party. Wonder why that is? And if all you can think of is the Tea Party are racist then you need to go back and sit on the couch and wait for your Government check to come in. While those of us who work for a living and actually contribute something to society decide the rules. Seems fair to me. You want to stay on the couch, fine, you should not be allowed to vote. But I promise you this, if you do decide to get off the couch and start working and become a contributing member of society and refuse all the special handouts that the Left gives to buy your vote, you will change your mind on how things really are for the rest of us.

So I envite you to step out and learn what it is to be a Tea Party member. Words are easy from the couch.

Peace

Edited by the next contestant
  • Upvote 2

biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif I will probably get bashed for this by other members but I mentioned the "city" because I deal with them often here (because of my profession) and I have rarely seen people get paid so much to produce so little. Just a little joke; but I definitely see your point, sort of. But I don't want to get into that at this time, instead....

I posted this above; I would appreciate any thoughts you may have:

Thoughts?

I have dinar, and I think it will eventually pay off, and hope that it does the way everyone has been predicting. But until it actual happens we won't know for certain. All we can do is sit and wait.

In my "opinion" "IF" this dinar does RV and turn out like most are expecting, I think this would cause the dollar to rise at first, and gold and silver to fall, which then after it falls that would be the time to buy in while the market is down. I think in the near future when this happens, then the dollar will dropped again and gold and silver will skyrocket higher than we have ever seen it before. But this is just based on pure speculation and a gut feeling. So I could be completely wrong on this.

As for gold, I won't buy that. I would only buy silver. I have another sneaky gut feeling that if the dollar crashes, which I believe it will eventually, I see the posibility of a 1933 repeat where the government comes in and does another gold confiscation forcing everyone to turn their gold in again to their local banks in exchange for either the same currency we have now, or a new currency they issue to replace the dollar with that will be drastically devalued compared to what the dollar is today. And if this was to happen the government is not going to exchange your gold in for whatever currency they will have at that time based on what the market value on gold is, but instead based on the actually value that is established by Congress which I think is around $42 per ounce. Congress establishes the value of the dollar based on the weight and measures of gold and silver. And they have not increased their value to keep up with the market rate where their established value remains the same at around the $42 area. So I see a big potential risk with this. Doesn't mean it will happen, but you know what they say about history always repeating itself, and with the state of things are in today, I see the potential of this being a good possibility where it can happen again.

Silver I don't "think" would be involved with that but who knows. But you can also buy a lot more silver for the money and it is a lot easier to use as money if need be. And I feel silver will earn the biggest percentage in gains over the long haul. There has been a lot of speculation that it will hit $500 to a $1,000 per ounce. But again, who really knows?

My biggest thing is now knowing what I know which is that we don't even need any money for anything is to get this government to start honoring their side of this system they set up and structured. If we can get enforcement on that there is no need for money because everything is based on credit which is all derived from just our signature. So instead of money we just need ink.

What I hope to do is see this dinar RV like everyone speculates it will and be in a position to help fund people like Rod Class so they can get a lot more done by having the funding needed to fix this corrupt system.

Ummmm, thank Obama for the Tea Party! It's because of him that they were formed! You can't have someone go and spend what he has done in just 2 years and not get someone upset over bankrupting the country. So, if you really want to blame someone for the Tea Party..... Blame Obama. Cause Bush never had any group formed under his watch like the Tea Party. Wonder why that is? And if all you can think of is the Tea Party are racist then you need to go back and sit on the couch and wait for your Government check to come in. While those of us who work for a living and actually contribute something to society decide the rules. Seems fair to me. You want to stay on the couch, fine, you should not be allowed to vote. But I promise you this, if you do decide to get off the couch and start working and become a contributing member of society and refuse all the special handouts that the Left gives to buy your vote, you will change your mind on how things really are for the rest of us.

So I envite you to step out and learn what it is to be a Tea Party member. Words are easy from the couch.

Peace

The country has been bankrupt since 1933. So all this talk of bankrupting the country is just hype. How can you bankrupt something that is already bankrupt and has been bankrupt now for 78 years? This country is currently operating under a chapter 11 bankruptcy and has been since FDR placed this country into thaqt bankruptcy. What they are doing now and have been doing ever since their bankruptcy is been stealing all the wealth of the people in this country by stealing all their credit that they are suppose to be using to offset and discharge all our debts and all government debts with. But they haven't been doing that and have been just stealing our credit instead and stashing it all into their CAFR accounts so they can bring this Nation to its knees to put their new world order in place and enslave the entire planet. This isn't an Obam thing, or a democrat thing, or a republican thing, they are ALL in this together. There is no real two party system. They exist as a two party system in name only just to keep this Nation of people divided and fighting each other over who the good guys are VS the bad guys as they just put on an act in front of the people playing good cop, bad cop to the public. Behind closed doors they are working together hand in hand working on accomplishing the same goal which is to have a one world government that rules over the entire planet. The sooner people wake up and realize this the sooner they may just have a chance to fix this mess.

Edited by PartyTime

I have dinar, and I think it will eventually pay off, and hope that it does the way everyone has been predicting. But until it actual happens we won't know for certain. All we can do is sit and wait.

In my "opinion" "IF" this dinar does RV and turn out like most are expecting, I think this would cause the dollar to rise at first, and gold and silver to fall, which then after it falls that would be the time to buy in while the market is down. I think in the near future when this happens, then the dollar will dropped again and gold and silver will skyrocket higher than we have ever seen it before. But this is just based on pure speculation and a gut feeling. So I could be completely wrong on this.

As for gold, I won't buy that. I would only buy silver. I have another sneaky gut feeling that if the dollar crashes, which I believe it will eventually, I see the posibility of a 1933 repeat where the government comes in and does another gold confiscation forcing everyone to turn their gold in again to their local banks in exchange for either the same currency we have now, or a new currency they issue to replace the dollar with that will be drastically devalued compared to what the dollar is today. And if this was to happen the government is not going to exchange your gold in for whatever currency they will have at that time based on what the market value on gold is, but instead based on the actually value that is established by Congress which I think is around $42 per ounce. Congress establishes the value of the dollar based on the weight and measures of gold and silver. And they have not increased their value to keep up with the market rate where their established value remains the same at around the $42 area. So I see a big potential risk with this. Doesn't mean it will happen, but you know what they say about history always repeating itself, and with the state of things are in today, I see the potential of this being a good possibility where it can happen again.

Silver I don't "think" would be involved with that but who knows. But you can also buy a lot more silver for the money and it is a lot easier to use as money if need be. And I feel silver will earn the biggest percentage in gains over the long haul. There has been a lot of speculation that it will hit $500 to a $1,000 per ounce. But again, who really knows?

My biggest thing is now knowing what I know which is that we don't even need any money for anything is to get this government to start honoring their side of this system they set up and structured. If we can get enforcement on that there is no need for money because everything is based on credit which is all derived from just our signature. So instead of money we just need ink.

What I hope to do is see this dinar RV like everyone speculates it will and be in a position to help fund people like Rod Class so they can get a lot more done by having the funding needed to fix this corrupt system.

I am in agreement. Even though this site has cooled off the excitement I first had about the dinar I do think there will at least be some profit from this, otherwise I would not have bought any.

I also wholeheartedly agree with you about silver, it is the only precious metal I purchase. I became a member of a group called the National Inflation Association, or NIA, a few months back and they have sent me many emails about, surprise, surprise, the inevitability of hyperinflation and what you can do to protect yourself. Their main advice is to cut your budget as much as possible so that you can take as many FRNs as possible and buy silver. I am not endorsing NIA or encouraging anyone to become a member, I am just sharing their strategy.

Thanks again for all of the information and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

I am in agreement. Even though this site has cooled off the excitement I first had about the dinar I do think there will at least be some profit from this, otherwise I would not have bought any.

I also wholeheartedly agree with you about silver, it is the only precious metal I purchase. I became a member of a group called the National Inflation Association, or NIA, a few months back and they have sent me many emails about, surprise, surprise, the inevitability of hyperinflation and what you can do to protect yourself. Their main advice is to cut your budget as much as possible so that you can take as many FRNs as possible and buy silver. I am not endorsing NIA or encouraging anyone to become a member, I am just sharing their strategy.

Thanks again for all of the information and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Just make sure you buy actual silver and take possession of it. Do not buy any certificates or anything like that. You want the actual silver in your possession. Something hap[pens you will likely never be able to redeem any certificates in for the silver.

Oh, and don't store it in any bank saftey deposit boxes either. If need be just buy your own safe.

Edited by PartyTime

To me, it looks like Obama used a lot of foresight in 2009 to say what he did and the general American public bought into it. We liked it then , so why don't we like it now? We all know that we spend too much. At no later than midnight tomorrow we will know if the U.S. goes belly up as far as our credit rating. AND THE SHOW GOES ON. A balanced budget amendment is a good thing.

I think people should invest in brass, lead and gun powder.... ph34r.gif

I am reminded of doing proofs in highschool geometry, what you are referring to is a GIVEN! I whoeheartedly agree with you, pp, and that base is already covered.

I even have a state of the art security system... see attachment below.

post-38944-131224303924_thumb.jpg

So, are you saying that the President was;

a.) lying

b.) misinformed

c.) ignorant

d.) all of the above

?????