Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi intell talks about RV...

L.H.

Hello everyone,

Since you all asked me many times in the chat room today to repeat my news, I was told to post it here at the rumor page.

My husband works in Iraq and has many contacts to Iraqis in high positions. I can't tell you what he does there or where he is but it's trust worthy source. I was told by my husband today that one of his Iraqi intelligence contacts talked today for the first time about an RV. He knows that guy very good by now and has daily contact with him and others. However, the Iraqi contact said that they will simply take off some zeros. No one knows when or how much it is going to RV. But it is interesting to know that they are talking about it now at those places. That's all. I just wanted to let you know so I don't have to repost it in the chat room over and over again.

Have a wonderful day everyone. :o))))

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they just take off the ooo. Then it will not benfit them in any way, they will still have no value to there money. So to make any gains in there economy then they will have to revalue. The whole idea behind this is so the economy there will get better. And the people will have more money to buy things . And to be able to get out of the poverty conditions that they are in.

ok, I know this has been beat in the ground but lopping 3 0's to me is not good. isnt that just breaking even or am I missing something/ Take a 25,000 note and make it 25. So it rv's at1.00. So now you have $25.00 instead of $25000.00 dollars. what am I missing?

LH thank you for posting will remember to keep your husband covered in prayer but I am not sure I understand what y ou mean by just take off zeros, saying that without saying anything else only add confusion to my mind. I read and hear about the taking off zeros in the media and hear all the gurus opinions but this statement with nothing else added seems unfinished, to me it needs some clarity. Thanks

dklll: You made a good point. I think this is at the heart of the communication problem we have been hearing for a week. Some people have believe that the $25,000 note become $25 by taking off three "000". I understand that to be a lop and a devaluation. Your point is that the "0.00086" becomes "0.86" which is NOT A LOP and increases the value.

Here is what I have been able to comprehend! They will relvalue first! (Rate not know ) then collect all the large notes (cashed in) with many zeros 25,000 and take them out of circulation by issueing smaller denoms or just adjusting your account balance to reflect the revalue. This benefits all!

If they LOP three zeros then revalue then your profit margin is simply the RV rate, Ex. 25,000 no equal 25.00 dollars and an RV rate at 3.00 then now you have 75.00 dollars. More than you originally invested but not the big profits that everyone hoped for??? Lets hope the first example is the ERM they have choosen. It benefits all! Yes it costs more but, their economy will be better for it! and I for one will be very happy to continue to invest in Iraq! IF they LOP my *** I'm not going to be a happy camper! I'll buy me a horse and buggy and smell a horse's *** everywhere I go! LOLssssss! Go big or stay home Iraq!!!!!

I dont know what everyone is worried about. It is going to RV and how ever they decide to RV will be. How they RV will not be determined on any of our opinions. And at the time it RV's then and only then are you going to have any say in what happens next and that will be our decision what we wish to do with the dinar that we own. That is it. So set back and enjoy the ride, because it is out of our control.