Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Momma try to make me go to rehab, I said no,'no,'no.... . Been there and done that and they couldn't cure my posting on Dinar Vet Rumors. Possum admits he's an addict and proud of keeping the faith! Momma is now hooked too and looking for a fix but Possum is hogging the stash. The stash of Dinars that is! And my drug of choice!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Momma try to make me go to rehab, I said no,'no,'no.... . Been there and done that and they couldn't cure my posting on Dinar Vet Rumors. Possum admits he's an addict and proud of keeping the faith! Momma is now hooked too and looking for a fix but Possum is hogging the stash. The stash of Dinars that is! And my drug of choice!

:bow:

• Upvote 1

Best post yet!!!

• Upvote 1

Possum, Rehab? for this place?? Dinar and DV ain't no cause for Rehab. That's for people with no self control with addictions and actin all crazy like. Spending time out here 24/7 lookin for every trace and breadcrumb of Rv, readin every post, posting every post, sleepin with dinar taped to the forehead with a quartz crystal on top to channel positive ions through the note and to the Middle East is normal. Don't let nobody tell you different. Any investment requires this level of commitment .

Go RV and GO POSSUM! ---------~( )">

• Upvote 2

She ain't Momma but she's my girl, and she seems to think I have a drinking problem too! I am always saying there is no problem.... it works every time! Be strong Possum there are some of us that can't wait 28 days for the next best update.

Go RV!!!!!!

J.R.

• Downvote 1

ADDICTS always drag people down with them, it's pathetic and painfull, and no longer funny, let it go man, you are making yourself look very foolish, do you see a man full of pride and esteem when you look in the mirror?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"Keep coming back, Possum. It works if you work it!"

GO POSSUM

• Upvote 1

Possum...You are more than man. You are our spirtual leader! I have same problem....Dinaritus! It is a sickness from down deep in my inter mind. I need help also. Please RV so I can get rid of my addiction and move to the most holy place on earth.....Las Vegas! OTF

Thanks to all the believers for finishing the race. Yes, my friends it is done, finished and in some ways sad but relieved for my believers. Possum hereby declares the RV is done and the rate will be announced Sunday.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Thanks to all the believers for finishing the race. Yes, my friends it is done, finished and in some ways sad but relieved for my believers. Possum hereby declares the RV is done and the rate will be announced Sunday.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Amen, O possum-est, roger that!!!