• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 possum

possum

• Members
  • 576 posts
  • LocationTrinity River

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:50 PM

Momma try to make me go to rehab, I said no,'no,'no.... . Been there and done that and they couldn't cure my posting on Dinar Vet Rumors. Possum admits he's an addict and proud of keeping the faith! Momma is now hooked too and looking for a fix but Possum is hogging the stash. The stash of Dinars that is! And my drug of choice!

#2 cisole

cisole

Leader of the Pink Piggy Underground

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

Momma try to make me go to rehab, I said no,'no,'no.... . Been there and done that and they couldn't cure my posting on Dinar Vet Rumors. Possum admits he's an addict and proud of keeping the faith! Momma is now hooked too and looking for a fix but Possum is hogging the stash. The stash of Dinars that is! And my drug of choice!

:bow:
¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ ¡¡¡¡ʌɹ oƃ

Pink Piggy Underground. Pink Piggy Gear

#3 possum

possum

• Members
  • 576 posts
  • LocationTrinity River

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:52 PM

A Possum tribute to Amy Winehouse, RIP.

#4 TheQuazz

TheQuazz

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationTexan in Colorado

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:53 PM

Best post yet!!!

#5 jdani5

jdani5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:53 PM

yep,,, at this point it would be a wasted trip to the kill-or-cure house!!!

#6 DinarThug

DinarThug

CNN - The Clown News Network

• Members
  • 7,855 posts
  • LocationScottsdale, Az.

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

I hear ya Possum !

Ya might be a Dinarhaulic if someone mentions the name Ali and u don't think about the Boxer ! :D

#7 Manno

Manno

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:12 PM

Ask Momma Possum to Let You Keep Posting in DV, TILL RV OCCUR!!!

#8 jon29

jon29

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:21 PM

Possum, Rehab? for this place?? Dinar and DV ain't no cause for Rehab. That's for people with no self control with addictions and actin all crazy like. Spending time out here 24/7 lookin for every trace and breadcrumb of Rv, readin every post, posting every post, sleepin with dinar taped to the forehead with a quartz crystal on top to channel positive ions through the note and to the Middle East is normal. Don't let nobody tell you different. Any investment requires this level of commitment .

Go RV and GO POSSUM! ---------~( )">

#9 DocM1

DocM1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:25 PM

Yeah but possum, if you die, your body isn't going to instinctively try to snort the chalk line around it...

Too soon?

#10 bodeen

bodeen

2 Years smoke free!!!! YES

• Members
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:26 PM

RIP... Amy

Possum

[attachment=4183:street-photography-10.jpg]

:P :lol: :P

#11 chara55

chara55

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:18 AM

Momma alway's said Life is like a box of MUSHROOM'S That's my guess on Possum's drug of choice
God Bless
Gooo Rvvvvvv

#12 Jimmyreno

Jimmyreno

VIP

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationReno, Nv

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:20 AM

She ain't Momma but she's my girl, and she seems to think I have a drinking problem too! I am always saying there is no problem.... it works every time! Be strong Possum there are some of us that can't wait 28 days for the next best update.

Go RV!!!!!!
J.R.

#13 oleman

oleman

VIP

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationTexas/Afghanistan

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:34 AM

Rehab is for quiters.
"Somethings are not problems to be solved, but facts to be endured. A wise person is able to discern the difference."

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

#14 eddiemac

eddiemac

WAITING

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:57 AM

ADDICTS always drag people down with them, it's pathetic and painfull, and no longer funny, let it go man, you are making yourself look very foolish, do you see a man full of pride and esteem when you look in the mirror?
One Hundred Billion Trillion Dinar!

Posted Image

#15 pfflyer51

pfflyer51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationVero Beach, Fl.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:10 AM

"Keep coming back, Possum. It works if you work it!"

#16 cja

cja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:09 AM

And why is this in the rumor section?????

#17 mrref

mrref

• Members
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:17 AM

GO POSSUM

#18 Crow

Crow

Sad today and forever... I will miss you my friend...MR. LOWERY

• Members
  • 994 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA.....SOON TO BE SARASOTA!

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:53 AM

I DON'T DO DRUGS... DRUGS DO ME!!! Forgot what comedian said that!!! But how true back in the day.. I have a cdl now and can't even fart the wrong way!!

#19 uncs

uncs

• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:02 AM

Stay clean possum. Drugs and alcohol destroys families. Seen it happen to many times. I am starting to think that Dinar is destroying families too. LOL

#20 OTF

OTF

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:23 AM

Possum...You are more than man. You are our spirtual leader! I have same problem....Dinaritus! It is a sickness from down deep in my inter mind. I need help also. Please RV so I can get rid of my addiction and move to the most holy place on earth.....Las Vegas! OTF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy