Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

OMG, Coolbeans..."Dorman"? Isn't that D*nar Dad*y's last name? Is Angela his wife or maybe ex? :blink:

Bean, please spill the beans! And are there any other scammers out there that many of us newbies are unware of? I for one appreciate this thread more than you know. I haven't invested a dime with another site (or any of the other "scammers") but I feel taken just in the fact that a while back I spent time on his website. Knowing that he could be a relative of the Currency Vault owner makes me feel like I need a shower. Talk about dirty. If this is true, well there are no words.

Well all I can say until we post the link to the documents is that Din@r D@ddy said yesterday on his show with Brietling and Scooter that he has been taking care of "family issues"

"Family issues"

Maybe something to do with his father-in-law maybe?

Guess we will just have to wait for the ok to post the links and documents to see all the facts.

Get ready for a suprise.

What great advice... go visit the website that is currently under a Federal IRS investigation! Brilliant advice. blink.gif I see this kinda like an M&M... an alluring pretty candy coated exterior with nice chocolaty under layer but unfortunately there seems to be a NUT in the center of it.

Well It's obvious that you have absolutely NO clue what's going on out there!!! The EG (Emerging Gains) web site has no ties whatsoever to the another site or any other site! So, before you go bashing another member perhaps you should do a little homework on your own... before posting your brilliant comments! Forest Gump is a fitting Avatar evidently!

Edited by onesaltydog

OMG, Coolbeans..."Dorman"? Isn't that D*nar Dad*y's last name? Is Angela his wife or maybe ex? :blink:

Bean, please spill the beans! And are there any other scammers out there that many of us newbies are unware of? I for one appreciate this thread more than you know. I haven't invested a dime with another site (or any of the other "scammers") but I feel taken just in the fact that a while back I spent time on his website. Knowing that he could be a relative of the Currency Vault owner makes me feel like I need a shower. Talk about dirty. If this is true, well there are no words.

BINGO sambob.

Roger Dorman is both another site dd and currency vault!!!

Coolbeans, that is who you were referring to wasn't it?..

They are the group that hosted the Dinar Guru Summit last weekend.

The Dinar Guru Summit was attended by Din@r D@ddy, Frank of KTF, Scooter, Brietling, Rudy C and many others.

That Frank of KTF said the meeting was secret and they were going to make an announcment today the 27th about what the summit was about.

My guess is if there is no announcment by Frank of KTF this may have been these guys who were raided.

Frank of KTF lives in Toledo and is part of that group or so he has told others.

Nope we do not know it was these guys who were raided but we do know that there was a rumor going around last week that the FBI had them under investigation and there was one person on this forum in one thread who said that he himself had reported them to the FBI for fraud.

So who knows?

But what are the odds that the very location of a group that was rumored to be under FBI investigation and also reported to have been turned in by someone to the FBI was raided and it was NOT them?

that was me

• Upvote 2

What great advice... go visit the website that is currently under a Federal IRS investigation! Brilliant advice. :blink: I see this kinda like an M&M... an alluring pretty candy coated exterior with nice chocolaty under layer but unfortunately there seems to be a NUT in the center of it.

Great Drox! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who is really interested in this investment should do themselves a favor and check out the EG (Emerging Gains) web site! Those of you that believe this is just another "pumper" site couldn't be more wrong! This site doesn't even mention the Dinar! Check it out and go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I see Rudy says he talked to Brad and Brad is calling this a compliance issue. There was no arrest. I for one am giving Brad the benefit of the doubt. I am a faithful listener to the BH calls and strongly believe Brad is a man of integrity! You also won't find anyone more knowledgeable than Rudy! I believe when the dust settles that Brad will remain a strong leader in dinarland with a heart to help as many people as possible. This is just another loop in the rollercoaster ride before arriving at the gate!

Brad is a dirtbag. I 'm glad I reported him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What great advice... go visit the website that is currently under a Federal IRS investigation! Brilliant advice. :blink: I see this kinda like an M&M... an alluring pretty candy coated exterior with nice chocolaty under layer but unfortunately there seems to be a NUT in the center of it.

LOL..Great Drox...My Life now, is like a box of Chocolates

Wishwell11:D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Again it is amazing to see these wild and uninformed comments Drox. emerginggains.com is not under Any federal investigation and has nothing to do with the events which occurred in Toledo yesterday. Simply put you are wrong. Slander is by the way, against the law.

• Upvote 3

Ok, I am sorry but I have two chime in and give you my $0.02. on this stuff.

1. These Guru's are getting what they want and don't want.....ATTENTION FROM EVERYBODY (Dinar investors and the IRS, FBI or whoever.)

2. These Guru's are egotistical maniac's to host a "Dinar Summit" and advertise it on the internet and think its not going to gain the wrong attention.

3. You would have to be a flat out MORON to invest your money after an RV with these con artist, especially in an unaccountable hedge fund.

4. When Rudy showed up on the seen a little more than a year ago several people blasted him! They brought out the facts that were posted lastnight over a year ago. Those same people that blasted him are now aligning themselves with Rudy.

5. I have always said we need to be focused on an "EVENT LINE" (Chapter 7 lifted, Full Gov't seating, HCL and Kuwait happy) in order for the RV. Now these so called Guru's are trying to distract us and PUMP dinar sales with the Debt ceiling issue.

6. Look for news not these Guru's.

All the best and thank you Adam Montana for a place where people can share their thoughts and opinions.

uncs

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The EG site has no ties to the other site and is not under any investigation. They don't sell or promote the Dinar, they only give factual information about the Country of Iraq and all the positive events taking place there!

Edited by onesaltydog
  • Upvote 4

BINGO sambob.

Roger Dorman is both another site dd and currency vault!!!

Coolbeans, that is who you were referring to wasn't it?..

Interesting name there.

Roger Dorman.

Seems a Roger Dorman just lost a home to foreclosure this spring.

Anyone know someone by the name of Roger who lives in Utah that had a home foreclosed on this spring?

"NOTICE OF TRUSTEE'S SALE

APN: 34-395-0079 Trust No. 1286761-07 Ref: Roger N Dorman TRA: Loan No. xxxxxx6270. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PROPERTY OWNER: YOU ARE IN DEFAULT UNDER A DEED OF TRUST, DATED May 15, 2006. UNLESS YOU TAKE ACTION TO PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY, IT MAY BE SOLD AT A PUBLIC SALE. IF YOU NEED AN EXPLANATION OF THIS PROCEEDING, YOU SHOULD CONTACT A LAWYER. On February 14, 2011, at 9:00am, James H. Woodall, as duly appointed Trustee under a Deed of Trust recorded May 19, 2006, as Instrument No. 62187:2006, in Book xx, Page xx, of the Official Records in the office at the County Recorder of Utah County, State of Utah, executed by Roger N Dorman, Jr, An Unmarried Man, will sell at public auction to highest bidder, payable in lawful money of the United States at the time of sale.

http://www.utahlegals.com/notice.php?id=83528

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting name there.

Roger Dorman.

Seems a Roger Dorman just lost a home to foreclosure this spring.

Anyone know someone by the name of Roger who lives in Utah that had a home foreclosed on this spring?

"NOTICE OF TRUSTEE'S SALE

APN: 34-395-0079 Trust No. 1286761-07 Ref: Roger N Dorman TRA: Loan No. xxxxxx6270. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PROPERTY OWNER: YOU ARE IN DEFAULT UNDER A DEED OF TRUST, DATED May 15, 2006. UNLESS YOU TAKE ACTION TO PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY, IT MAY BE SOLD AT A PUBLIC SALE. IF YOU NEED AN EXPLANATION OF THIS PROCEEDING, YOU SHOULD CONTACT A LAWYER. On February 14, 2011, at 9:00am, James H. Woodall, as duly appointed Trustee under a Deed of Trust recorded May 19, 2006, as Instrument No. 62187:2006, in Book xx, Page xx, of the Official Records in the office at the County Recorder of Utah County, State of Utah, executed by Roger N Dorman, Jr, An Unmarrid Man, will sell at public auction to highest bidder, payable in lawful money of the United States at the time of sale.

http://www.utahlegals.com/notice.php?id=83528

Along with how many millions of forecloseres in the US? What is your point in posting this?

• Upvote 1

no it has nothing to do with shares because if it was you would hear about the SEC in the news article, not the IRS

duh

Hi Aqua :)

I have a thought. It would be very refreshing to see

you actually be able to respond to people in a way

that does not make you sound superior to everyone else

around you.

You are learning bad habits of too many others here who

sometimes do not understand how to reply respectfully and

"DUH" is getting really old along with "why are you here"?

So please just consider it and remember it next time you feel

the need to belittle another member. :)

Just a thought, have a good day.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Step away from the koolaide.

Seems you have had your limit.

"A compliance issue?"

A "compliance issue" is handled by a phone call or regestered letter.

At most an appointment in the local IRS office with requested records.

NOT a dozen black SUV's filled with FBI and IRS raid team members with federal warrant in hand.

hahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 2

Along with how many millions of forecloseres in the US? What is your point in posting this?

Roger dorman is both dd and involved with currency exchange according to what i found posted on the internet at ****************.com under the iraqi dinar.com review. This site reviewed some of the dinar sites and posted ownership info etc. They also post about about b h group.

Sorry i don't know how to post a link from my ipad and it is difficult to type on the ipad also so excuse me from typos and not capitalizing etc.

Roger dorman is both dd and involved with currency vault according to what i found posted on the internet at ****************.com under the iraqi dinar.com review. This site reviewed some of the dinar sites and posted ownership info etc. They also post about another site.

Sorry i don't know how to post a link from my ipad.

• Upvote 1

This is not the $ or the Euro,or the Pound

But it will be a tradable instrument soon

Take that to the bank.

End Quote

Do you realize how important and heavy are those statements for a lot of People? I do hope you know what you are talking about.....Seriously

One has to wonder at this point... What The Frick?

Bert

you know im not trying to sell you anything or aline you in any way im just the opposite . I keep telling all of ya'll .Do this on your own .Stay away from people that want to invest your money for your. If the economy Right now don't prove that point then there is no help for you.

Roger dorman is both dd and involved with currency exchange according to what i found posted on the internet at ****************.com under the iraqi dinar.com review. This site reviewed some of the dinar sites and posted ownership info etc. They also post about another site.

Sorry i don't know how to post a link from my ipad and it is difficult to type on the ipad also so excuse me from typos and not capitalizing etc.

Again what does his house being foreclosed on have to do with what we are talking about..? Is that somehow questioning his integrity? I have been following another site site and dont ever recall him being a pumper!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Roger dorman is both dd and involved with currency exchange according to what i found posted on the internet at ****************.com under the iraqi dinar.com review. This site reviewed some of the dinar sites and posted ownership info etc. They also post about about b h group.

Roger dorman is both dd and involved with currency vault according to what i found posted on the internet at ****************.com under the iraqi dinar.com review. This site reviewed some of the dinar sites and posted ownership info etc. They also post about another site.

Sorry i don't know how to post a link from my ipad.

My apologies. I meant to write currency vault not currency exchange in my post above.

Bahahahahah dude i love this... Can i borrow this quote please?

Again what does his house being foreclosed on have to do with what we are talking about..? Is that somehow questioning his integrity? I have been following another site site and dont ever recall him being a pumper!

I didn't comment on his foreclosure. I didn't post that,

I would certainly like to know if a web site set up to inform us about the dinar is also involved in selling dinars on an affiliated site of theirs.

Just sayin.......