Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

In May 2011 a business license was issued to Sundae Page listed as business owner for Currency Vault LLC in Draper Utah. I love google.

Is this a name we should recognize?

Here's more:

I checked for Sundae Page at intelius and came up with Sunde Page.

I googled that spelling and found her facebook page under Sunde Plagman Page and currency vault is her facebook friend.

The currency vault facebook page lists CEO/owner as Angela Plagman Dorman.

Once again, those names don't mean anything to me.

I did listen to a conference call earlier today that said currency vault's name is changing to treasury vault since they will now also be marketing other investments.

Not sure who the owners of treasury vault are. I will have to listen again to that conference call.

I am not sure why a previous poster coolbeans is challenging us to find out who owns currency vault.

LOL. Yep, that is Tony! I'd recognize that voice anywhere. Here's a face to put with that voice. He says he has been doing MLM for 15 years and this video is from 2009. Hmmmm....A MLM guy and has all this top level government official contacts for intel that are always DAYS AHEAD of everything happening. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4o_5n9scng

Good job party time. That's good old boy Tony, the bs king of the world second only to Oakie.

I laughed when i saw that video months ago.

Mr. Smooth.

• Upvote 1

"The plot unravels, are dinar investors in jeopardy? Will the said recipients of foreign currency holders who bought their dinar from 'hucksters' lose their american dream? What a sad tale it would be if they lost everything. But they can learn their lesson and put to use the unintentional learning they accomplished by reading the guru Intel, that's if they lose it all. Their hopes remain strong, undiminished in their Journey, the dinar investors look to the day ahead when 'cashin' become 'reality'". As The Dinar Turns

That may be a huge lead on why the IRS was there. Having a certified check made out to Commercial Energy Products, when buying Iraqi dinar ? Come on, what's up with that ?

I'm surprised no one has notice another obvious problem that might trigger an investigation.....

Dealers selling for investment and inferring an imminent RV, after the CBI has made press releases telegraphing an RD.

Not that we know what will happen, but it does introduce a contradiction that the dealer's seem immune to revealing...

We may be seeing some more disclaimers, real soon...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Like sand through the hourglass so are the days of Dinar Land. :lol:

Man this is some good stuff. Better than a soap opera, more compelling than a crime drama, more educational than a documentry. Some of you guys are doing a great job of finding information on these skum bags. Thanks for all you are doing. Oh I almost forgot GO RV!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IRS does not just raid places because they want to do an audit. They will serve you with notice to come in and bring your books if they want to conduct an audit. Whichever business or buisnesses they raided has more to do with it than just some audit.

You are correct. This is the IRS criminal division. They are not arriving on the property without notice to do an audit. The FBI and the IRS sometimes work in tandem on criminal investigations. Believe me, where there is smoke there is usually fire. Time will tell...

Read more:

???? There are two sides to the IRS - Civil and Criminal. Civil side does audits and serves notices...Criminal side goes to USattys office - gets "probably cause" warrant which the accused never gets to see - they stage a "raid" planned in advance typically for early morning hours with the sheriff (who must authorize and let them bust down the door), local and state police and the FBI - usually like 30 people in SWAT attire just show up. If you arent there they bust in and take whatever they want. Hmmm I thought this was America. Guess I must be in Wonderland!

THere is no innocent until proven guilty - it is very much the opposite

Oh and typically to get that warrant it is a Title 18 violation - monely laundering, embezzlement, something under that statute. SO not only do they raid the location but they also sieze all bank accounts - it is all under the AntiMoneyLaundering statute that was enacted in the 80s to get "drug dealers" so even if it had nothing to do with it - this is the statute that is used to raid and pillage :-)

I heard recently of someone else getting "raided" and they even took their dinar (which I found interesting as it isnt US currency). I will say a prayer for them as what happened there must truly be a nightmare.

• Upvote 3

Like sand through the hourglass so are the days of Dinar Land. :lol:

Man this is some good stuff. Better than a soap opera, more compelling than a crime drama, more educational than a documentry. Some of you guys are doing a great job of finding information on these skum bags. Thanks for all you are doing. Oh I almost forgot GO RV!!!

Yeah.... what he said! Good stuff. We need more.....

Edited by BlueOrchid919

This is not the $ or the Euro,or the Pound

But it will be a tradable instrument soon

Take that to the bank.

End Quote

Do you realize how important and heavy are those statements for a lot of People? I do hope you know what you are talking about.....Seriously

Ah, Frick! I frickin' knew something was frickin' going on. I'm just glad that the Fricker's wasn't involved.

One has to wonder at this point... What The Frick?

I see Rudy says he talked to Brad and Brad is calling this a compliance issue. There was no arrest. I for one am giving Brad the benefit of the doubt. I am a faithful listener to the BH calls and strongly believe Brad is a man of integrity! You also won't find anyone more knowledgeable than Rudy! I believe when the dust settles that Brad will remain a strong leader in dinarland with a heart to help as many people as possible. This is just another loop in the rollercoaster ride before arriving at the gate!

Edited by growingold
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I see Rudy says he talked to Brad and Brad is calling this a compliance issue. There was no arrest. I for one am giving Brad the benefit of the doubt. I am a faithful listener to the BH calls and strongly believe Brad is a man of integrity! You also won't find anyone more knowledgeable than Rudy! I believe when the dust settles that Brad will remain a strong leader in dinarland with a heart to help as many people as possible. This is just another loop in the rollercoaster ride before arriving at the gate!

Incoming!!!

• Upvote 1

best info i could find Shelley:

Gonna be Roger, Brietling, Rudy, Frank, Tony Renfrow, Brad Hubner, Charlie E, and Ty..Ali cancelled. They want to solicite info from known website folks before they launch the new BH hedge fund website July 27 in Toledo Ohio.

The another site, 17 N. St. Clair Street, 2nd Floor, Toledo, OH 43604

Basically everyone that was gonna run cash in centers. I know they are pumping all the new IRS centers that open this weekend, but sorry no tie to the RV folks.

OOPS! DIDN'T SEE THE PREVIOUS POST. SORRY

It amazes me how so many people who know absolutely Nothing try to make everyone believe they know something. I subscribed to the EG website and am very impressed with the wealth of information it contains regarding virtually every sector of business in the country of Iraq. Extremely informative and professional with no mention of the Dinar. Just unbiased straightforward news without all the negativity seen on the Dinar sites. It is so nice to be able to go to one site and learn All you could possibly imagine about the country who's currency so many of us have invested in. The EG website gives us a look at the investment opportunities that exist in the country of Iraq. This is the next emerging market folks and as such, a great place to invest now and when our Dinar investment comes in. Do yourselves a favor and stop listening to the few negative bashers who want nothing more than to discourage you from what the majority of us believe to be a very wise and lucrative investment. Take a look at the EG site and see for yourselves rather than listen to people who haven't even seen what this site contains. It is a site that was created to give us real, true, up to date information that would take us a lifetime to find on our own. I for one am glad I took the initiative to take a look for myself. I believe it is worth far more than the subscription rate. This type of site cannot be cheap to build and I commend those responsible for bringing such an informative site to the Dinar community. Well done EG!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Mr. Comstock or whomever you are. Many in attendance at this summit group (that your business partner probably organized) have provided EXTREMELY BIASED information regarding the 'inevitability" of an IQD revaluation to impossible numbers and their posts can be found all over the various forums. If any of them are selling Dinar in anyway or linked to anyone selling Dinar whatsoever... I certainly would extinguish any business relations with them if I were you. A quick reading the tea leaves in the last 6 months, it would appear inevitable that the IRS is just the first step until they hand it off to the next federal office. There are a lot of upset people and I think a lot of those pumpers are going to have a heck of a mess on their hands. Look how you are so boastfully affiliated with them and you used the words "and the pending RV". Are you that naive or are you just that stupid? I also find humor in you saying they are "good men" while knowing they are creating a hedge fund. Bit of an oxy-moran isn't it considering what the hedge fund industry helped do to the world economy? OBTW... How many bad loans did Rudy write with his alleged 3 different sub prime mortgage companies he L.O.'d with. How many lives were shattered by his chosen path? Just curious.

Thank you Drox.... It would appear that the sxxt did indeed hit one of the fans.

Now it seems the Currency Vault is changing names to "Treasury Vault"

They said what they do is sell people dinar but instead of sending you the dinar they send out a CD with the scanned images of the dinar on the CD and the real dinar is sent to the admin of the Treasury Vault for safe keeping.

So people buy the dinar and only get sent a CD with the images of the dinar they bought.

They said that was for your own "peace of mind". :blink:

So we have Brietling who always tells people to "accumulate as you wait" (buy dinar) and not only that he pumps the lower denoms.

I find it more than odd that the big selling thing on the Currecy/Treasury Vault is the lower denoms.

End Quote

This might turn out to be another of those fans hit by the sxxt.... I do wish Everybody ( who is honest) the Best and Good Luck.

• Upvote 1

It amazes me how so many people who know absolutely Nothing try to make everyone believe they know something. I subscribed to the EG website and am very impressed with the wealth of information it contains regarding virtually every sector of business in the country of Iraq. Extremely informative and professional with no mention of the Dinar. Just unbiased straightforward news without all the negativity seen on the Dinar sites. It is so nice to be able to go to one site and learn All you could possibly imagine about the country who's currency so many of us have invested in. The EG website gives us a look at the investment opportunities that exist in the country of Iraq. This is the next emerging market folks and as such, a great place to invest now and when our Dinar investment comes in. Do yourselves a favor and stop listening to the few negative bashers who want nothing more than to discourage you from what the majority of us believe to be a very wise and lucrative investment. Take a look at the EG site and see for yourselves rather than listen to people who haven't even seen what this site contains. It is a site that was created to give us real, true, up to date information that would take us a lifetime to find on our own. I for one am glad I took the initiative to take a look for myself. I believe it is worth far more than the subscription rate. This type of site cannot be cheap to build and I commend those responsible for bringing such an informative site to the Dinar community. Well done EG!!!

I'm surprised no one has notice another obvious problem that might trigger an investigation.....

Dealers selling for investment and inferring an imminent RV, after the CBI has made press releases telegraphing an RD.

Not that we know what will happen, but it does introduce a contradiction that the dealer's seem immune to revealing...

We may be seeing some more disclaimers, real soon...

You called that right Dalite..

I finally found a dealer who is now breaking down the exchange for a RD. Some popular gurus, solicit the exchange for an old 25k note will be for 25,000 new dinars and not 25. See below, dealer explains it differently.

http://iraqidinars.c...inarcalloptions

IRAQI DINAR CALL OPTIONS 2011

I am renewing certain options for purchases prior to December 2010 , at my discretion at a new monthly rate , but I reserve the right to call these options at any point as advised previously . The subscribe button below is for existing clients only as I have suspended sales of new options for the moment.

IMPORTANT NOTE

Above option contracts are for 1 million of the current 2003 Iraqi Dinars , any zero lop in the currency will see your position adjusted accordingly . If they were to take off 3 zeros for example (REDENOMINATION Not Revaluation) , your option position will be adjusted to 1000 Dinars from a million . This is an example . It is very important to note that REDENOMINATION is simple a change of note values the make currency transactions easier , it in now way affects the value of the Dinar , what it is worth before and after redenomination is exactly the same only the physical note values will remain the same . A Revaluation is entirely different , that is when the currency is revalued , we still believe as Iraq's future improves the currency will naturally appreciate and revalue against the world's currencies as stability returns to the region and Iraq becomes a major world oil exporter. Of course this is our personal opinion as we are not investment advisers.

A worked example for existing option holders , you hold 1 million in current 2003 New Iraqi Dinars that are quoted at roughly $1 to 1170 Dinars from the daily Central Bank of Iraq auction . (ie 1 Dinar is worth 0.00085 US Dollars currently) . If a redenomination and removal of 3 zeros occurs , your position will automatically be adjusted to 1000 NEW Dinars and 1 Dinar will then be worth 0.85 US Dollars ie. 85 cents . So the 1 million Dinars that had a previous value of $854 in Baghdad will still be worth $850 as the equivalent amount will be 1000 New Dinars x 85 cents = $850 .

Your option position you purchased and rolled over each month gives you the right to 1000 Dinars of the New Currency.

If you pay us the strike price agreed upon on purchase we can ship you the newly issued currency or you can continue holding the adjusted option position for an agreed monthly roll over fee .

We are still of the personal opinion that over time and with the greatly improved situation in Iraq now that the new currency will appreciate , we just urge great caution in unrealistic overnight gains .

It is very important that you understand that your 1 million position if re denominated/zero lopped as explained above will NOT be worth 1 Million New Iraqi Dinars .

Any queries , email me at sales (at) iraqidinars.com .

***UPDATE MAY 2011*** We are currently considering considering introducing 1 week call options on the Dinar , if you have interest in this please email me at the above email address .

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11

Step away from the koolaide.

Seems you have had your limit.

"A compliance issue?"

A "compliance issue" is handled by a phone call or regestered letter.

At most an appointment in the local IRS office with requested records.

NOT a dozen black SUV's filled with FBI and IRS raid team members with federal warrant in hand.

• Upvote 4

IRS does not just raid places because they want to do an audit. They will serve you with notice to come in and bring your books if they want to conduct an audit. Whichever business or buisnesses they raided has more to do with it than just some audit.

You are correct. This is the IRS criminal division. They are not arriving on the property without notice to do an audit. The FBI and the IRS sometimes work in tandem on criminal investigations. Believe me, where there is smoke there is usually fire. Time will tell...

Read more:

???? There are two sides to the IRS - Civil and Criminal. Civil side does audits and serves notices...Criminal side goes to USattys office - gets "probably cause" warrant which the accused never gets to see - they stage a "raid" planned in advance typically for early morning hours with the sheriff (who must authorize and let them bust down the door), local and state police and the FBI - usually like 30 people in SWAT attire just show up. If you arent there they bust in and take whatever they want. Hmmm I thought this was America. Guess I must be in Wonderland!

THere is no innocent until proven guilty - it is very much the opposite

Oh and typically to get that warrant it is a Title 18 violation - monely laundering, embezzlement, something under that statute. SO not only do they raid the location but they also sieze all bank accounts - it is all under the AntiMoneyLaundering statute that was enacted in the 80s to get "drug dealers" so even if it had nothing to do with it - this is the statute that is used to raid and pillage :-)

I heard recently of someone else getting "raided" and they even took their dinar (which I found interesting as it isnt US currency). I will say a prayer for them as what happened there must truly be a nightmare.

Yeah, the Rico Act of the 80's. So what other Dinar seller was raided Blue Sky?

• Upvote 1

Here's more:

I checked for Sundae Page at intelius and came up with Sunde Page.

I googled that spelling and found her facebook page under Sunde Plagman Page and currency vault is her facebook friend.

The currency vault facebook page lists CEO/owner as Angela Plagman Dorman.

Once again, those names don't mean anything to me.

I did listen to a conference call earlier today that said currency vault's name is changing to treasury vault since they will now also be marketing other investments.

Not sure who the owners of treasury vault are. I will have to listen again to that conference call.

I am not sure why a previous poster coolbeans is challenging us to find out who owns currency vault.

OMG, Coolbeans..."Dorman"? Isn't that D*nar Dad*y's last name? Is Angela his wife or maybe ex? :blink:

Bean, please spill the beans! And are there any other scammers out there that many of us newbies are unware of? I for one appreciate this thread more than you know. I haven't invested a dime with another site (or any of the other "scammers") but I feel taken just in the fact that a while back I spent time on his website. Knowing that he could be a relative of the Currency Vault owner makes me feel like I need a shower. Talk about dirty. If this is true, well there are no words.

Step away from the koolaide.

Seems you have had your limit.

"A compliance issue?"

A "compliance issue" is handled by a phone call or regestered letter.

At most an appointment in the local IRS office with requested records.

NOT a dozen black SUV's filled with FBI and IRS raid team members with federal warrant in hand.

A dozen SUV's?? You must have been standing there to count these? I don't think so - and do you know all of the rules for who gets raided and who gets the letter? Let's stick to the facts.

Edited by growingold
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!! How did I miss all of this last night??? Good stuff!!

:lol:OMG me too, Bumper. I missed all of this good stuff!

So what are the recommendations here.

Should be burn the the dinar or send them back to Iraq Priority Mail?:lol:

There are criminals in every business from huge corporations to fake

currency sales and we had to know eventually FBI and IRS would get around

to those using the Dinar investment to prey on others or whatever has

happened here. If this is all true then perhaps, just perhaps law

enforcement is trying to clean things up (separate the wheat from the chaff)

before the IQD revaluation takes place.

Oh my, who would have thought this discussion would find its way here?

GOD BLESS AMERICA! :lol:

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

Anyone who is really interested in this investment should do themselves a favor and check out the EG (Emerging Games) web site! Those of you that believe this is just another "pumper" site couldn't be more wrong! This site doesn't even mention the Dinar! Check it out and go RV

Anyone who is really interested in this investment should do themselves a favor and check out the EG (Emerging Games) web site! Those of you that believe this is just another "pumper" site couldn't be more wrong! This site doesn't even mention the Dinar! Check it out and go RV

What great advice... go visit the website that is currently under a Federal IRS investigation! Brilliant advice. :blink: I see this kinda like an M&M... an alluring pretty candy coated exterior with nice chocolaty under layer but unfortunately there seems to be a NUT in the center of it.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1