Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Raid On The B H G roup Location?

coolbeans

Coolbeans,

Why did you leave out the RUDY - DUI, Domestic Violence, and Driving with stolen plates charges in Florida.... ????

Was that intentionally omitted?

Never seen that one.

I was just posting links that people have sent me when warning me away from fraud and scams.

Jeez! They're dropping like flies! Shine a bright light on 'em and you'll see stuff you never knew was there!

I"ve made a list of those disclosed.... it's a long one! and no, I won't post it here. These investigative stories are popping up all over the dinar forums.....

I feel as if I'm caught up in a time warp.... same old same old.....online 'investment' scams, ad surfing, ponzi schemes, MLM scams, oil-bank-gold trade scams, forex trading scams.... it's exhausting....

:wacko::blink:

A BIG THANK YOU to those doing the digging. Makes for very intersting reading!

Edited by BlueOrchid919

Never seen that one.

I was just posting links that people have sent me when warning me away from fraud and scams.

Cool just handle your dinar your self and all will be OK no-one has a better plan to make money from this. You can either cash it out, or invest it back in and that is that . If some one tells you different they are lying ....................

This is not the $ or the Euro,or the Pound

But it will be a tradable instrument soon

Take that to the bank.

• Upvote 2

Looks like the FBI and IRS did a raid on the very place where the "Dinar Guru Summit" was held last weekend!

FBI agents raid downtown Toledo business

8274958_448x252.jpg

TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) -- FBI agents raided a business in downtown near Fifth Third Field.

The business isin the upper level of a building that borders Fifth Third Field above Frickers. Again, the place was upstairs from the restaurant, and not connected to the business.

Around 12:30, we spotted FBI agents' vehicles. According to a source, they were inside the second-floor office of Commercial Energy Products. We're also told the raid may have been issued by the IRS.

So far, we have nothing confirmed. As of 5:00pm Wednesday, we're still waiting to hear from the FBI.

We'll bring you details as they become available.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news%2Flocal&id=8274761

And here it says the B H G roup is in that building!

IRS raids downtown Toledo business

BLADE STAFF

The IRS raided a downtown Toledo business Wednesday morning.

Craig Casserly, spokesman for the IRS criminal investigation unit, could not comment on what businesses was raided in the 19 N. St. Clair St. building because legal documents were sealed in federal court. He expected the documents would be sealed for “quite awhile.”

He said agents were there on “official business” and that he believed the IRS was the only agency at the building.

A woman who works at Fricker’s Restaurant, which is in the same building where the raid took place, said the IRS came in about 10:30 a.m. but did not know which business was raided.

The building is home to several businesses, including Fricker’s; Milewski, Smith, and Tschantz; Commercial Energy Products; The B. H. G roup, and Fracture Design.

The door to the offices was locked Wednesday evening and a special code is needed to access the elevator. There is a buzzer next to the elevator to call the different agencies, but no one answered.

The Lucas County Auditor’s Web site lists three different owners, including Right Field LLC, Lucas County Commissioners, and John M. Wilson and Arlene Singer.

http://m2.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2011/07/27/IRS-raids-downtown-Toledo-business-2.html

Ah, Frick! I frickin' knew something was frickin' going on. I'm just glad that the Fricker's wasn't involved.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Being a business partner to one of the-B-H-Group leaders in another business unrelated to the Dinar, I can vouch for the stature and character of this man. He is of upright character, and would not even think about doing something that's questionable or shady. Neither would he partner with other men that are out there to scam others, or participate in shady business dealings. Charlie, Brad, and the others of the-B-H-group are good men. When something of this magnitude happens to a reputable Dinar dealer, like the-B-H-Group, people are going to speculate and talk, causing rumors that nobody can prove. Remember all the rumors that were flying around when Ali from Dinar Trade closed his offices? They were lies! C'mon folks. The bottom line is, there are a few people (and you know who you are) out there for blood, trying to scare you and others about this investment. Like sharks swimming around a wounded predator, they're out there spreading malicious lies about people and groups of people, waiting for their chance to attack. Unfortunately, there are those so insecure about their dinar investment, that will believe anything negative that's said about the dinar and the pending RV. It's amazing they even invested in the first place. They get so frustrated that we haven't seen an RV already, so they think it must be a scam. What a shame.

Be strong and of good courage folks. I'm confident that The-B-H-Group will be vindicated in the end.

Josh,

You are a pumper, and your "other business" with Brad Huebner doesn't count. Multilevel Marketing, or direct sales, has no meaning here.

Nice try though.

• Upvote 3

Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile, but wanted to jump on and verify this. Without question, that is the another site that got raided. I bought about ten mill or so from them and was in there office. Also, I had to pay with a certified check made out to "energy whatever". As for why they got raided I have no idea, but definitely them!

• Upvote 2

Can you teach what a "Multi level Marketer is? TYIA. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Multilevel Marketing (MLM), or direct sales, is also known as a "pyramid scheme."

Disclaimer: There are some really great MLM companies out there such as Mary Kay, Amway, etc. and not all MLM's are scam companies; however, there are some scams out there.

Dinar is not a scam.......... BUT insider trading is a B!&%h

if somebody tells you something from a bank ,investment firm ,or securities office I would suggest you keep it to your self ............. :ph34r:

O and pay the tax don't try to take it off shore

Well the problem as I see it, you got these slim balls violating these banking and security laws allegedly. The question I have is we know Ali and now know this BH group is under investigation. They both are peddling dinar. On these certificates I have, it states that the dinar was not obtained thru illegal means. I have not bought any from BH but I have through Ali. I dont know how these dinar got in the U.S. by his firm or for that matter anybody peddeling dinar. I'm not an attorney, IMO if these firms are not following state and federal laws in dealing with this currency. Your Dinar could be contraband and be subject to confiscation by the U.S. Government, so if you trot down to that local bank with it, to cash it in. The bank keeps it turns it in to the U.S. Treasury, then your standing there with your **** in your hand. Now its up to you to prove its in the country leagally and all Taxes, licenses ect has been meet by these peddlers, then you in a major legal battle with U.S. Gov. I know I dont have the money to battle them. Their broke and they want this money. So this is the reason I use the word scam. If you sit down and think about it there are now more questions than answers in dealing with what looked to be simple fool proof investment. to make some money without much risk. Just goes to prove a point, My dad use to always tell me when I would get in a $h-t storm NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!!! Take it for what its worth! JMHO!

• Upvote 4

Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile, but wanted to jump on and verify this. Without question, that is the another site that got raided. I bought about ten mill or so from them and was in there office. Also, I had to pay with a certified check made out to "energy whatever". As for why they got raided I have no idea, but definitely them!

That may be a huge lead on why the IRS was there. Having a certified check made out to Commercial Energy Products, when buying Iraqi dinar ? Come on, what's up with that ?

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 1

Thx for the post coolbeans

Let us know if u hear any follow up. I don't want to jump to any conclusions since the Article doesn't specify which Business it is.

If it turns out not to be another site then perhaps Chuckster3 can make them Guilty by Association ! :D

You didn't know? Chuckster3 is an FBI agent and made the arrests today. All by himself!

• Upvote 3

That may be a huge lead on why the IRS was there. Having a certified check made out to Commercial Energy Products, when buying Iraqi dinar ? Come on, what's up with that ?

This is a very valid observation! If there general business description, filed with the IRS under their Tax ID number, is different then there current business transaction....they will get audited.

The majority of the audits that we see in the financial sector is due to Anti Money Laundering (AML). If their business looks out of place, and they deal with currency or cash transactions, it will raise red flags.

Edited by CorporateExec
  • Upvote 2

Is Adam in any danger from these guys? Seems to be spreading all around dinar related businesses.

Hey, Tommy Boy, think about it. Adam Montana just might be Brad Huebner. And Brad Huebner just might be Okie Oilman, and he could be a number of the "gurus" that have been put on a pedestal the past seven years. This whole RV deal could be the brainchild of 3-5 guys and the fact that 3-5 guys got together last week in Huebner's office for a Dinar pow-wow isn't good either. Who knows. maybe they all "re-set" the price to charge for the dinar. maybe they all make up the sum um total of the dinar sellers out there.

I've spent my whole career around sales people and investment advisers and market gurus. let me tell you something. The ones that can do a deal "straight up," are few and far between. That's been my experience about them and it's hard to tell they're preparing to rifle through your pockets when they're talking to your face. These guys are like heroine addicts. When they're talking to you they are actually looking past you to their next fix. It could probably never be proven, but I think the psychology is the same here. They just can't do a deal straight up and I'm beginning to wonder who can these days.

I'm in this investment 60 days now. I'm used to the "vometility" (volatility) that investing and dealing in capital markets provide, and I feel bad for the many thousands of people that have been in this investment for 4,5,6,7 years now.

If there is impropriety here, I hope they get the full wrath and legal extension of the long arm of the law.

• Upvote 4

Hey, Tommy Boy, think about it. Adam Montana just might be Brad Huebner. And Brad Huebner just might be Okie Oilman, and he could be a number of the "gurus" that have been put on a pedestal the past seven years. This whole RV deal could be the brainchild of 3-5 guys and the fact that 3-5 guys got together last week in Huebner's office for a Dinar pow-wow isn't good either. Who knows. maybe they all "re-set" the price to charge for the dinar. maybe they all make up the sum um total of the dinar sellers out there.

I've spent my whole career around sales people and investment advisers and market gurus. let me tell you something. The ones that can do a deal "straight up," are few and far between. That's been my experience about them and it's hard to tell they're preparing to rifle through your pockets when they're talking to your face. These guys are like heroine addicts. When they're talking to you they are actually looking past you to their next fix. It could probably never be proven, but I think the psychology is the same here. They just can't do a deal straight up and I'm beginning to wonder who can these days.

I'm in this investment 60 days now. I'm used to the "vometility" (volatility) that investing and dealing in capital markets provide, and I feel bad for the many thousands of people that have been in this investment for 4,5,6,7 years now.

If there is impropriety here, I hope they get the full wrath and legal extension of the long arm of the law.

+1 :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Very well said sir!

Well the problem as I see it, you got these slim balls violating these banking and security laws allegedly. The question I have is we know Ali and now know this BH group is under investigation. They both are peddling dinar. On these certificates I have, it states that the dinar was not obtained thru illegal means. I have not bought any from BH but I have through Ali. I dont know how these dinar got in the U.S. by his firm or for that matter anybody peddeling dinar. I'm not an attorney, IMO if these firms are not following state and federal laws in dealing with this currency. Your Dinar could be contraband and be subject to confiscation by the U.S. Government, so if you trot down to that local bank with it, to cash it in. The bank keeps it turns it in to the U.S. Treasury, then your standing there with your **** in your hand. Now its up to you to prove its in the country leagally and all Taxes, licenses ect has been meet by these peddlers, then you in a major legal battle with U.S. Gov. I know I dont have the money to battle them. Their broke and they want this money. So this is the reason I use the word scam. If you sit down and think about it there are now more questions than answers in dealing with what looked to be simple fool proof investment. to make some money without much risk. Just goes to prove a point, My dad use to always tell me when I would get in a $h-t storm NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!!! Take it for what its worth! JMHO!

Ya i see your point and this was a BIG problem from 04'-07' when we where bringing it home with us from Iraq But president Bush and Sec. Rumsfeld

came for thanksgiving and a bunch of us out there cornered Rumsfeld with the problem when he was serving us dinner (no S#!T).and in 08' Bush passed a law that we could take and invest. Now since then Iraq tried to over-turn that on the cash side .But some of us out there can prove that we got ours from Iraq .

But who knows what there trying to do now .I do know its Legal to invest directly in Iraq because I have done so.

• Upvote 1

Josh,

You are a pumper, and your "other business" with Brad Huebner doesn't count. Multilevel Marketing, or direct sales, has no meaning here.

Nice try though.

Funny. Didn't mention who I was referring to, neither did I mention what business I was referring to. Keep on assuming...wrongly, I might add.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

I purchased all my dinar through Ali until recently becoming a member of the another site...I've listened to their monday night calls and have made two purchases from them (received my second purchase today with no problems) and made out my certified checks to "The another site"...I hope I dont get a phone call or a visit from a black suburban tomorrow...these dinar orders are arriving with the Dinar Trade Inc. Authen. Certification sheets in them...so it makes me believe that the another site is an extended arm of Dinar Trade Inc...

My BOA banker told me to stay away from the Dinar scam... :unsure:

• Upvote 1

hahahahaha

There may be some scam gurus out there But Adam is not one .

I have had iraqi dinar since 03' and had Kuwaiti dinar in 92' it is not a scam but some of you up tight wall-street types are trying to turn it in to a scam for your benefit

Kinda like the sub prime mortgage fiasco

I purchased all my dinar through Ali until recently becoming a member of the another site...I've listened to their monday night calls and have made two purchases from them (received my second purchase today with no problems) and made out my certified checks to "The another site"...I hope I dont get a phone call or a visit from a black suburban tomorrow...these dinar orders are arriving with the Dinar Trade Inc. Authen. Certification sheets in them...so it makes me believe that the another site is an extended arm of Dinar Trade Inc...

My BOA banker told me to stay away from the Dinar scam... :unsure:

You mean that the black suburban DT delivered my last 10 mill in is the po-po :D

• Upvote 3

hahahahaha

There may be some scam gurus out there But Adam is not one .

I have had iraqi dinar since 03' and had Kuwaiti dinar in 92' it is not a scam but some of you up tight wall-street types are trying to turn it in to a scam for your benefit

Kinda like the sub prime mortgage fiasco

You mean that the black suburban DT delivered my last 10 mill in is the po-po :D

Kuwaiti dinar in '92? Kinda missed the boat on that one eh? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well, unless the News people got the address wrong The another site address is

Contact Us

Address:

17 N. St. Clair Sreet

Second Floor

Toledo, OH 43604

E-Mail:

The address listed in the this post by the IRS is:

IRS raids downtown Toledo business

BLADE STAFF

The IRS raided a downtown Toledo business Wednesday morning.

Craig Casserly, spokesman for the IRS criminal investigation unit, could not comment on what businesses was raided in the 19 N. St. Clair St. building because legal documents were sealed in federal court. He expected the documents would be sealed for “quite awhile.”

Read more: