Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

black water security..im in iraq

i have been in iraq for 3 yrs now,,anyway i watch out for some of the goverment people hear in the greenzone.the place i stay at is right hear in the g/z..i see alot and hear a lot..i read this page when i get time .wow!!!!! lots of crap...lol.one thing to say ,dont worry ur little butts ..what i hear from the people i drive around .is that this is going too happen real soon ,the coins comeing out by the end of sept ..wht i was told the other day ,and the good old usa is most of the hold up on this rv .i want this too happen soon .i have been shot 3 times .im getting old .dont get me wrong i make good $$$$,but this place is crazy allways looking out for a person to blow u up or shoot u .its not as bad as it was in the past but still i want to go home to my farm .anyway tonite im takeing some off the big goverment big wigs to a big thing going on out of the green zone,so i will ask them some ? about the dinar.but i think everthing is done over hear ,,

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 14

Thanks for the info Farmer

I know things are bad over there , however depending on where your farm is here in the Good Ole USA

its likely either flooded or in drought condition

we got 10 bales of hay off 50 acres this season

it is so dry that the misquitos are carrying canteens round here.

Got 2 calves waiting to be born (hopelfully late sept or oct so it may not be so hot here in Texas 105 today(yes I realize thats nothing compared to the heat you are in),

stay low, keep ears open and eyes sharp.

Thanks for all youdo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have to call Bravo Sierra on this ! For a start there is no Blackwater they changed their name to XE and they also have no more security gigs in the greenzone. The people you puport to drive around ,that would have that kind of intel,don't discuss that in a vehicle and second the State Department fired Blackwater.

• Upvote 3

Must be getting shot for all of the lies. Sorry if that sounds bad, but this guy is full of crap and is taking advantage of a situation in which people truly are getting shot at all the time. Not Cool!!

As soon as he mentioned it was done over there, that should have been the big red light folks! Had it been done, it would have been on the CBI website and that goes for whenever it gets done or wherever it gets done.

Edited by hoopdog
  • Upvote 3

What a discrace. This guy claims to be working for a company that no longer exisits under that name and has no more contracts in Iraq. Delta is correct....

Im retired SOF and this kind of crap really ticks me off. Shame on those that do this kind of thing.

• Upvote 2

Guess I'll have to take my warning to keep his head down. Just don't know who to trust anymore. Now I find myself questioning my grandmother, my cat, and even my minister. What is this world coming to?

Well if it makes you feel better we ALL know who you CANT trust.

OBAMASERIOUS.jpg

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

i have been in iraq for 3 yrs now,,anyway i watch out for some of the goverment people hear in the greenzone.the place i stay at is right hear in the g/z..i see alot and hear a lot..i read this page when i get time .wow!!!!! lots of crap...lol.one thing to say ,dont worry ur little butts ..what i hear from the people i drive around .is that this is going too happen real soon ,the coins comeing out by the end of sept ..wht i was told the other day ,and the good old usa is most of the hold up on this rv .i want this too happen soon .i have been shot 3 times .im getting old .dont get me wrong i make good $$$$,but this place is crazy allways looking out for a person to blow u up or shoot u .its not as bad as it was in the past but still i want to go home to my farm .anyway tonite im takeing some off the big goverment big wigs to a big thing going on out of the green zone,so i will ask them some ? about the dinar.but i think everthing is done over hear ,,

THANKS!

Get home safely!