Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OMG Can you BELIEVE this?

divemaster5734

and this promotes what?????????...............could it be hatred.........comparing the president to OJ is sick but that is extremism....you may disagree with Obama but there should be a more tasteful way to display it.......I don't wear a shirt that blast GW because my cousin was killed in Iraq because he was killed in Iraq for an unjust war in Iraq

I am sorry for your loss. Had I know this would open the wound or offend you I would have never posted it.

We could get into how this whole world is suffering from the twisted agenda's of a few elitist jerks, but honestly, this was only intended to be a picture of a shirt.

I do understand your anger over the senseless loss of a good person.

We have thousands of soldiers, and even thousands more of "contractors" risking and giving their lives everyday for nothing but a politicians ambition.

They need our prayer everyday.

• Upvote 1

we do not insult our family member but many in our family disagree with the Bush admistration misleading the US in this war we will never know if he would have volunteered if the Bush administration had not have misled the America public........if Gen. Powell was misled there was a problem with lies from the Bush administration........you may have had a different view if you were in our shoes.....You see nothing wrong comparing Obama with a killer like OJ.....emotion can be very ......how would you feel if this president was assinated by some nut over a silly shirt. ....imo there is no place for things that have anything that might add fire to violence....

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifexcl.gif

and this promotes what?????????...............could it be hatred.........comparing the president to OJ is sick but that is extremism....you may disagree with Obama but there should be a more tasteful way to display it.......I don't wear a shirt that blast GW because my cousin was killed in Iraq because he was killed in Iraq for an unjust war in Iraq

I am sorry about your cousin, sincerely my condolences.

I believe this type of humor would fall into the category of "sarcasm"... it's something southerners "just don't get... usually" (not trying to stereotype or anything).rolleyes.gif Out of curiosity, you from the south? If so, that may splain it?

However ... all that said ... I do like the T-Shirt. I like even better that it is on a regular, ordinary, "no-frills" American, not some great beautiy living a life of airbrushed photos and two-cup-larger enhancements.

Yup, I did enjoy this. Yup, I am totally shameless in this. Yup, I will do penance ... tomorrow.

;)

smee2

smee2... the confessional will be open from 1:30 to 2:15... but you will have to wait in line... and it looks like it is gonna be a loooooonnnnnngggggg line!wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

How about you take your feelings off your shoulders and toughen up a bit.

I lost a little brother in the War! Don't use soldiers deaths to try to win an arguement over a stupid T-shirt on Blog. That is dishonoring their memory.

GW has been blasted much worse than anything I've seen for Obama. By the way this shirt is threatening to the country not to Obama, and I'm sure Granny doesn't mean him any harm.

Lighten up that shirt is funny as hell! Go Grandma!!!!!!

• Upvote 1