Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Oil Mans and Tony TNT's real names EXPOSED

PurpleDrank

Okie Oil Man's real name is "Tommy Styles" Go ahead and read up on him. Dating back to 2005, people are calling him a scam artist, complaining of him blocking them from certain chat boards and censoring posts and questions that exposed the truth behind his lies. Google "Tommy Styles Greenzap" its about time people open their eyes to who these people REALLY are.

Tony TNT's real name is "Tony Renfrow" Google him as well and you will see dozens of complaints on "rip off report.com" He has lied and ripped off good people for years. Why should he have the right to post on a reputable chat board such as DV?

Do you still want to read the lies from these people? I think they should be held accountable. You can bet your ass that im not done digging up info on these guys.

This is the picture that pops up when you do a Google image search of "Tommy Styles Greenzap" its on scam.com

post-38736-131164840815_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

You need to be real careful about putting a name on someone unless you are SURE it is correct!!

Slandering someone with the wrong name is not cool!!

I am going to bring this to Adam's attention and see if this should even be posted on DV as they have NEVER been members here!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thx for the post PD

I've read about Tony Renfro before but I had heard from others on this Site that Okie's real first name is Lionel.

How do u know that it is Tommy Styles ?

Glad I could help. Ive spent the better half of today trying to figure out this stuff myself. A can or two of Monster and a half day of work will do it to ya. Its just time these idiots just go away. Now you have their names, you can find anything you want.

I FULLY BELIEVE IN THE IRAQI DINAR OR I WOULDNT HAVE PURCHASED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I am just tired of watching people profit from being a scumbag.

You need to be real careful about putting a name on someone unless you are SURE it is correct!!

Slandering someone with the wrong name is not cool!!

I am going to bring this to Adam's attention and see if this should even be posted on DV as they have NEVER been members here!!

I did my DD on this topic. If you block this, and not the others that reference the same name, I will be completely dumbfounded. This is real info. Let the people make their own decisions. Its all out there. Google it for yourself. Ive never brought any bad news or negtivety here and im not now, so whats the problem?

• Upvote 6

Okie Oil Man's real name is "Tommy Styles" Go ahead and read up on him. Dating back to 2005, people are calling him a scam artist, complaining of him blocking them from certain chat boards and censoring posts and questions that exposed the truth behind his lies. Google "Tommy Styles Greenzap" its about time people open their eyes to who these people REALLY are.

Tony TNT's real name is "Tony Renfrow" Google him as well and you will see dozens of complaints on "rip off report.com" He has lied and ripped off good people for years. Why should he have the right to post on a reputable chat board such as DV?

Do you still want to read the lies from these people? I think they should be held accountable. You can bet your ass that im not done digging up info on these guys.

This is the picture that pops up when you do a Google image search of "Tommy Styles Greenzap" its on scam.com

:o:o ....... i love whaI.t Okie says all the time this is entertaining cause everytime there is a date or rate and it dont happen i pop open a beer and start laughing .. i go by XE.COM Forex.Com Iraq News ..... and Okie and all the Gang Of Gurus are just funny people .................. GO DINAR VETS AND GO RV :P:P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Glad I could help. Ive spent the better half of today trying to figure out this stuff myself. A can or two of Monster and a half day of work will do it to ya. Its just time these idiots just go away. Now you have their names, you can find anything you want.

I FULLY BELIEVE IN THE IRAQI DINAR OR I WOULDNT HAVE PURCHASED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I am just tired of watching people profit from being a scumbag.

I did my DD on this topic. If you block this, and not the others that reference the same name, I will be completely dumbfounded. This is real info. Let the people make their own decisions. Its all out there. Google it for yourself. Ive never brought any bad news or negtivety here and im not now, so whats the problem?

Thx PD

U and Bump posted at the same time.

Maybe before Adam weighs in on this we can ask our latest DV member Blaino about Okie ! Lol. :D

• Upvote 1

My main concern is protecting DV!!

PurpleDrank, DV is for discussing dinar - not the "gurus".

Unless you are willing to send me your full name and address so I can direct legal inquiries directly to you should any arise out of your posts, I'm going to request that you lay off the "Guru Crusade" while you are a member here.

I have no way to prove or disprove your posts, but I do know I don't want this site to revolve around topics like this.

Thread closed. If you have any concerns or comments on my decision, contact me directly at dinarnews@gmail.com

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1