Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Birth-Certificate

Psych

Obama's Birth Certificate  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care to read about Obama's Birth Certificate on DV?

• Yes
    • No
    • Get over it or die mad!
  2. 2. Should DV be about Dinar related topics only?

• Yes
    • No
    • It is called DINAR Vets for a reason...hello!!!
  3. 3. What if Obama's Birth Certificate really is a fake?

• We should start a campaign to recall the election.
    • We should realize that he's the president and we have to just cope if we don't like it.
    • Maybe we should just keep wasting space on the DV forum!

That is where you're totally wrong as this is not

about money but about taking our country back.

But it is clear you could care less.

I agree.

I think K98's reply is totally pompous and degrading to the users of this site.

To state that all we care about is money and not about our country,

is a rather narrow minded view of DinarVets members.

• Upvote 1

Looks like the results may have backfired...

Yup! Dang and who was it that was saying that their point of view (always defending Obama's birthright) was in the majority here? I can't remember...... Oh well, I guess it does not matter. Since the polls don't lie.

Go RV

Peace :D

from an email today:

if you have already read this, good, read it again.

If any other of our presidents

Had doubled the National Debt, which

Had taken more than two centuries

To accumulate, in one year,

Would You have Approved?

Had then proposed to Double

The debt again within 10 years,

Would you have approved?

Had criticized a State Law that

He admitted he never even read,

Would you think that he is

Just an ignorant hot Head?

Joined the country of Mexico and sued a

State in the United States to force that State

To continue to allow Illegal Immigration,

Would you question his patriotism

And wonder who's side he was on?

Had pronounced the Marine Corps

As if it were the Marine Corpse,

Would you think him an Idiot?

Had put 87,000 workers out of work

By arbitrarily placing a moratorium on

Offshore oil drilling on companies that have

One of the best safety records of any industry

Because one foreign company had an accident,

Would you have agreed?

Had used a forged document as the

Basis of the moratorium that would render

87000 American workers unemployed,

Would you support him?

Had been the first President to need a

Teleprompter installed to be able to get through

A press conference, would you have laughed and said

This is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is

Really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

Had spent hundreds of thousands of Dollars

To take his First Lady to a play in NYC,

Would you have approved?

Had reduced your retirement plan holdings

Of GM stock by 90% and given the

Unions a majority stake in GM,

Would you have approved?

Had made a joke at the expense

Of the Special Olympics,

Would you have approved?

Had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive

And incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown

Had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift,

Would you have approved?

Had given the Queen of England an

IPod containing videos of his speeches,

Would you have thought it to be a

Proud moment for America ?

Had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia ,

Would you have approved?

Had visited Austria and made reference

To the nonexistent "Austrian language,"

Would you have brushed it off

As a minor slip?

Had filled his Cabinet and circle of

Advisers with people who cannot seem

To keep current on their Income Taxes,

Would you have approved?

Had stated that there were 57 states in

The United States , wouldn't you have had

Second thoughts about his capabilities?

Would have flown all the way to Denmark

To make a five minute speech about how the Olympics

Would benefit him walking out his front door in his

Home town, would you not have thought he was

A self-important, conceited, egotistical jerk?

Had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to

"Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador

When it was "The 5th of May" (Cinco de Mayo),

And then continue to flub it when he tried again,

Wouldn't you have winced in embarrassment?

Had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel

To go plant a single tree on Earth Day,

Would you have concluded he's a Hypocrite?

Administrations had okay'd Air Force One

Flying low over millions of people followed by

A jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing

Widespread panic, would you have wondered

Whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

Had failed to send relief aid to flood victims

Throughout the Midwest, with more people killed

Or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you

Want it made into a major ongoing Political issue

with claims of racism and incompetence?

had created the positions of 32 Czars

who report directly to him, bypassing

the House and Senate on much of

what is happening in America ,

would you have approved?

had ordered the firing of the CEO

of a major corporation, even though he

had no constitutional authority to do so,

would you have approved?

So, tell me again,

what is it about Obama that

makes him so brilliant and impressive?

Can't think of anything?

Then you'd better start worrying.

He's done all these things in 28 months --

and you have less than 19 months

to come up with an answer.

Every statement and action in this email

is factual and correctly attributable

to Barrack Hussein Obama.

Every bumble is a matter of record

and completely verifiable.

Kinda puts it all into perspective huh! I'm betting that the list will get longer as we go! Way to go America! You have voted in someone with whom you have no real idea of who and what he is.... Makes perfect sense, right?

• Upvote 2

Yup! Dang and who was it that was saying that their point of view (always defending Obama's birthright) was in the majority here? I can't remember...... Oh well, I guess it does not matter. Since the polls don't lie.

Go RV

Peace :D

Kinda puts it all into perspective huh! I'm betting that the list will get longer as we go! Way to go America! You have voted in someone with whom you have no real idea of who and what he is.... Makes perfect sense, right?

Some people think Obama is so bright.

It must be what I call "the lightbulb syndrome". Which is...a 40 watt light bulb thinks a 60 watt lightbulb is bright. Go figure.

• Upvote 2

OBAMA HAS BEEN LIEING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE "AND" THE WORLD ABOUT HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SSN ETC... AND HAS BEEN COVERED UP BY PELOSI, REID, SOROS, AND ALL CORRUPTED DEMOCRAT LIBERALS. ONLY WAY TO SAVE AMERICA IS TO "IMPEACH" OBAMA NOW!!! CALL YOUR CONGRESS' AND LET THEM KNOW TO DRAFT THIS IMPEACHMENT IMMEDIATELY. MR. TRUMP, SHOULD TAKE THE LEAD ON THIS AS WELL, HE AND CONGRESS SHOULD INVESTIGATE THE FORGERY OF OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND WRONGFUL USE OF A DEAD MAN'S SSN BY OBAMA. WHEN FOUND GUILTY, OBAMA SHOULD "NOT" BE PROTECTED BY ANY EXECUTIVE POWERS, BUT BE GIVEN THE MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT. PELOSI, REID, AND ALL WHO ARE INVOLVED SHOULD ALSO FACE THE SAME CONSEQUENCES... NO ONE "IS" AND "WILL NOT" BE ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS OUR CONSTITUTION, AND GOD BLESS OUR CHRISTIAN BELIEFS!!!!

GO RV! :):)

• Upvote 2

Wow, and the results are?

The majority of DV folks want to talk about Obama's birth certificate...geez...what a waste of time. I don't like the guy either, but I think it will probably take more than us at DV speculating about his place of birth to get the guy recalled. These posts will just disappear into the internet cloud, and will not accomplish much other than debate....(feel free to do....it is a free country...for now).

• Upvote 1

The majority of DV folks want to talk about Obama's birth certificate...geez...what a waste of time. I don't like the guy either, but I think it will probably take more than us at DV speculating about his place of birth to get the guy recalled. These posts will just disappear into the internet cloud, and will not accomplish much other than debate....(feel free to do....it is a free country...for now).

The Tea Party started some where just like this. And now look at it! Don't underestimate the power of the majority. The Dems did in 2010 and were running scared. Some of them tried to say they were Republicans and conservatives just to get re-elected! None of them wanted to discuss Obamacare because they automatically knew that they had went against the will of the people.

So no, I don't think these posts are for nothing. When the time comes people will vote.... :D

Peace.

• Upvote 2

well all i can say is not all members here are Americans ..... like myself.

Not everyone here wants to hear about this, I cant believe that if this is true that the american people have allowed him to keep is office.

anyway I really dont care one way or the other, has absoutly no effect on me, my family or my life.

Well, my friend -- at the risk of sounding rude (and I don't mean to) -- if you don't want to read it, WHY DID YOU OPEN IT????

I, am an American, and I do want to read it.

Neither is YOUR DEFINITION....this one is he generally accepted definition.

No it is not. It pertains to "citizen" only. You are just repeating what the left made up in their lame attempt to cover this up.

UM...nope. If anything they relied on BRITISH COMMON LAW...which was the generally accepted definition at the time....AND NOW.

More twisted made up argument from the left. They also relied on Law of Nations EVIDENCED by them even citing Law of Nations in the constitution. And also EVIDENCED by their own written documents on file in the National Archives. And the founders wanted away from the British to create their own country and laws. not to follow them.

This is the ONLY definition of natural born citizen found anywhere and clearly means one born on the soil by citizen parentS. Wrong again

No, right again. Provide ONE other source that specifically defines "natural born citizen" besides law of nations? It is the ONLY definition found anywhere. Don't just make up BS. Provide a source prior to when the constitution was written. None exist other than Law of Nations!

Parents being PLURAL meaning BOTH parents MUST be US citizens at the time of their child's birth! Only of you mean that you must have multiple CHILDREN to be natural born. PARENTS meaning plural means that CHILDREN must be plural as well....only children couldn't be natural born...ROFLOL.

LOL. Most rediculous claim you made yet. Typical response from the left. When you can't refute the facts just make up and invent your own! While CHILDREN "MAY" include plural, it also INCLUDES child. Children is both, signular and plural. And this has absolutely nothing to do with your wild imagination you dreamed up here. Based on your rediculousness you are saying if you only had one child they could not be natural born citizen under this definition because it says children so only if you had two more then they could be natural born under this definition. So the first born is SOL and out unless his parents have at least one more child in order for this definition to apply. Did you bump your head? Don't bother answering, the answer is quite obvious. LOL

If someone has a child, meaning only one, and when asked the question...do you have any children? And they answer by saying, yes, just one. Does that mean they LIED because if they only had one their answer should have been NO because they were not asked if they had A child, but if they had children?

Here, let me make it easy for you, although I'm sure you will still dream up your own fantasy interpretation regardless of what the legal definition says. But here is what Black's Law Dictionary 4th edition, page 302, defines children

CHILDREN.

Child of tender age or years

Such a child must be less than 14 years old. Barnhill's Adm,r v. Mt. Morgan Coal Co., D.C.Ky., 215 F. 608, 610.

=====================

As you can clearly see here under the legal definition of children that it does not mean solely plural as you have clearly misunderstood and tried to twist it into your own fantasy just because you don't like anything that proves you are 100% wrong.

Neither is YOUR DEFINITION....this one is he generally accepted definition.

No it is not. It pertains to "citizen" only. You are just repeating what the left made up in their lame attempt to cover this up. Keep stomping your foot and claiming that...doesn't make it true.

UM...nope. If anything they relied on BRITISH COMMON LAW...which was the generally accepted definition at the time....AND NOW.

More twisted made up argument from the left. They also relied on Law of Nations EVIDENCED by them even citing Law of Nations in the constitution. And also EVIDENCED by their own written documents on file in the National Archives. And the founders wanted away from the British to create their own country and laws. not to follow them.

Nope. British Common Law would be what they would have used as a definition...as EVIDENCED by the use of the same terms.

This is the ONLY definition of natural born citizen found anywhere and clearly means one born on the soil by citizen parentS. Wrong again

No, right again. Provide ONE other source that specifically defines "natural born citizen" besides law of nations? It is the ONLY definition found anywhere. Don't just make up BS. Provide a source prior to when the constitution was written. None exist other than Law of Nations!

BRITISH COMMON LAW.

Parents being PLURAL meaning BOTH parents MUST be US citizens at the time of their child's birth! Only of you mean that you must have multiple CHILDREN to be natural born. PARENTS meaning plural means that CHILDREN must be plural as well....only children couldn't be natural born...ROFLOL.

LOL. Most rediculous claim you made yet. Typical response from the left. When you can't refute the facts just make up and invent your own! While CHILDREN "MAY" include plural, it also INCLUDES child. Asd PARENTS can be both plural as in BOTH or singular as in one parent for MANY CHILDREN.Children is both, signular and plural.Um...yes, I bet you often hear people say they have one children///ROFLOL. And this has absolutely nothing to do with your wild imagination you dreamed up here. Based on your rediculousness you are saying if you only had one child they could not be natural born citizen under this definition because it says children so only if you had two more then they could be natural born under this definition. No, that is what YOU are claiming. If PARENTS must be used in the plural....so does CHILDREN.So the first born is SOL and out unless his parents have at least one more child in order for this definition to apply. Did you bump your head? Don't bother answering, the answer is quite obvious. LOLYes, that you are wrong.

If someone has a child, meaning only one, and when asked the question...do you have any children? And they answer by saying, yes, just one. Does that mean they LIED because if they only had one their answer should have been NO because they were not asked if they had A child, but if they had children?

By the same token, do you have parents could be answered the same way.

Here, let me make it easy for you, although I'm sure you will still dream up your own fantasy interpretation regardless of what the legal definition says. But here is what Black's Law Dictionary 4th edition, page 302, defines children

CHILDREN.

Child of tender age or years

Such a child must be less than 14 years old. Barnhill's Adm,r v. Mt. Morgan Coal Co., D.C.Ky., 215 F. 608, 610.

=====================

As you can clearly see here under the legal definition of children that it does not mean solely plural as you have clearly misunderstood and tried to twist it into your own fantasy just because you don't like anything that proves you are 100% wrong.Um...you gave the definition OF CHILD.

child n. 1) a person's natural offspring. 2) a person 14 years and under. A "child" should be distinguished from a "minor" who is anyone under 18 in almost all states.

CHILDREN is the PLURAL of CHILD.

By the way....since you accept Blacks Law Dictionary as a source....

[edit] Black's Law Dictionary

Black's Law Dictionary (9th Edition) defines 'Natural Born Citizen' as "A person born within the jurisdiction of a national government."

Game ...set....match.

Edited by ajskj

No, I provided you with the definition of CHILDREN and I provide you the source, page number and even a case they used to cite this definition.

Your wiki source is a joke. LOL Anyone can post anything on there. That it the last place on the planet to use as a reliable source. You really need to stop making things up. It is really damaging to yourself as evidenced by all your lame senseless relies.You should go back read your posts.

What if Obama's birth certificate really is fake?

15 people so far clicked: We should realize that he's the president and we have to just cope if we don't like it.

WOW! Just WOW! And this just goes to show there are real haters out there that have absolutely no respect or regard for the law. Rather tan enforce the rule of law they want to ignore it just to suit their own agenda and whatever twisted belief they have. Rather than do the right thing and try to change the law first if they don't like or agree with it, just ignore it, make up anything to try and defend ignoring it, and try to force others to just accept it. Yet these same people are the first ones in line crying over the laws when they aren't properly applied in cases that affect them.

This is not only being a traitor to your country, it is flat out treason against your country.

And from many of the gibberish posts on this forum with the lame excises and flat out made up stories it isn't hard to figure out who some of them are that support this insane idea to just ignore the law. And the sadest part of all this is that our governments on all levels across this nation is filled with officials that all share this same belief system. While American went to sleep these radicals have been infiltrating all levels of government across the nation, including our universities becoming teachers to teach their radical believe system to college students. Just look at all the garbage they are trying to pull by getting laws passed to completely have God removed from everything. We have some really really sick people in this world.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the President is probably a super duper half black Russian spy that tricked everyone into getting elected to the office of President....He might even had such evil powers he somehow came back from the dead at least once and created the food stamp and welfare program program...........or perhaps he is really Martin Luther King in disguise as a radical muslim.......but uses his counter intelligence skills to have OBL killed....watch out right wingers, peep through your blinds at night.......you never know when he may strike...he may pose as a member of Seal Team 6 and declare you a Somalia pirate....but your probably safe when he poses as Derrick Rose for the Chicago Bulls.........but always look over your shoulder who knows he's the greatest since Fletch himself...................

• Upvote 1

The Tea Party started some where just like this. And now look at it! Don't underestimate the power of the majority. The Dems did in 2010 and were running scared. Some of them tried to say they were Republicans and conservatives just to get re-elected! None of them wanted to discuss Obamacare because they automatically knew that they had went against the will of the people.

So no, I don't think these posts are for nothing. When the time comes people will vote.... :D

Peace.

Good luck with this...I am sure if there was to be a monstrous movement that was formed...it would be held up in court indefinitely.

I agree.

I think K98's reply is totally pompous and degrading to the users of this site.

To state that all we care about is money and not about our country,

is a rather narrow minded view of DinarVets members.

Read more:

Great Post...

I also take issue with this statement " totally pompous and degrading to the users of this site."

Yep, it is time to WAKE UP AMERICA !

Did you hear that?

Best Regards..