Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just my thoughts, Why would Pres O set the Dinar as a pay down yet. If it was released all talks to control the Deficit would stop, then they would have another open credit card for spending and nothing would be changed. They would blow the money on trivial bull **** and not pay down the deficit. So after its all said and the bills are passed and the ground work is laid for some sinsable spending, watch and see what happens. I don't think they will ever stop paying our men and women in service, for one the American people wouldn't let them do it . You would have civil war in the US. the white hose is full of dope smoking hippies from the Woodstock days and there brains are still fried from smoking banana peals. There all full of them selfs and they think threat tactics works on each other.There all full of Dung. We the people will prevail if they don't get things settled soon . but they blow smoke at each other and they will get it done and we will see an RV soon.If not its the TEA PARTY'S turn to roll the dice its called Revaluation. And they dont want that. :unsure:

Just my thoughts, Why would Pres O set the Dinar as a pay down yet. If it was released all talks to control the Deficit would stop, then they would have another open credit card for spending and nothing would be changed. They would blow the money on trivial bull **** and not pay down the deficit. So after its all said and the bills are passed and the ground work is laid for some sinsable spending, watch and see what happens. I don't think they will ever stop paying our men and women in service, for one the American people wouldn't let them do it . You would have civil war in the US. the white hose is full of dope smoking hippies from the Woodstock days and there brains are still fried from smoking banana peals. There all full of them selfs and they think threat tactics works on each other.There all full of Dung. We the people will prevail if they don't get things settled soon . but they blow smoke at each other and they will get it done and we will see an RV soon.If not its the TEA PARTY'S turn to roll the dice its called Revaluation. And they dont want that. :unsure:

Sir, If I gave these morons the balance of the entire National Debt in cash today, They would spend it on foreign aid and fight wars in an effort to control others lives in foreign countries you cant even spell correctly while the people in you're state get foreclosed on and their kids can't eat and have decent school cloths. They forgot about America !It's all abut the Dollar Bill. Getting ready to come to an end! Vote responsibly this time for God's sake! Or, do nothing and watch it happen. Best regards, Slay.

• Upvote 2

This isn't the first debt ceiling issue I've encountered in my lifetime, and it probably won't be the last. They ALWAYS raise the debt limit. The pumpers are good at recognizing opportunity when they see it. They will tie anything and everything to an impending RV. It's my belief that Iraq isn't ready, still more requirements to satisfy. But hopefully, we will see something in the coming months.

Worker Bee is exactly correct.... sorry I gave U a -1 (darn phone)

Can someone give Worker. Plus 1 to even it out?

We are closer than ever, but not there yet.

anology to a new home:

Just because the walls are up & the roof is on doesn't mean a house is ready to move in yet.

I believe the electrical & plumbing are almost completed

Once we finish the hvac, sheetrock & paint, there will be only odds & ends & final details before "we are move in ready"

Final details can be tedious & slow to develop

... and contractors & gov'ts have much in common: slow to finish, halfassing if they can get away with it, not showing up on times, not getting much done when they do...

Maybe we gan get the missing ministers for the GOI from Angie's List?????

This isn't the first debt ceiling issue I've encountered in my lifetime, and it probably won't be the last. They ALWAYS raise the debt limit. The pumpers are good at recognizing opportunity when they see it. They will tie anything and everything to an impending RV. It's my belief that Iraq isn't ready, still more requirements to satisfy. But hopefully, we will see something in the coming months.

If the amount of dinar you purchased caused u to be financially strapped.. Shame on "You" for not being smart enough not to do so!

Edited by MSgt of Marines
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can not believe that OBAMA and the rest of the government would put on such a show for the american people if they had any idea that the DINAR is in the process of rv'ing and would bring in the revenue needed for the DEBT.Something is major wrong here.There is no real proof out there anywhere that the dinar is going to rv as speculated.I am sure that there are alot of you like me that have speculated on this happening before now and it has really hurt financially.My suggestion to you would be to put the dinar away and try and pick up the pieces and move on,this investment can not be relied on.Don't give up hope but move on.

Really? That's your play? That because of the political theater and drama going on, that it's proof that the possibility of an RV is 100% wrong? To me, it's just even more of a reason to build up the suspense and then drop the sheet to reveal the hidden object underneath that will simultaneously shock and awe the audience. We're talking about sleight of hand, illusion, a show, a masquerade. They are doing this to build up the American peoples' emotions so they can get the best reaction out of this that Obama's administration is the savior of the debt crisis era for the United States of America. Look at the signs...

Obama knows. It's all about timing & taking credit for Bush's work just like he took credit for killing OBL. Obama still has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Exactly!!! We can trust a pumper more than we can trust "O, the Ultimate Pumper"!!

If the amount of dinar you purchased caused u to be financially strapped.. Shame on "You" for not being smart enough not to do so!

You are making a huge leap to assume he meant that. And even if he did do this, why would someone else assume the right to chastise him for it. Life is unfair enough, and often difficult, and the sorry opinions and harsh judgements of others doesn't usually make it better.

On the other hand, thank you most sincerely for your service!!

You are making a huge leap to assume he meant that. And even if he did do this, why would someone else assume the right to chastise him for it. Life is unfair enough, and often difficult, and the sorry opinions and harsh judgements of others doesn't usually make it better.

On the other hand, thank you most sincerely for your service!!

o heaven forbid someone chastises someone else for a change on here other than people that post info its a forum its the way of the world not everyone will agrree and not everyone will like you just move right along. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess I am not quite understanding where everyone is see this as anywhere related to an R/V. If the dinar was going to R/V then there would be nogotiations. All this crap about R/V at 3.00 to 5.00 is just nonsense. With all the dinar we have we wojld pay off the entire debt and then have trillions left over. Its time for everyone to be rational. I know im going to get bashed on but its time people really take a hard look at the facts. Why is it when actual news from iraq states that they will LOP (R/D) people out there choose not to believe it? We hear stuff like its a smoke screen, they didn't mean it, they don't want to piss off the US. Geez people tell me you don't honestly believe these lame excuses. First of all the middle east and the muslims that live there HATE the US. The hate us and everything we stand for. They would love nothing more than to see our economy crash and burn. Second to believe that we control what another country does with their currency is unfathomable. These pumpers who I am convinced work for these dinar dealers have given us all the shaft. I too got caught up in the im gonna make millions crowd. Id did so before I really did the research I should have. Now im faced with the reality that I could lose around 40 percent or more from the mark up and fees to sell back. So here I am forced to play it out on the hopes I can at least break even. I know this will be unpopular with most of you but reality must enter the conversation sometime. I hope I am wrong

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can not believe that OBAMA and the rest of the government would put on such a show for the american people if they had any idea that the DINAR is in the process of rv'ing and would bring in the revenue needed for the DEBT.Something is major wrong here.There is no real proof out there anywhere that the dinar is going to rv as speculated.I am sure that there are alot of you like me that have speculated on this happening before now and it has really hurt financially.My suggestion to you would be to put the dinar away and try and pick up the pieces and move on,this investment can not be relied on.Don't give up hope but move on.

I'm going to take the role of a cynic here...if you were Obama, wouldn't you do all you could to balance the budget, cutting costs, raising taxes, etc. BEFORE an RV in order to reap the most benefit??? Sinister, I know, but I think that's in part what is happening.

• Upvote 1

Regardless how long this takes I'm prepared to wait it out. One thing I've learned here is how many liars are out there in the dinar investment world. Being realistic on any investment is a rule you can win big, breakeven, or lose quick. Hopefully this investment will go the way we all expect very profitable. Just got to wait it out....no one controls time, when the right time is here then the RV will happen. Continue having hopes with the liars will only continue to dissapoint you..every single time.