Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie and Friends

despain

OKIE OIL MAN For you my friend. Got word earlier of joint announcement with IMF and GOI set for 8 am in Iraq. Several big names to be present. Some of the original architects of this whole deal. Lets all hope it goes down as planned

[dustyd14369] Had plans to play golf with former congressman XXXXXXXX.. anyway rain destroyed that so we ate lunch instead. Made a few phone calls and found some great info about the holdup in DC. [dustyd14369] O is a real tough cookie to negotiate with [dustyd14369] He doesn’t want to replace the 30 mil barrels of oil he took out of the reserves a few weeks ago until after he gets all he needs out of this event [dustyd14369] They want that replaced first [dustyd14369] That was the #1 argument today on the hill [dustyd14369] However I was informed some great news from the IMF later this evening [dustyd14369] They can go and get orders from the World Court to bypass US

[kansaschick] My friend talked with Randy Koonce who talked directly to the Iraqi Amb today. Ambassador said that Iraq is tired of waiting on that ****** in the Whitehouse and they are going to RV PERIOD. Direct quote so had to use the asterisks. Your take Okie?

[KIE OIL MAN] KANSAS CHICK–THAT IS EXACTLY CORRECT

[dustyd14369] Kansas Chick: I hear similiar, they are pissed

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT’S A CRYIN SHAME WE CAN’T SAY SON OF A ***** ON HERE ISN’T IT?

Okie's last line was not edited on DD. It was hysterical. I don't believe the guy, but he is really funny.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

[kansaschick] My friend talked with Randy Koonce who talked directly to the Iraqi Amb today. Ambassador said that Iraq is tired of waiting on that ****** in the Whitehouse and they are going to RV PERIOD. Direct quote so had to use the asterisks. Your take Okie?

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT’S A CRYIN SHAME WE CAN’T SAY SON OF A ***** ON HERE ISN’T IT?

Okie's last line was not edited on DD. It was hysterical. I don't believe the guy, but he is really funny.

whats even funnier is that you know they were referencing to completely different words....

...and you're not ?

Eastcreek...agreed...***12+1...baker's dozen...ODD BALL!...Go RV...in spite of all Okie's 'reported' in the past, given the current 'state of affairs' as they've been/are being reported, I'd go out on a limb and say this is pretty promising...at least I'm not P_ _ SS__G in everyone's Cheerios and I think we could all use a boost at this point WITHOUT sticking our collective heads in the sand!! AGAIN, GO RV!!!