Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
despain

Okie and Friends

9 posts in this topic

OKIE OIL MAN For you my friend. Got word earlier of joint announcement with IMF and GOI set for 8 am in Iraq. Several big names to be present. Some of the original architects of this whole deal. Lets all hope it goes down as planned

[dustyd14369] Had plans to play golf with former congressman XXXXXXXX.. anyway rain destroyed that so we ate lunch instead. Made a few phone calls and found some great info about the holdup in DC. [dustyd14369] O is a real tough cookie to negotiate with [dustyd14369] He doesn’t want to replace the 30 mil barrels of oil he took out of the reserves a few weeks ago until after he gets all he needs out of this event [dustyd14369] They want that replaced first [dustyd14369] That was the #1 argument today on the hill [dustyd14369] However I was informed some great news from the IMF later this evening [dustyd14369] They can go and get orders from the World Court to bypass US

[kansaschick] My friend talked with Randy Koonce who talked directly to the Iraqi Amb today. Ambassador said that Iraq is tired of waiting on that ****** in the Whitehouse and they are going to RV PERIOD. Direct quote so had to use the asterisks. Your take Okie?

[KIE OIL MAN] KANSAS CHICK–THAT IS EXACTLY CORRECT

[dustyd14369] Kansas Chick: I hear similiar, they are pissed

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT’S A CRYIN SHAME WE CAN’T SAY SON OF A ***** ON HERE ISN’T IT?

Okie's last line was not edited on DD. It was hysterical. I don't believe the guy, but he is really funny.

[kansaschick] My friend talked with Randy Koonce who talked directly to the Iraqi Amb today. Ambassador said that Iraq is tired of waiting on that ****** in the Whitehouse and they are going to RV PERIOD. Direct quote so had to use the asterisks. Your take Okie?

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT’S A CRYIN SHAME WE CAN’T SAY SON OF A ***** ON HERE ISN’T IT?

Okie's last line was not edited on DD. It was hysterical. I don't believe the guy, but he is really funny.

whats even funnier is that you know they were referencing to completely different words....

Gave a +1 for Okie's poor sake! Hilarious!

Git 'r(v) done!

...and you're not ?

Eastcreek...agreed...***12+1...baker's dozen...ODD BALL!...Go RV...in spite of all Okie's 'reported' in the past, given the current 'state of affairs' as they've been/are being reported, I'd go out on a limb and say this is pretty promising...at least I'm not P_ _ SS__G in everyone's Cheerios and I think we could all use a boost at this point WITHOUT sticking our collective heads in the sand!! AGAIN, GO RV!!!