Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check the "Gurus" Backgrounds & Motives!!!

My wise departed dad once told me that playing "vegas" as he called it can be fun. Just don't spend any more than you can afford to lose and expect to lose. If you win - happy days! If you lose - then so what. To me, I viewed the Dinar "investment" as a crap shoot. I paid in what I could (and expected-to lose) afford, and that's the end to that. If people are foolish enough to keep pealing off the greenbacks every time some kind of laughable guru prediction pops up then maybe they need to seek some gambling addiction counseling. Ranting and raving does no good - just inflames people's emotions and raises stress and that's not healthy. Yes, I visit the sites; my wife and I call it our comedy break because mostly that's what it is. And folks, the humor that comes out of some of the replys here at DV is the best anywhere. So, how about we all take a chill pill and let's laugh together at the obvious absurbities - keep it all fun and who knows, we may end up celebrating one of these days.

• Downvote 1

My wise departed dad once told me that playing "vegas" as he called it can be fun. Just don't spend any more than you can afford to lose and expect to lose. If you win - happy days! If you lose - then so what. To me, I viewed the Dinar "investment" as a crap shoot. I paid in what I could (and expected-to lose) afford, and that's the end to that. If people are foolish enough to keep pealing off the greenbacks every time some kind of laughable guru prediction pops up then maybe they need to seek some gambling addiction counseling. Ranting and raving does no good - just inflames people's emotions and raises stress and that's not healthy. Yes, I visit the sites; my wife and I call it our comedy break because mostly that's what it is. And folks, the humor that comes out of some of the replys here at DV is the best anywhere. So, how about we all take a chill pill and let's laugh together at the obvious absurbities - keep it all fun and who knows, we may end up celebrating one of these days.

I view it as bringing the truth to light. Most dinar "investors" are unsophisticated and some of us feel bad for them.

• Upvote 3

google Tony Renfrow (TNT TONY) and Dan Atkinson from PTR who were network marketing guys and seemed to have pissed off lots of people with their bs in the past.

According to the court documents, Dan is more than just your common guy. The 5 minutes it takes to look this up is certainly worth it. I feel so bad for the people of PTR that refuse to look up. It is also unfortunate, because I am more than positive it will be these same people that will be broke in 18 months.

• Upvote 3