Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check the "Gurus" Backgrounds & Motives!!!

thi is the exact reason why the dodd law is coming into play because when the dinar does Rv, it will protect people from fraud as well from others trying to sell fake currencies and trying to make a buck on mlm schemes regarding currency and other commdoities. Phoenix pretty much summed it up nicely when i listend makes complete sense.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Wow is right...I just placed an order, before reading all of this and feel like a fool...Of course is was a wire through my bank for 1 million IQD through Dinar Banker. So, is this all for not? Is the whole thing a scam or will we make a profit on our investment?

Trillion Dollar/Euro question.... Nobody knows with absolute certainty... We keep on hoping.

Ok you didn't understand what I was getting at......scooter is not involved with whatever those others are selling and pushing off onto their members.....yes he met with them, big deal....that's doesn't mean he is tied into their schemes.....scooter enjoys just educating everyone on the dinar and sharing his research with the community, that's why he has done cc with those people....they ask him to share his ideas and research and that's exactly what he does....the other fools knew by inviting scooter, they would seem more credible which would help their own little scams along.....SCOOTER IS NOT INVOLVED WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS SCHEMES......Believe what you want but I know for a FACT.....so stop grouping him with those other turds......

keepmwlknfny could not have said it better myself just because he went does not make him one of them i agree with everything else maybe but not ONE THING ABOUT SCOOTER there now i feel better scooter is a very good hearted kind of guy and i could never ever see him grouped with the others.

scooter is legit, leave his name out of it. rudy, frank, dd are the rotten ones, scooter is a good guy, and dont drag his name into it like that.

THANK YOU i agree 100 percent ;)

keepm....... If you talk to Scooter regularly, why don't you ask him

to make a post here or maybe give you something to quote from him

to clear his name.

It's a damn shame to see someone as well respected as he is / was

to be suspected of being involved in anything fraudulent. Seems like

you are in a place to set the record straight.

Zigs..........Adam Montana himself tried to have him ( Scooter) do that , to post and detach himself from Rudy ( if I recall correctly)....

As a result of that ( Adam 's request)..... Scooter left this site and also there was a pretty big exile of some Folks ( Mods & Members) who left, (after writing a rather angry post) , in protest-mode.....And moved over to another Forum/site......

I'm not giving judgments here ( even though I have my own opinion, of course) ... Just reporting what happened..........I'm sure most here do remember that as it was a very heated series of events.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

For all the positive information Scooter provided this site and others,and now to have some attempt to drag him through the mud is imo pathetic. He goes to a meeting/conference with reported scam/fraud artists big frickin deal,happens daily in business/govt/& FAMILY! Does'nt mean he's IN business with them.I can tell u I've been to many a meeting in my career with people I thought not trustworthy.Not to go to bed with them,but to learn. You see you can learn from your enemies/foes as well as ur friends/ allies. And if he is who cares,when has Scooter ever tried to sway/sell anyone on anything? Simply disgusting. Thankyou Scooter,Sonny1,&Adam, I appreciate all you bring to the table.

Wow! Now the whole Scooter fiasco makes more sense to me. Adam tried to steer him clear. Don't get me wrong. Scooter is a well educated individual in all things dinar but unfortunately people are judged by the company they keep. I don't like seeing him grouped with the others. This thread has done nothing to help his cause. As for the other guru's, I think we all knew they were scum but the information shared here is....well.....wow!

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the info on "Millionday". Now if someone could really find out who Okie is it would make my day. We need to start exposing these characters for what they are. I know several people personally who hang on every word from these pumpers and do go out and purchase more dinars (that they can't afford) based on their fake intel. They are definitely taken in with these pumpers and I can't seem to convince them otherwise.

It sure is difficult to get people to see fact over fiction. They're blind, deaf, and dumb when it comes to anything that might interfere with their dreams of riches. I know. I've tried too.

WOW!! This thread should be pinned. :blink:

Beware ANY third party (hearsay) information....anywhere. Listen, learn, and then research or check into things yourselves.

I've also been digging. I'm known in other circles for being pretty good at it too. The stuff I've found is startling.... That's all I'll say on the matter.

It's all about the money.....

Trust NO ONE on these forums, chat rooms and conf calls.

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 1

Wow! Now the whole Scooter fiasco makes more sense to me. Adam tried to steer him clear. Don't get me wrong. Scooter is a well educated individual in all things dinar but unfortunately people are judged by the company they keep. I don't like seeing him grouped with the others. This thread has done nothing to help his cause. As for the other guru's, I think we all knew they were scum but the information shared here is....well.....wow!

Some people think differently and dont feel the need to have to explain themselves when their integrity is questioned......and based on his history and background in the dinar community, it never should have been questioned in the first place.....especially when his true motives have been known from the start and how many people he has helped out of the kindness of his heart to understand this investment, and then to have all these people turn on him and think the worst with no factual reasons why? Is it really hard to figure out why he left?? It shouldnt be.....

• Upvote 1

It is a shame....people should know what kind of person scooter is from all the work he has done FOR FREE for the dinar community....this "secret" meeting wasent even a secret hahahaha it was something known about weeks in advance....It was basically just a party....or I should say literally a party hahaha geeze people.....

Keep, I understand the educational aspect but why would he want to party with them? That's what I don't understand.

• Upvote 2

It is a shame....people should know what kind of person scooter is from all the work he has done FOR FREE for the dinar community....this "secret" meeting wasent even a secret hahahaha it was something known about weeks in advance....It was basically just a party....or I should say literally a party hahaha geeze people.....

Keep, I understand the educational aspect but why would he want to party with them? That's what I don't understand.

its kinda like having that badaass friend that gets you into trouble but is always around hot chicks and provides you alcohol and a place to crash at the end of the night. Doesnt mean you are one of them that is bad also. Balance is alwats needed in some form.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Guilty by Association???

Reminds me of an old video I saw once... ha ha

There is alot more going on then you know and Im not at liberty to put this info out there but just know that scooter is not apart of what these other site leaders are doing.....yes he went to this meeting, big deal....but that doesnt mean anything....your just speculating he is doing something wrong because of the other people involved but its not the case whatsoever......I talk to him on a regular so I think I have a better idea of what is and what isent.....

Association does NOT confirm guilt.......and if you go by his known past history, then there shouldnt be a question in your mind either......

• Upvote 1

Let's do this, from this point on with this thread I truly don't think Scooters name should be linked with fraud. Just because someone jumps off a bridge doesn't mean everyone will jump also.

Scooter is a very SMART business man and I can't see him subjecting himself to something that will smash his name and cause him to get into trouble. Scooter has a couple businesses and is also a family man and I can't see him hurting them to make a dirty dollar.

Scooter is always trying to help people with this investment and I can only believe that if he sees something or smells something funny going on he will make it real clear where he stands. My guess is separate from the before suggested group of names.

Just my 2 cents

Bump

• Upvote 3

He was invited for his opinion on something being opened....it was just a big get together with hundreds of people.....if it was something fishy in the least, he wouldnt have gone.....it was nothing to worry about.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok you didn't understand what I was getting at......scooter is not involved with whatever those others are selling and pushing off onto their members.....yes he met with them, big deal....that's doesn't mean he is tied into their schemes.....scooter enjoys just educating everyone on the dinar and sharing his research with the community, that's why he has done cc with those people....they ask him to share his ideas and research and that's exactly what he does....the other fools knew by inviting scooter, they would seem more credible which would help their own little scams along.....SCOOTER IS NOT INVOLVED WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS SCHEMES......Believe what you want but I know for a FACT.....so stop grouping him with those other turds......

I rarely disagree with you keep but unless scooter went to this meeting to confront them and call them out then he is just as guilty.

If he is as smart as everyone says he has no excuse for associating with these criminals.

I would have gone to the meeting but those idiots would have left in 5 minutes into my exposing them, scooter should have done the same

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

"Somebody needs to shut these dealers and pumpers down and end this crime".

the only way to shut them down are for people to stop listening and giving them their praises.......as long as there is an audience willing to listen, believe and support them they will be around, if by some goodluck tony and his gang were shutdown, another guru would take his place......sadly it's been this way since the beginning of this venture :blink:

Excellant post, heres another one if not already posted

... Real Document: Facts below

State of California - Department of Corporations

STATE OF CALIFORNIA

BUSINESS, TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING AGENCY

DEPARTMENT OF CORPORATIONS

TO: US Dinar Bank

US DinarEx

David http://iqd.me/l/11

165 West Maple Street

San Diego, CA 92103

DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER

(For violations of sections 25110, 25401, 29520, 29535 and 29236 of the Corporations Code)

The California Corporations Commissioner (“Commissioner”) finds that:

US Dinar Bank is an entity that does business and has offices located in California but is

not registered with the California Secretary of State. After the California Department of Financial Institutions contacted US Dinar Bank about the use of the word “bank” in its name, US Dinar Bank changed its name to US DinarEx on April 14, 2011. US Dinar Bank and US DinarEx (hereinafter “US Dinar”) have never been registered with the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) or a member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”).

David http://iqd.me/l/11 (“http://iqd.me/l/11”) during relevant times resided in California and acted as the CEO

or manager of US Dinar and was responsible for the operations of US Dinar. http://iqd.me/l/11 solicited investors on the internet via US Dinar’s websites at www.usdinarbank.com and www.usdinarex.com. The websites offer investors an Iraqi bank account for dinar and dollar exchange. (The dinar is the currency of Iraq.) http://iqd.me/l/11 has never been registered with the CFTC or a member of the NFA.

US Dinar and http://iqd.me/l/11 provided potential investors with an information package. http://iqd.me/l/11

told investors that US Dinar will open an interest (3%) bearing Iraqi savings account at a large commercial bank in Iraq, Al Warka Bank. This account would enable an investor to buy and sell dinars and have online review 24/7.

4. http://iqd.me/l/11 stated that the bank account is managed by William Burbank and that the return on an investment would be four times the initial investment within a short period of time and investors

would be charged 20% of the total profit for managing the account. http://iqd.me/l/11 offered dinars at a “discount” for between 75 and 85 cents and stated dinars would be listed on FOREX, the foreign exchange market. http://iqd.me/l/11 stated “the Dinar will open trading at between $1.50-$2.00 minimum.” http://iqd.me/l/11 projected the Dinar to rise “within days to the $3.00-$3.50 range.”

5. US Dinar solicits clients that are unsophisticated individuals with minimal or no

investment experience. A client receives and signs a customer agreement in which US Dinar agrees to accept a customer and to open and maintain accounts for dinar trading in which US Dinar is authorized to act as broker or agent, or as principal to execute a customer’s orders.

US Dinar and http://iqd.me/l/11 violated provisions of the California Corporate Securities Law

of 1968 and the California Commodity Law of 1990, respectively set forth in Corporations Code section 25000 et seq. and section 29500 et seq.

US Dinar’s offering of an interest bearing Iraqi “custodial” bank account is an

investment contract that is not exempt from the qualification requirements of the Corporate Securities Law of 1968. US Dinar and http://iqd.me/l/11 offered or sold investment contracts in violation of Corporations Code sections 25110.

US Dinar and http://iqd.me/l/11 offered and sold commodity contracts or options to investors by

means of fraudulent acts, which are in violation of Corporations Code sections 25401 and 29536. These include, but are not limited to, the following misrepresentations and omissions of material fact: MISREPRESENTATIONS

a. US Dinar Bank was not a “Bank” or financial institution;

b. Investors would receive a return of three percent (3%) on the amount of their respective investment; OMISSIONS

a.

US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 were not registered with

the CFTC; and,

b. US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 did not qualify the investment offerings in California.

US Dinar sold or purchased, offered to sell or purchase commodity contracts or options,

or offered to enter into, or entered into as a seller or purchaser commodity contracts or options in California.

The commodity contracts and options that US Dinar sold or purchased, offered to sell

or purchase, or offered to enter into or entered into as a seller or purchaser on behalf of investors, were primarily for speculative or investment purposes, in that, the contracts were offered, purchased, sold, or entered into based on quoted price changes and fluctuations in particular contracts, rather than as a means of acquiring these physical commodities.

The contracts or options US Dinar sold or purchased, offered for sale or purchased, or

offered to enter into or entered into as a seller or purchaser are commodity contracts and commodity options, as respectively defined in Corporations Code sections 29505 and 29510.

US Dinar’s above-described transactions do not meet the exemptions found in sections

29530, 29531 and 29532 of the Corporations Code and are in violation of Corporations Code section 29520.

Corporations Code section 29509 defines a commodity merchant as a futures

commission merchant, commodity pool operator, commodity trading advisor, introducing broker, leverage transaction merchant, an associated person of the foregoing, a floor broker and any other person required to register with the CFTC.

Corporations Code section 29535 states no person shall engage in the trade or business

or otherwise act as a commodity merchant unless the person is registered or temporarily licensed with the CFTC for each activity constituting that person as a commodity merchant. US Dinar acted as a commodity merchant and is not exempt from the registration and licensing requirements.

15. Corporations Code section 29536 states it is unlawful for any person, directly or

indirectly, in connection with the purchase or sale of, the offer to sell, the offer to purchase, the offer to enter into, or the entry into, a commodity, commodity contract, or commodity option to do any of the following: (a) to willfully employ any device, scheme, or artifice to defraud, ( to willfully make any false report, enter any false record, make any untrue statement of a material fact, or omit to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in the light of

the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading, © to willfully engage in any transaction, act, practice, or course of business which operates or would operate as a fraud or deceit upon any persons, or (d) to willfully misappropriate or convert the funds, security, or property of any other person.

16. US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 failed to comply with the qualification provisions when they offered and sold securities in violation of Corporations Code section 25110.

17. US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 made misrepresentations or omissions of material facts that violated Corporations Code section 25401.

Based upon the foregoing, the California Corporations Commissioner is of the opinion that US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 sold or purchased, or offered to sell or purchase commodities under commodity contracts or options, or offered to enter into, or entered into, as a seller or purchaser commodity contracts or options.

Pursuant to section 29542 of the Corporations Code, US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 are hereby ordered to desist and refrain from the further sale or purchase or offer to sell or purchase any commodity contract or under any commodity option, including, but not limited to, contracts and from the further offer to enter into, or entering into, as sellers or purchasers of any commodity contract or any commodity option in the State of California, unless and until such activity is not in violation of Corporations Code section 29520 of the law.

The Commissioner is of the opinion that US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 are engaged in a trade or business as a commodity merchant without registration or licensure, then in effect, in violation of Corporations Code section 29535.

Pursuant to Corporations Code section 29542, US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 are hereby ordered to desist and refrain from conducting business as a commodity merchant in the State of California, until registration or licensure has been made with the CFTC or unless exempt.

The Commissioner is of the opinion that US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 engaged in the above-described offer and sale of commodities, commodity contracts or commodity options in this State by willfully making an untrue statement of material fact or omitting to state a

material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in the light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading.

Pursuant to Corporations Code section 29542, US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 are hereby ordered to desist and refrain from offering or selling any commodity, commodity contracts or commodity options in the State of California by means of any fraudulent act including, but not limited to, willfully making an untrue statement of material fact or omitting to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in the light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading.

The California Corporations Commissioner is of the opinion that the activities of US

Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 involve the unqualified offers or sales of securities in California that are subject to qualification under the CSL, without such offers or sales first being qualified or exempt, in violation of Corporations Code section 25110.

Pursuant to Corporations Code section 25532, US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 are hereby ordered to desist and refrain from the further offer or sale of securities including, but not limited to, investment contracts, unless and until the offers and sales have been duly qualified under the Corporate Securities Law or unless exempt.

The California Corporations Commissioner is also of the opinion that such offers and sales of securities in this state were made by means of written or oral communications which included an untrue statement of a material fact or omitted to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in the light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading, in violation of Corporations Code section 25401.

Pursuant to Corporations Code section 25532, US Dinar Bank, US DinarEx and David http://iqd.me/l/11 are hereby ordered to desist and refrain from offering or selling or buying or offering to buy any security in the State of California by means of any written or oral communication which includes an untrue statement of a material fact or omits to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements made, in the light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading.

/ / /

This Order is necessary, in the public interest, for the protection of investors and consistent with the purposes, policies, and provisions of the California Commodity Law of 1990 and the Corporate Securities Law of 1968.

Dated: June 10, 2011

Los Angeles, California

PRESTON DuFAUCHARD

California Corporations Commissioner

By________________________________

ALAN S. WEINGER

Deputy Commissioner Enforcement Division

http://www.corp.ca.g...inarBank_dr.pdf

• Upvote 1

its kinda like having that badaass friend that gets you into trouble but is always around hot chicks and provides you alcohol and a place to crash at the end of the night. Doesnt mean you are one of them that is bad also. Balance is alwats needed in some form.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Even though I said same thing,I like ur presentation better-good job.

Found two more.

One was huge fake foreclosure protection racket that was pumped and sold on one of the forums.

Hundreds were burned and the FBI is still on the case. That one was out of Utah and the perps owned a dinar forum and ran the scam from the forum.

Putting the details and names together now.

Name of that scam was "Silver Lining Solutions"

The other was run from a dinar dealers forum and that scam was called "Golden Panda"

Getting the details together on both now.

Go RV :twothumbs:

Down with scammers! ;)

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3

Found two more.

One was huge fake foreclosure protection racket that was pumped and sold on one of the forums.

Hundreds were burned and the FBI is still on the case. That one was out of Utah and the perps owned a dinar forum and ran the scam from the forum.

Putting the details and names together now.

Name of that scam was "Silver Lining Solutions"

The other was run from a dinar dealers forum and that scam was called "Golden Panda"

Getting the details together on both now.

Go RV :twothumbs:

Down with scammers! ;)

Well Done

This is what these forums should be for!! The Truth

• Upvote 3