Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America

OregonHopeful

This is from the Bank of America website - link provided below

Maybe they are updating their exchange locations???? GOOOOO RVVVVVV

Exchange Foreign Currency for U.S. Dollars

Find out how much your foreign currency is currently worth in U.S. dollars. Choose a currency from the list and enter an amount (in whole numbers) in the space provided - foreign coins cannot be exchanged at Bank of America. Select Calculate to show the conversion amount. These exchange rates are for informational purposes and may be different at a banking center.

Please note: Exchanging foreign currency for U.S. dollars is only available to Bank of America account holders.

Find the nearest banking center that exchanges foreign currency

When clicking on sentence above, you get this:

This application is currently under maintenance. Please try again later.

July 16, 2011

Link

https://www4.bankofamerica.com/foreigncurrency/exchgforeigncurrency.action#

Edited by OregonHopeful
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got an idea...why don't you get a tent, wrap your head in tin foil and go camp out and wait for them to open on Monday morning. When the employees start arriving, immediately and I mean before they get in the door, start asking about the Dinar and when you can cash in. Then perhaps they can get a website with their own disclaimer on the dinar and stop the bank story madness..... :P:P:P:P:P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

I got an idea...why don't you get a tent, wrap your head in tin foil and go camp out and wait for them to open on Monday morning. When the employees start arriving, immediately and I mean before they get in the door, start asking about the Dinar and when you can cash in. Then perhaps they can get a website with their own disclaimer on the dinar and stop the bank story madness..... :P:P:P:P:P

What a ****, maybe you should wrap your head in foil and go stand in a lightning storm :lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

• Upvote 4

That was actually pretty funny