Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam drive by chat 7/15/11 11:30am

kcw

LMAO getting invvestigated by the FBI where the hell does people come up with this stuff. I'm willing to bet its sites sending over people to talk bad about Adam to get them to come to their site its all about competition what losers.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

Just to let you know I give you and the VIP a thumbs up! I have believed in you and have followed every suggestion you have made. I feel this whole thing is inspired of God and I feel he has brought you into our lives to direct us now and after the RV.

I am living for the text message you will send us.

Thanks,

Don

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

The reason people speak like that about Adam is purely jealousy. Some peole can't stand to see someone do well and maintain integrety , profesionalism, and honesty. They are just upset this site has become the best Dinar site around. So is basically common sense they won't have anything nice to say no matter what because they are just jealous bastards.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Everyone please buy VIP to get the real scoop of pooh............lol

I am a member of VIP, and a platinum mmbr also.

What does this provide me?

It does several things"

Besides of course post RV investment advice, including how to protect one's assets.

Very important when you are dealing with perhaps a large sum of dinero.

VIP gives me peace of mind, I do not have to listen to the so called guru's.

And I know I can rely on Adam to call us when this thing happens.

That translates into me being able to spend more time in other areas of interest,

rather than sitting watching Iraqi news, or strolling other sites for "hot info"

Best Regards.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Adam, As a VIP member I feel that my investment will come back many times over post RV. Great advice from fellow VIP members in addition to Adam. This window will be closed post RV and Adam will only work with his VIP'S so if you can afford it you need to join . Adam thank you for you time,effort and concern for your fellow man!!! Go RVVVVVVVVVVV!!! Thanks again Adam, VIP member 1967

• Upvote 5

You have no clue what you're talking about. The mods you mentioned didn't start another site. They joined a site that started in January. And Adam was never their boss. None of them were compensated. And the site they joined is about the dinar, not bashing anybody. Maybe some people feel like they need to vent on occasion, but with people like Scooter, Marcus Curtis, enoch8, juni, bondlady, highlander, and Iraqi Queen we are way too busy discussing dinar stuff to obsess about another site's owner. If you're happy with VIP that's great. But don't lie about other sites who prefer something else.

Mr. rich is that you?????? lol j/k it could be anyone coming over from any site its all about competition.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I took a 3-month VIP subscription out the end of May just to learn and be better informed. I have been so impressed with the way Adam conducts his site and dispenses his knowledge, that I just upgraded to Platinum. Yes, it gave me my certificate right away, but, I, also, want to support this site and Adam's work. Adam is the reason I now sleep better at night, knowing I won't have to figure it all out on my own when the RV occurs. I look at one other pumper site for a few minutes a few times a week, just to laugh. Then I come back to DinarVets to learn the truth. Adam you rock! TY.

• Upvote 3

WOW , Big statement Adam ,

If No R.V. by august 1 , take a month off and relax .

Looks like my NO R.V. until the troops drop down to 10k and the ( company ) sends their contractors packing,could be true .

The bottom line , the Military will not have mission failure with all the contractors jumping ship when they R.V.

They all know the consequences when the R.V. Hits.. Chicken or Pasta?

Thanks Adam for all you do ..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

VIP members, thank you for voicing your support!

This type of positive feedback happens on many subjects in the VIP section, it's good to see it out here.

Non-VIP members: if you like the responses in this thread, I encourage you to join VIP. The attitudes and mentality of the members in our elite VIP group is something completely different than what you find in the free sections.

WOW , Big statement Adam ,

If No R.V. by august 1 , take a month off and relax .

I'm not here to pump up sales or anything - why would any "pumper" in their right mind say something that could kill sales for a whole month?!

I'll tell you why I would - because it's the truth, and no amount of money will get me to change my ways.

I tell it how it is, not how people want to hear it.

I stand firm on that statement:

If it doesn't RV by August 1st, I sincerely think everyone should take a break for a month, because I don't believe it will happen over the month of Ramadan.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 4