Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Dream

genique05

I had a dream that the RV happened. This is too funny, but hope the rate is what I saw in dream. The rate was $4.85 and those who invested were dancing in the streets. When I got to my bank to cash in, there was a long line outside and everyone was happy & singing. Then Adam invited everyone who invested to this golf course for a big party. lol talk about waking up in disbelief b/c it was a dream. I played the pick3 playing the 485, but no luck. C'mon RV getter done!

• Upvote 8

I had a dream that the RV happened. This is too funny, but hope the rate is what I saw in dream. The rate was $4.85 and those who invested were dancing in the streets.

I had a dream also a few weeks ago and the rate was $3.77. I like your dream much better. Go RV! :D

I had a dream that the RV happened. This is too funny, but hope the rate is what I saw in dream. The rate was $4.85 and those who invested were dancing in the streets. When I got to my bank to cash in, there was a long line outside and everyone was happy & singing. Then Adam invited everyone who invested to this golf course for a big party. lol talk about waking up in disbelief b/c it was a dream. I played the pick3 playing the 485, but no luck. C'mon RV getter done!

I also had a dream but my rate was way better. $9.71. People in front of me at the bank was $8.74. Friend went to Chinese place this week and brought me a fortune cookie this is what it said,

" :) A financial investment will yield returns beyond your hopes!!! :) Both of us are invested and she couldn't believe I received it. Positive thinking changes all things.

How about a little dream analysis... Jungian-style?

Dancing in the street - Happiness and a smooth ride in life

Line of People Waiting - Hundreds of aspects of yourself/ego all waiting for you to tap their power

Bank - Unlimited talents, insights, and creativity available to you that you may not understand or acknowledge

$4.85 - 4=Growing in perfect balance / 8=Infinite abundance / 5=Big changes coming

Golf Course - Grounding, growth, protection

Your dream was about YOU and is possibly precognitive, but more likely, an insight dream, letting you know, you are on the right track with your life!

I'd love to think it was a precognitive dream, but then all 3 million of us investors would be having the same dream. So, sorry for us, but happy for you!

But then... we could all focus our attention and prayers on that number and see if we could conjure the RV at the rate we all want. Shall we set a date and time?

• Upvote 1

I had a dream over a month ago that it RV'd as well, unfortunately I can't remember the rate... I remember pissing myself though! (in the dream, no I did not wet the bed :lol: )

I had a dream over a month ago that it RV'd as well, unfortunately I can't remember the rate... I remember pissing myself though! (in the dream, no I did not wet the bed :lol: )

Had an RV dream myself.. 2 actually... No rate... Haven't most of us??

Line of People Waiting - Hundreds of aspects of yourself/ego all waiting for you to tap their power

Bank - Unlimited talents, insights, and creativity available to you that you may not understand or acknowledge

$4.85 - 4=Growing in perfect balance / 8=Infinite abundance / 5=Big changes coming

Your dream was about YOU and is possibly precognitive, but more likely, an insight dream, letting you know, you are on the right track with your life!

I'd love to think it was a precognitive dream, but then all 3 million of us investors would be having the same dream. So, sorry for us, but happy for you!

But then... we could all focus our attention and prayers on that number and see if we could conjure the RV at the rate we all want. Shall we set a date and time?

Hope this message finds you well and in good spirits! Wow, I truly enjoyed the way you broke down my dream. How do you know these things? I try to understand my dreams on my own with a few books I have but, I don't get anywhere not like you have done. Is this a hobby for you?

Be blessed & Encouraged!

Genique05

Now there's a visual that will be hard to get out of our head!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

Hope this message finds you well and in good spirits! Wow, I truly enjoyed the way you broke down my dream. How do you know these things? I try to understand my dreams on my own with a few books I have but, I don't get anywhere not like you have done. Is this a hobby for you?

Be blessed & Encouraged!

Genique05

I am glad you like the dream analysis. I studied Jungian psychology for years and use dream analysis in many areas of my life. I trust my dreams and the dreams of others to give us the inner truth about ourselves.

Blessings to you, Genique05

Well...very obviously a "newbie," as I wanted to comment to the person who broke down the dream. That was wonderful. This may be off subject, but I have seen the number 444 for the last 20 years or so...any insight to it's meaning?

Had an RV dream myself.. 2 actually... No rate... Haven't most of us??

Yep... I have been dreaming for 7 plus years that this one would RV one day..........Still waiting with moderate, cautious, under-control, more or less grounded Optimism.

Edited by umbertino

Well...very obviously a "newbie," as I wanted to comment to the person who broke down the dream. That was wonderful. This may be off subject, but I have seen the number 444 for the last 20 years or so...any insight to it's meaning?

A master number signifying "resurrection." New opportunities are near. Pay attention to what is happening around you when you see this number. Stay grounded, balanced, patient, willing to share, focused on building on solid ground. Don't allow negativity to alter your course. Rely on your faith.

A master number signifying "resurrection." New opportunities are near. Pay attention to what is happening around you when you see this number. Stay grounded, balanced, patient, willing to share, focused on building on solid ground. Don't allow negativity to alter your course. Rely on your faith.

Thank you goodforall ... I appreciate your insight. It speaks volumes to me.