Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooters window closes today!

Oh brother. Another day of listening to negative comments. Taboo, you should be taboo'ed from this site. We all know it hasn't RV'd yet. We all know that we don't know when it will RV. But your rheoteric is redundant to say the least and not at all enlightening. It's a beautifule day in Cali and I am going to go do something productive.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I haven't been on this forum for a few month's now but I read this post and I am outraged to see that people here gave this member negatives for speaking the truth! What is wrong with you people he speaks the truth and you prefer to here false hope from people who have been giving you false info for years now. Something is really screwy here. Anyway I am expecting bashing but you know what I don't care I am with Taboo on this one he has spoken the truth and he has my support! As to the RV happening anytime soon forget it. For the people who read my posts a few months back you know that what ever I have said came true! The RV will happen when Iran and Syria get out of Iraq. Be well and stay real!

• Upvote 2

But it was true at least.We can't ignore facts.

I am curious to know just what rock you have been living under. Most people here can, and do, ignore facts on a daily basis. If they don't like the facts, they just ignore them and go on about spouting their own beliefs. They might be right. They might be wrong. But they certainly are not working with facts!

:rolleyes:

smee2

Funny how these types of topics seem to grab more attention then ones more deserving of intellectual response. Don't feed the trolls. Each posts attacking them makes them stronger.

Have you noticed lately that postings deserving of intellectual response have sort of dried up and blown away? We may be ... hopefully ... going through a phase.

:(

smee2

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I haven't been on this forum for a few month's now but I read this post and I am outraged to see that people here gave this member negatives for speaking the truth! What is wrong with you people he speaks the truth and you prefer to here false hope from people who have been giving you false info for years now. Something is really screwy here. Anyway I am expecting bashing but you know what I don't care I am with Taboo on this one he has spoken the truth and he has my support! As to the RV happening anytime soon forget it. For the people who read my posts a few months back you know that what ever I have said came true! The RV will happen when Iran and Syria get out of Iraq. Be well and stay real!

Hi nir :D

I was very glad to see you post my friend. I was wondering how you

were doing and if you were ok. Indeed, nothing has changed and you

were extremely accurate with your passed posts. Syria and Iran are

meddling in Iraqi affairs and on top of that are simply too many hurdles

yet at this time to see actual movement with the IQD. Until they get their

infrastructure capable of delivering what they have in the ground, and

steadily increase their GDP with MORE exports than imports, little will

change at least at this time.

Sadly, and most unfortunate here, rumors and wishful thinking are the only

support, as with most dinar related sites. Lies and fabrications are getting

more creative, getting posted more often, but still out of the same motive and

purpose to mislead. It matters little any longer to try and deal with what is real,

as it is not tolerated.

Thank you for posting nir...I do hope you are doing well! Thank you for always

bringing your opinion and experience here, though you have been trash talked

in the past, never let that stop you from sharing what you know.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

All scooter does is look at the facts and all documentation he can lay his hands on, trying to give help and advise to the dinar invester, he never sets dates or rates in stone, he does this freely without expecting anything in return, so why you feel the need to knock him is beyond me completely :angry:

Thank you blonde_minx, I agree with you 100 %

I miss Scooter also ! :mad:

• Upvote 2

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Folks that try to present a realistic view have to be prepared for the " negativity police" to rate their posts with red firebombs.

It almost reminds me of the insurgents in Iraq, except the ones here seem to have to most problem with facing reality.

To them, Reality = Negativity...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think all the RED MARKS came from people, because Taboo is only typing what everyone already knows.

The facts are the facts. The Dinar has not re-valued.....

It is when someone revels in the fact that the outcome we all want has not arrived, that people want to club him the "minuses"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Have you noticed lately that postings deserving of intellectual response have sort of dried up and blown away? We may be ... hopefully ... going through a phase.

:(

smee2

It is an active month with how we are all on the edge for a July RV. We are more active then there is news available. Any news that isn't a large step forward or backward we don't pay much attention to cause we've most likely heard it before. Its like when you are hungry and you start biting your cheeks or nails instinctively until you get fed (I know, bad habit, but a lot of us do one or the other). Hope dinner is coming soon and there will more than we can eat!

• Upvote 1

Scooter never gave a 'date', lets be real. He gave what he believed was a 'window of opportunity' for the Dinar to RV based on facts available at the time. In no way shape or form did Scooter say 'the RV will be XXXX day'

Any sensible reader of Scooter's material wouldn't make such a half assed assertion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Scooter never gave a 'date', lets be real. He gave what he believed was a 'window of opportunity' for the Dinar to RV based on facts available at the time. In no way shape or form did Scooter say 'the RV will be XXXX day'

Any sensible reader of Scooter's material wouldn't make such a half assed assertion.

Exactly Correct!.He (scooter) has said on numerous times that he doesnt give rates or dates only windows of opportunities based on info he has researched. I don't THINK Adam has given rates or dates either,just stated guesses.So based on these falsehoods the whole post is ficticious in same mold of which the poster complains.The one accurate statement made is that nobody knows when,what, where or how this investment will come to an end ..................................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!

• Downvote 1

yes anyone can be a nay sayer but this is not without merit. We get enough of the rah rah sis boom bah, it's going to rv tomorrow BS to fill a stadium of kool-aidaholics. Taboo, would love not to be one, if only someone would be right about something! So far no one has been right. Give me the truth anyday. This is not going to RV for a long long time no matter what they tell you. The brick wall fell on my head a long time ago. Someday the brick wall will fall on yours and you will say " Hey I get it now! it's all a bunch of lies that I'm hearing on the forums, and those guys are making money off everyone I tell to buy dinar!" Wake up and stop listening to the BS. It will RV someday, but you will never hear about it before it happens. JMO, the naysayer!

"We get enough of the rah rah sis boom bah, it's going to rv tomorrow BS"

Ya' think ???

YEP!!

Scooters window closes today just as i said it would. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Sonny1 was wrong again. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Adam hasnt given any dates in a long time. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Medic goes with the flow and no longer gives dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Breitling continues to fail on windows and dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Irvman has caught a lot of slack, but I like him and He makes SENSE!!!!!

Rv is not soon. It cant be soon because of the corruption and lack of stable government. PERIOD.

i would pat him on the back, but his hand is in the way....