Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the DINAR is not a scam

hitman

We all realize that the Dinar will R/V in due time. The frustration in this situation is starting to get to a lot of people who want it to happen now. The Dr. Feelgood posts from the gur's are getting to many people that have invested for some time now. Week after week the "PUMPERS" start on Wednesday for the hype ... Thursday is the it's done day, Friday is last chance to run out and buy dinar, Saturday is we will know the rate on Monday and Tuesday is cash in day. People WAKE UP,,, Enough BS already.

Do I need to name names...... We have everything from the actual Dinar Broker to the Religious pumper that tells everyone that God will make this happen. I ask you Frank, to let Me know when God cashes in, not any mortals, so I can run to the bank and begin my new life with my new found wealth. Okie..... Bless you my son.... you said you were never going to post anything again ... that lasted a day. Every prediction that you have posted over the last 2 years has been false and you even lied about going away completely from the dinar blog world. Blaino ... please tell Me what you are on... we all need some of that .... I can't wait for your next prediction will it be in the high teens or even 20 something???? Where is Tony, Ray, Stevel, Bondlady, Bluwolf etc.. You have no intel, you have contradicted what you have said for the last 6 months and now whatever way the crowd sways, you pump it in that direction. Do any of you have any moral fiber? You defiately have no intel, boots on the ground or any other source of factual data.

Will the real guru " PLEASE STAND UP"..... These people are here to make money off the sale of dinars and will deny it till the day they die. They are here to suck the guy into the dinar world that has not invested before. It has become a total joke and these guru's are making fun of those who follow them by telling total untruths, live for the reaction of those who believe in them and those who say they are morons. Sad part is one day and I hope soon, the RV will happen and we can put them all in one room, lock the door and watch them have a big fight to see who is the last guru standing.....

Want to stop the BS..... when you see an OKie post don't even read it..... Same goes for the rest..... the greatest form of punishment is silence..... begin to ignore them and you will see them start crying..... Not one has cried about the bashing .opps retract that OKIE HAS.. Why you ask? Because they are making money from the hype every week to have people buy the dinar cause it is the last chance..... Nuff said.... Dine Deal.... Cash on Monday...... Wow so many sheep..... So little true leaders and to many wolves in sheep's clothing.... Which one are you?

I invite any and all the guru's to put their dinar where their mouth is...... Let play that new game show...... When You Lie You Pay.... and we can give the pot to those who need it...

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Want to stop the BS..... when you see an OKie post don't even read it..... Same goes for the rest..... the greatest form of punishment is silence.....

It would be nice if everyone were to stop reading all this BS and make it go away, but it seems there are too many people who only wish they had a brain.

• Upvote 1

nice post hitman..... but...... there are to many WEAK people here ,they need someone to tell them their going to be rich.......they will defend these scumbags to the bitter end. the same person they are defending are laughing their asses off at them because they will believe anything......sad but true

I invite any and all the guru's to put their dinar where their mouth is...... Let play that new game show...... When You Lie You Pay.... and we can give the pot to those who need it...

End Quote

Agreed.........But extend that also to the so called "Experts". They talk crap ( as demonstrated by facts: things not happening when they said they would) same as Gurus but never seem to receive the blame for it unlike Gurus... Unfair imo.

Edited by umbertino

We need to educate our fellow Dinarians here: The "Guru Posts" are STRICTLY for entertainment purposes...

Some of us get it, but some either don't, or refuse to believe anything other than "pumper-pump, rainbows & a pot of gold".

Think of them as Ten Cent Novels, or perhaps those crazy supermarket tabloids that proclaim that Elvis was actually an alien, and rock & roll was brought to this planet to assist in the assimilation of an alien culture (hmmmm - need to ponder that one). :huh:

While there may indeed be some substance to what is being proclaimed, 90(+)% is B O G U S . :o

Bogus, BS, un-intel, fabricated, conceived - Poo Poo for lack of a better term. :unsure:

Do I believe we will make a profit? Sure, very good chance - or I wouldn't be here.

Instant millionaires? Dunno... its possible

Tomorrow, Monday-Tuesday @ $5.50 per Dinar because of someone's daughter's friend's husband's intel that was boots on the ground? 99% chance of NO

Stay grounded - progress is happening.

just like the day-time soaps: "it's not real"

Enjoy your weekend people - everything will be here when you get back B)