Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bogus Obama document 'bigger than Watergate'

rtrusty

A retired U.S. military commander who brought a court challenge to Barack Obama's tenure in the Oval Office says the mounting evidence indicating the "Certificate of Live Birth" he released in April is fake should shock the American public.

"If everyone was intellectually honest, they would admit those images put on the Internet are forgeries," said CDR Charles Kerchner, whose lawsuit that alleged Congress failed in its constitutional duty to make sure the man elected president was eligible for the office, was turned down by the U.S. Supreme Court.

He cited the work released this week by longtime Adobe software book author and computer expert Mara Zebest.

Get the New York Times best-seller "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President," autographed by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D.

Her detailed report explains how the document released in April by Obama as a copy of his original birth certificate isn't even a good forgery.

"This is a 100 times worse situation in that it is not just a crime of some plumbers breaking into an opponent's office, this is a crime against the Constitution and all the people of the United States. Obama is not who he says he is. These are forged documents on government property. Before it was a campaign website, now these are government websites," Kerchner told WND today.

Joseph Farah, publisher of WND books, who held a news conference featuring Zebest's research this week at the National Press Club with Jerome Corsi, author of "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President," agreed.

"This is bigger than Watergate," he said after the news conference where it was announced that a lawsuit had been filed against Esquire magazine over its faked "report" that falsely claimed the Corsi book was withdrawn.

Kerchner was just one of a number of high-profile leaders who have challenged Obama's eligibility to express alarm at the idea that a sitting president would release to the public a document that is being described as a forgery.

Others include Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, who is working through several outreaches to restore integrity to U.S. politics; Orly Taitz, the California lawyer who has spearheaded some of the biggest legal confrontations with Obama's supporters; Philip Berg, the Pennsylvania lawyer who first brought the issue of Obama's apparent ineligibility to the U.S. court system; and Floyd Brown of the Western Journalism Center, who has campaigned for Obama's impeachment.

'He'll do anything'

Kerchner believes there's evidence Obama's placement in the White House was orchestrated, and now that the façade that was created for him is cracking, no holds are barred.

"He's desperate," Kerchner told WND. "He'll do anything to survive. He's way overconfident that the media is never going to do a thing to investigate [and] so far he's right."

However, he said, "At some point the truth is going to come out and the house of cards is going to fall."

Kerchner, even though his court case did not succeed in obtaining documentation about Obama, has continued with a campaign of ads that probe the issue with question after question.

His latest asks, "We have a criminal and forger in the White House! Why isn't Speaker John Boehner investigating? Call or write and ask him."

"This is not a fringe issue of concern by only a few Americans. In the latest poll, 50 percent of the American people said they want Obama investigated by the Congress. It is time for U.S. House Speaker Boehner to take action and call for investigations in the House of Reps of Obama's criminal activities," he said.

Kerchner was referring to a WND Wenzel poll showing that even 28 percent of Democrats want Congress to investigate, meaning, according to pollster Fritz Wenzel, "There's no marginalizing those who want this matter investigated."

Kerchner's promotion cites questions about a forged birth certificate, an "invalid" Social Security number and issues with Obama's draft registration form.

He said Obama's release of the birth document April 27 also moved the dispute to a new level.

"Not only is Obama (now that he stood at that podium on 27 April and said it was his BC) an accessory to the crime of forging a birth certificate and then placing that forged long form birth certificate onto government servers, but I also believe he is a co-conspirator in having it made," Kerchner said.

'Let's see original'

California attorney Orly Taitz continues to fight some of the biggest cases that have been brought over Obama's eligibility, including on behalf of other presidential candidates and members of the U.S. military, whose lives are dependent on the orders of a commander-in-chief who may not be qualified.

"I already have submitted a request for production of the original [Obama birth certificate] to the White House counsel," she told WND today. The action comes as part of her Freedom of Information Act quest for details about how Obama ended up with a Social Security number normally assigned to Connecticut residents when Obama never lived in the state.

Taitz said that when the White House refused to respond, she followed up with another request as part of the requirements for pursuing such a document.

"There is going to be a lawsuit," she said.

'More holes than Swiss cheese'

Berg, who filed the first legal challenge to Obama's presidency more than two months before the 2008 election, said, "I cannot believe the audacity of Obama to put forth this document. He was making a joke out of it. But it has more holes than Swiss cheese."

He continued, "This is the biggest fraud against the United States of America in our history."

Berg said records revealed that Obama was listed as a Muslim and was known as Barry Soetoro while he was a youth in Indonesia, and he believes that name never was formally changed.

"There's no evidence he legally changed his name," he said. "It's unbelievable that members of Congress who know about this [haven't acted]."

He blamed the traditional media in the U.S., who have offered Obama a great deal of support, for the situation.

"I believe if the New York Times [and others] made this the front page above the fold, Obama would be out of office."

A 'permanent political class'

Brown, of the Western Journalism Center, who also is integral to the ImpeachObamaCampaign, told WND the simple arrogance of presenting a questionable document stretches credulity.

"The notion that their hubris would be so great as to release a fraudulent document to prove the legitimacy of a president is beyond anything we've seen in American history," he said. "It's beyond Watergate. Beyond the arrogance of power shown by Bill Clinton.

"It is an absolute scandal but what I find even more scandalous, the absolute complete lack of courage by the Republican Congress to tackle any of these issues. The American people want an investigation of his eligibility."

He said his organization alone already has delivered petitions from 2.5 million people to Congress demanding impeachment proceedings.

But he said members of Congress "totally and completely are ignoring the calls to action."

That response, he said, is evidence of a "permanent political class [in Washington] committed to bigger, stronger, more invasive government. It includes the leadership inside the Republican Party."

The solution, he said, is "wholesale change."

'You don't lie, cheat or steal'

Vallely, a retired major general, national security expert and Fox News contributor, now of Stand Up America US, said all that is needed to restore the nation is "honest and upright" members of Congress pursuing the goals of the Constitution.

"When you go back to the basics, the Constitution, the rule of law, what we had at West Point, 'You don't lie, cheat or steal or tolerate anyone who does,'" he said.

"We need to have those kinds of virtues in our government more today than ever," he said. "We have a whole gang of dishonest and corrupt individuals in our government today."

"Where are the honest, upright members of the Senate and Congress. None of them will challenge this president … on the deceitful and treasonous things that they are doing: His bypassing the War Powers act, basically bypassing many other things."

He said Obama "will say what he wants to say to boost his own image and reelection campaign."

It's urgent, he said, that Obama depart the White House even before the 2012 election.

The disputed image released by Obama, which has been called a fake by numerous document, computer and imaging analysts:

Read more: Bogus Obama document 'bigger than Watergate' copy paste this to read more.

www.wnd.com/?pageId=317353#ixzz1R8j3dKAg

its been said a thousand time that a lot of ppl here dont like Obama or isnt satisfied about the birth certificate!!!!!! dont care how many negatives i get but RUSTY get over it man the dude is almost finishing a term and no one gives a $**t about this any more. do yourself a favor and find rumors about the bogus dinar out there thats counterfiet not something like a birth certificate that you ppl or soifactuated with... really i dont get it and i probably never will but dude its over and done with its not like he can be impeached now...... D$M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 30
  • Downvote 32

its been said a thousand time that a lot of ppl here dont like Obama or isnt satisfied about the birth certificate!!!!!! dont care how many negatives i get but RUSTY get over it man the dude is almost finishing a term and no one gives a $**t about this any more. do yourself a favor and find rumors about the bogus dinar out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately rusty has found a website that will let him spout his conspiracy theories over and over without stopping him. You can expect to see them until this site closes down.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 18

its been said a thousand time that a lot of ppl here dont like Obama or isnt satisfied about the birth certificate!!!!!! dont care how many negatives i get but RUSTY get over it man the dude is almost finishing a term and no one gives a $**t about this any more. do yourself a favor and find rumors about the bogus dinar out there thats counterfiet not something like a birth certificate that you ppl or soifactuated with... really i dont get it and i probably never will but dude its over and done with its not like he can be impeached now...... D$M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're totally wrong and you may not care but I can assure

you there are a lot more people who do care then those that

don't care.

• Upvote 24
  • Downvote 11

WOW .... As a Non American I think thats just unbeliveable .... that you can have a president in office that may not be who he says he is ...... the fact that there is even a glimmer of a doubt I think this should be investigated to the fullest extent of the law.

The government is there to serve the people ..... if the people have questions they need to answer !!

If this happened in any european country the pepole would overthrow the government ...... which has been done in almost every european country at some point in history.

Forget about the Iraqi RV making the history books ...... if this comes out as bieng true, it will be the biggest con of all time.

Just coming from me there is no doubt that this man is guilty because there is just to much evidence against him.

Go here to see what all they have on him.

http://tinyurl.com/4279fhr

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Here's what's at stake:

If indeed, he is, and has not, been eligible, anything that he has signed into law is invalid. That would include Obamacare and the Dodd-Frank crap that we've all been worried about just for starters.

My hope is that people smarter than we are will push this subject closer to the inauguration of a Republican party president, so that Joe Biden doesn't just immediately sign everything an impeached president did. This would be the fastest way to undo the damage of the last four years.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

As you can see I live in N. Ireland (UK) and we have terrorists and murderers running our country. A foreigner would be the least of our worries.

However, I believe, even before your President was elected this subject arose and was swept under the carpet.

I believe he is a fake but also believe he was put there to do some bidding of the New World Order! I won't go into the full details as they would take too long and a lot of people would not believe it anyway.

But, He needs to be exposed!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I give a @#$T. By the way, when you are the first person to respond to a post, we all assume you are speaking about said post, so you dont need to quote it.

• Upvote 5

As you can see I live in N. Ireland (UK) and we have terrorists and murderers running our country. A foreigner would be the least of our worries.

However, I believe, even before your President was elected this subject arose and was swept under the carpet.

I believe he is a fake but also believe he was put there to do some bidding of the New World Order! I won't go into the full details as they would take too long and a lot of people would not believe it anyway.

David to me you're 100% right and I won't even go there.

But will do what I can to let people know the truth about who we've in office.

If you would go to that last link I posted you can see who was the person

that put this bogus Birth Certificate together for Obama.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You give a grim picture of N.Ireland ........ bit of an exageration now come on ..... I'm Irish, I only left the country 4 years ago and I dont think it's gone to the dogs that quickly.

I'm from the republic .... but ive spent a lot of time up north over the years .... I've friends and ex girlfriends from Belfast and Derry.

Yeah I will agree with you that there are terrorists and murder's in Ireland (same as every other country) ...... but they dont run the country !!

• Upvote 2

You're totally wrong and you may not care but I can assure

you there are a lot more people who do care then those that

don't care.

Well said, RTRUSTY. I couldn't agree more. Some are just blinded by the light instead of coming together for the greater good.

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately rusty has found a website that will let him spout his conspiracy theories over and over without stopping him. You can expect to see them until this site closes down.

So the new term for truth or evidence of truth is "conspiracy theory"? What term do you give to all the promises Barry Soetoro has given in his teleprompter speeches?

All you have to do to prove your a big man is provide evidence of any facts that show the post is false. You chose to read it knowing what it was all about, so your response is childish to say the least. Will be looking forward to your evidence.

Great post rtrusty...I will throw a video up to back all this up.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You give a grim picture of N.Ireland ........ bit of an exaggeration now come on ..... I'm Irish, I only left the country 4 years ago and I don't think it's gone to the dogs that quickly.

I'm from the republic .... but ive spent a lot of time up north over the years .... I've friends and ex girlfriends from Belfast and Derry.

Yeah I will agree with you that there are terrorists and murder's in Ireland (same as every other country) ...... but they dont run the country !!

Read more:

Please, please. who is one of the joint 1st ministers (Martin Maginnis), an ex terrorist and murderer. Jerry Adams, etc. etc. do I need to go on. They are all ex terrorists, murderers (and have admitted to the same), ex prisoners etc. etc.

Whilst I agree we have too move on, and are doing so,(I for one do not want to go back to what it was) I am not wrong when I say that we are being run by terrorists, and murderers. I don't mean to paint a grim picture, just stating facts!

• Upvote 4

A conspiracy theory means there is no evidence and is why they are called conspiracy theory

But one you find evidence then it is not a conspiracy theory anymore and now it becomes a

conspiracy.

• Upvote 5

Who do I TRUST

DinarVet or President Obama (President Obama)

DinarVet or RV (RV) 2012

Maybe everybody should take a closer look at how many hipocrits members DV has. One moment Mr. Obama is blamed for holding up the RV and the next everybody with no good attention wants to bash him for anything he do or don't do. Please get over it because if you are so worried about his birth ceriticate then write your congressman but, don't look for an answer because they are to busy getting richer..NOW THATS THE REAL PROBLEM. Question are we at war over Obama or should we be over the lack of Dem and Rep not caring about the american people?

Birth Ceriticate give me a break..

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Apparently you have tasted the government Kool Aid and you like it, so I will give you some advice.

You need to do is get off of all government assistance and get a real job that makes you pay a large percentage of your income in taxes, this may begin to change your prospective on who is in the oval office and who is spending the money you are working so hard to get.

Maybe you aren’t on government assistance and you just work for the government in a cushy job making 40% more than the average American, working 20% as hard, and you don’t want someone to come in and upset the flow of your over paid job. If this is your case there is no help for you.

Maybe you just don’t care that you live in America and think everywhere is the same. I say to this “leave the safety of your uptown neighborhood and venture out into the real world”. Our country is falling apart at the seams and people like you don’t seem to have a problem with the demoralization of this Great Nation. Sex, drugs, pornography, stealing, lying, cheating, robbing, and killing of innocent people is happening all around us, and you don’t care enough about this country or even your family to take a stand that you aren’t going to take it anymore. When our president is a liar, a cheat, a thief, when he has no morals, and obviously doesn’t care about you, your family, or anyone else in this country, he only cares about his next vote, you keep defending him. One day you will be out on the street wondering what happened to this Great Nation when our country falls and don’t know where your next meal is going to come from. Yea I already know your answer to this “this country will never fall it is too great”. Men and Women are dying everyday for this right to be called an American! Embrace it or call yourself something else.

• Upvote 10

Who do I TRUST

DinarVet or RV (RV) 2012

Maybe everybody should take a closer look at how many hipocrits members DV has. One moment Mr. Obama is blamed for holding up the RV and the next everybody with no good attention wants to bash him for anything he do or don't do. Please get over it because if you are so worried about his birth ceriticate then write your congressman but, don't look for an answer because they are to busy getting richer..NOW THATS THE REAL PROBLEM. Question are we at war over Obama or should we be over the lack of Dem and Rep not caring about the american people?

Right now the problems we're having has a lot to do with Obama Policy's and the

Dem because they want to tax us more and the Rep don't want to.

As far as taxing the rich they earned that money and they pay more then their share anyway.

• Upvote 4

rtrusty. Well said! It's just too bad that some people like trerumph, probably an 8th grader, doesn't understand the implications of the Obama BC situation. I'm a 'birther' too and would like to see some significant group of influential people investigate to everyone's satisfaction, either way. And, yes, I've written to my congressman....no resonse. Keep it up!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Just coming from me there is no doubt that this man is guilty because there is just to much evidence against him.

Go here to see what all they have on him.

http://tinyurl.com/4279fhr

you know the main stream media can write or print anything and its called freedom of speech. Why are you so concerned over this? we are here for the Dinar and this BS link dont have any accountabillity!!! is that what you do all day sit and try to find s##t on Obama instead fo trying to find intel on Dinars, dude you are showing your true colors so leave it and if you want to help Dinar Vets out post about how ebay is selling receits thats bogus but you dont want that you want something on someone that you cant do anything about. His term is almost over and if he gets re elected then that will tell all you to just shut the f@@k up about this......... LETS GO RRRRRR VVVVVVVVVV

rtrusty. Well said! It's just too bad that some people like trerumph, probably an 8th grader, doesn't understand the implications of the Obama BC situation. I'm a 'birther' too and would like to see some significant group of influential people investigate to everyone's satisfaction, either way. And, yes, I've written to my congressman....no resonse. Keep it up!

MAYBE THATS WHY YOU CHOSE THE NAME DINARMANIAC SHOWS YOUR INTELLIGENCE

Who do I TRUST

DinarVet or RV (RV) 2012

WELL SAID SIR AND I THINK THEY SHOULD GET OVER IT, THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT I DONT AGREE THAT OBAMA IS DOING BUT ITS NOT HANGING ON A BIRTH CERTIFICATE... LOOOOOOOL I REALLY DONT GET THESE PEOPLE.. THIS IS TOO FUNNY, ANYWAY RUSTY HOPED YOU HAD A GREAT FORTH OF JULY AND CELEBRATE YOUR INDEPENDENCE WITH YOUR PRESIDENT THATS IN OFFICE...LOOOOL

BBBOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!....LOOOOOOOOL.... WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently you have tasted the government Kool Aid and you like it, so I will give you some advice.

You need to do is get off of all government assistance and get a real job that makes you pay a large percentage of your income in taxes, this may begin to change your prospective on who is in the oval office and who is spending the money you are working so hard to get.

Maybe you aren’t on government assistance and you just work for the government in a cushy job making 40% more than the average American, working 20% as hard, and you don’t want someone to come in and upset the flow of your over paid job. If this is your case there is no help for you.

Maybe you just don’t care that you live in America and think everywhere is the same. I say to this “leave the safety of your uptown neighborhood and venture out into the real world”. Our country is falling apart at the seams and people like you don’t seem to have a problem with the demoralization of this Great Nation. Sex, drugs, pornography, stealing, lying, cheating, robbing, and killing of innocent people is happening all around us, and you don’t care enough about this country or even your family to take a stand that you aren’t going to take it anymore. When our president is a liar, a cheat, a thief, when he has no morals, and obviously doesn’t care about you, your family, or anyone else in this country, he only cares about his next vote, you keep defending him. One day you will be out on the street wondering what happened to this Great Nation when our country falls and don’t know where your next meal is going to come from. Yea I already know your answer to this “this country will never fall it is too great”. Men and Women are dying everyday for this right to be called an American! Embrace it or call yourself something else.

WELL NOW MR EINSTEIN, SINCE YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY, I HAVE VENTURED OUT AND IVE BEEN AROUND THE WORLD AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I DO WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS BEFORE OBAMA CAME INTO OFFICE BUT YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A GRIP AND LETS TELL IT LIKE IT IS AND QUIT THE bs, YALL OR UPSET BECAUSE THE MAN IS BLACK BUT HE IS WHITE TOO BUT YALL ONLY SEE HIS OUTER COVER WHEN EVERYONE THAT POST ABOUT A FREAKING BIRTH CERTIFICATE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE GET OVER IT AND STOP BEING A RACIST BECAUSE BLACK OR WHITE WE ARE STILL AMERICANS AND THERE SHOULD NOT BE A COLOR BOUNDARY BUT I GUESS THAT WILL NEVER GO AWAY, AND THE SOONER YALL REALIZE WE ALL HAVE THE SAME BLOOD LINE WHETHER BLACK OR WHITE SO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO TALK ABOUT WITH OBAMA ..OOOOOOO I KNOW , HE WAS THE ONE HIDING BIN LAUDEN IN PAKISTAN AND THATS WHY HE KNEW WHERE HE WAS .....FACT OR FICTION...LOOOOOOOOL WOW!!!!!!!! NOW THATS A CONSPIRACY....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

It seems like you have taken over the Off Topic section of this forum and turned it into your own personal Bash Obama Forum. What, you can't afford to have your own site dedicated to all this endless and boring ranting? Maybe you need the built in audience this site provides?

I have always tried to "play nice" here, and for the most part I think I have succeeded. But this is getting out of hand. Don't tell me that I don't have to click on your raving lunacy, it is sickening just to read the constant thread headlines about Obama and the suggestive nastiness associated with the man. It is stomach turning knowing there are "Americans" who will not support their elected government even to the low point of just shutting up and voting for the better guy next time. I have asked numerous times if you or the other posters like you, have taken the time and made the effort to go out, physically, away from your computer and beer, and actually knocked on doors to speak to people face to face about your political beliefs in and effort to affect a change. Have you? I doubt it. I never got even one comment suggesting that someone has done so. They have not even distributed flyers or put up posters or gone to speak to students of voting age or helped out in the office of their chosen candidate. And yet you have the time and energy to devote to plastering your political poison all over this site.

You are the worst cast example of the bullspitting American who does nothing but complain, complain, complain, without ever doing anything that will help make a positive change! And surprise!!! ... a lot of non-Americans ... foreigners to you ... think exactly that way about Americans.

Oh beans, I could go on about this for a long time but I won't. I will try to ignore your headlines but ... you are just a daily reminder of the political pollution you and people like you are spreading without moving your butt to actually do something positive. These poison posts do NOT qualify as DOING something!!!

:angry:

smee2

p.s. I don't care if this isn't the nice guy persona ... it is past time someone said it, and I just decided it might as well be me.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1