Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Gaurantee 3 for 3 and rolling

11 Bravo

Sounds like this guy spends a lot of time trying to figure out why it wont happen...lol....With that mindset, I wonder if, or why he would own any dinars?....It also sounds as though he's spending a lot of time trying to give us the opposite of a date and rate...the naysayer's version...but, a date and a rate would be classified...so we know he can't offer us that....but anyone can offer us what he just offered...NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL OR WONT HAPPEN...AND AS FOR THOSE THAT DO KNOW, THEY CANT SAY.....IMO...If I were him, I would be trying to find out when it would happen, not when it might not....lol.....especailly if I owned any dinars...if I did'nt own any..or if I did'nt think that an RV would be anywhere near being now, or sooner than later...why would I waste any more time on here?....I've been in this thing 8 years and I dont need a dinar savior, because I've always said, that there has already been monumental gains in Iraq already, of what I've even called Mini-RV's...due to up to double and triple gains with long term cash holdings of dinars, the ISX and Warka Accounts...why don't any of these people mention any of this...if we can have these type returns without leaving the U.S....while pretty much every investment in the U.S. has tanked....why would this guy or anyone else over there in Iraq, not know of these great investments...right where he's sitting...especially if I do?.....If I were him, I would be in every investment over there, as some folks here are...while waiting for the icing for the cake to come later!...H#%L....If I was over there where there are frontline opportunities to invest...I might just chunk the laptop and get to making even bigger money...Hillarious's been saying the U.S. needs to hurry up and get into Iraq before it's too late...and then she said the other day that they will grow faster than China within 2 years...I REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE MY BOOTS ON THE GROUND AT WARKA, ISX AND OWNING MORE DINARS...NOT CHATTING BACK TO THE US ABOUT WHAT WONT HAPPEN....BOTTOM LINE: YOUR SITTING ON THE LARGEST MOVEMENT OF WEALTH THAT THE WORLD WILL HAVE EVER SEEN...GET OUT THERE AND BE A PART OF IT...NUFF SAID...LOL....

Here is something else to think of foraprofit.

You speak of the monumental gains made in Iraq in the past 8 years.

These monumental gain brings the average annual per capita income to approx 2500 USD

If you had to live on that, you might choose a word other than monumental.

People with money invested have made a good return, but with simple math you can take the average savings of an Iraqi citizen and multiply by these 3-4 times "monumental gains" and it looks like this.

0.00 in savings X 300% increase= 0.00

That might give you some perspective on their opinion of this monumental gain.

Do you think you might protest?

What if I turned off your power.

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 3

Is there a reason you are reading any guru post? I would think someone that has decided he knows best would not waste his time reading stuff that he knows is not true. So when you call us sheeple you might as well lump yourself in with the rest. I read it for entertainment value only as I don't need a protector. I have invested what I can afford to lose and I can wait as long as it takes. Your condescending attitude that only you know what is best for us, does not really work for me. You have no idea when it will happen and I work in a security field myself for 20 years. I have to laugh at your comment about your guys know arabic. They will knowingly let your guys accidentally overhear what they want them to hear.

As for outright lying to me. It only hurts me if I believe it and I don't. I would rather read hundreds of bs posts over your "I am protecting you" by telling you the truth posts. Neither have any value but at least theirs are funny.

Hi Atheist, If I may just say "Thank You" for putting into type what I have been thinking! :) I don't post all that often, I usually read all the posts to see if anyone already said what I would have and in your case you hit the nail right on the head! So +1 for you! :D "Sheeple" I just love it! :lol:

I'm glad to see other people out here still have some common sense and just a little reality especially when I'm reading the Rumors area and Always there has to be at lest one that will ask "Link Please!" :lol: I love it and it passes the time, I can't Wait for this to be over, I will be So busy that I won't have time to be board and stuck watching TV or looking to see what someone said in DV today! I need a life! I admit it at least, and the RV will give that to me and I can't wait! I've been invested for well over 6 years now so if it takes 1 or 2 or 5 years! I know eventually it Will happen, I just hope I can still get into a bank under my own power! :lol: So the 5th sounds good for and RV as any! :D

Thanks Again!, Take care, and of course, go Go GO!!! RV!!! B)

Edited by Merlin

I love reading these post.

They give info to check out and help base my descisions

You should try sometime.

Read info, then use that computer for more than games.

Believe it or not you can validate many things with this tool.

Example IRAQ released from chapter 7.

Dont you think that would be a huge global story.

Now use you computer to varify.

Remember you can not disprove that statement, but you would be able to varify if true.

HEY NOW YOUR DOING RESEARCH ALL BY YOURSELF>

Once again I would love to find something that woul change my belief, and I do also check other places.

As for protecting you. I did my time in the military protecting YOU

I now assume you are a big boy and can protect yourself.

No longer my job.

Would also appreciate a thank you for past protection.

Better yet how about you join and protect me.

Will not happen because you are a typical LEG

Hi 11 Bravo, Well, I don't agree with all of your Ideas or statements, as you most certainly do not have to agree or live by mine! ;)

But I Will Say “Thank You!” For your service and your buddy’s as well! The Rangers are no easy job and you most certainly have my respect and admiration and my hart felt Thank You! From myself and mine to you and yours.

I thank you for defending my way of life and the right for me to write what I think and to disagree or agree with you or anyone so long as I cause no harm to any individual or group as in slander or defamation of character etc.

I Thank You, for the fact that I sleep well at night knowing you and toughs like you have, are, and will protect my rights and way of life to the point of making the ultimate and supreme sacrifice to keep it that way!

I Thank You for all the rights in the Constitution that you and toughs like you have defended and protected since this land became These United States of America. I did not serve, in 69 when my birthday was number one! on the draft lottery, I was still in High School and I went right down and tried to sign up as I was informed that if I signed up before I graduated I could take my pick of what division of the armed forces I wanted to go into, Well, with my Dad and his brothers and other uncles all serving in the Air force during WWII I sign up for the Air force as I was good in Electronics and Hot Rod Cars and I wanted to work on Helicopters! Got 4-F'ed in the physical because of sever asthma! It has hunted me all my life as a lot of my good friends the joined in 69 did not come home and not a day goes by I don't think about them and that some how I let them down, Now I know this is not true but it has and will always be with me and after being raised by and with a B-17 Lead Bombardier, A Hell-Cat Fighter Pilot etc. I don't believe any one can give you any more respect then myself. Oh and thank God! All 4 of my Dads brothers including him of course or I would not be here! :P and other uncles all came home safe and sound, Different but alive and well and I will never forget the things they taught me, loose the photos they gave me and a heritage I can be very proud off.

So Thank You 11 Bravo, We may disagree but it's all in good spirits and 10 years from now know one will remember or care.

go Go GO!!! RV!!! B)

• Upvote 3

Hi 11 Bravo, Well, I don't agree with all of your Ideas or statements, as you most certainly do not have to agree or live by mine! ;)

But I Will Say “Thank You!” For your service and your buddy’s as well! The Rangers are no easy job and you most certainly have my respect and admiration and my hart felt Thank You! From myself and mine to you and yours.

I thank you for defending my way of life and the right for me to write what I think and to disagree or agree with you or anyone so long as I cause no harm to any individual or group as in slander or defamation of character etc.

I Thank You, for the fact that I sleep well at night knowing you and toughs like you have, are, and will protect my rights and way of life to the point of making the ultimate and supreme sacrifice to keep it that way!

I Thank You for all the rights in the Constitution that you and toughs like you have defended and protected since this land became These United States of America. I did not serve, in 69 when my birthday was number one! on the draft lottery, I was still in High School and I went right down and tried to sign up as I was informed that if I signed up before I graduated I could take my pick of what division of the armed forces I wanted to go into, Well, with my Dad and his brothers and other uncles all serving in the Air force during WWII I sign up for the Air force as I was good in Electronics and Hot Rod Cars and I wanted to work on Helicopters! Got 4-F'ed in the physical because of sever asthma! It has hunted me all my life as a lot of my good friends the joined in 69 did not come home and not a day goes by I don't think about them and that some how I let them down, Now I know this is not true but it has and will always be with me and after being raised by and with a B-17 Lead Bombardier, A Hell-Cat Fighter Pilot etc. I don't believe any one can give you any more respect then myself. Oh and thank God! All 4 of my Dads brothers including him of course or I would not be here! :P and other uncles all came home safe and sound, Different but alive and well and I will never forget the things they taught me, loose the photos they gave me and a heritage I can be very proud off.

So Thank You 11 Bravo, We may disagree but it's all in good spirits and 10 years from now know one will remember or care.

go Go GO!!! RV!!! B)

The fact that you where willing to enlist speaks volumes.

Put down any burden you may feel.

It is a waste of energy and completely unwarrented.

Unlike some I find it a possative when disagreements happen.

That is how we expand our knowledge and understanding.

I appreciate your thanks.

All gave some, some gave all.

Lets never forget that.

PS I dont even agree with myself all the time.

You should hear those arguements.

• Upvote 2

I love reading these post.

They give info to check out and help base my descisions

You should try sometime.

Read info, then use that computer for more than games.

Believe it or not you can validate many things with this tool.

Example IRAQ released from chapter 7.

Dont you think that would be a huge global story.

Now use you computer to varify.

Remember you can not disprove that statement, but you would be able to varify if true.

HEY NOW YOUR DOING RESEARCH ALL BY YOURSELF>

Once again I would love to find something that woul change my belief, and I do also check other places.

No longer my job.

I've got your back my brother in arms! I served my time protecting US as well and to the ones who have not then you have no right to even discuss what is or is not when refering to the military intel. I do believe what you are stating as it is all for one ane one for all!

The fact that you where willing to enlist speaks volumes.

Put down any burden you may feel.

It is a waste of energy and completely unwarrented.

Unlike some I find it a possative when disagreements happen.

That is how we expand our knowledge and understanding.

I appreciate your thanks.

All gave some, some gave all.

Lets never forget that.

PS I dont even agree with myself all the time.

You should hear those arguements.

May I contribute this to your discussion. Many year's ago when I started my apprenticeship as a Vehicle Technician my Grandfather told me that when asking questions you may get ignored or ridiculed (mildly), accept this as part of learning. But if you are ignored or misinformed just make a stupidly wrong statement on how this job should be done and every mechanic will shout at you in great detail as to why this is wrong and likewise tell you the correct procedure to complete such a job. Perhaps this is the reason for most of the stupid comments on here, others getting information without experiensing Iraq or trying to learn from someone elses experience. You have my Respect sir. Utrinqe Paratus

• Upvote 2

11 Bravo

I attended the school at Ft. Benning in October 1963.

When did you?

Email me at h7ranch@swbell.net

Regards

Roadjunction

Winter Ranger

Graduated in1985

Thanks for breaking ground ole man

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No longer my job.

Hmmm well the obvious arrogance can't really be misunderstood.... the disturbing factor is the suggestion that service was given in order to be able to solicit thank you's from all the "lesser beings" out there.... :huh:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11Bravo, don't get into a pissing match with anyone. I think your reasoning is solid and yet unpopular. It is after all just your opinion, but it makes a lot of sense if you take the emotion out of it, but keep in mind that emotion and need are very strong in this investment / speculation.

I will still read all of the "hype" and hope for the best. It does not make me a sheeple, it just allows for more than one persons opinion. I would also say that while your opinion makes sense, it does not mean that yours is the only opiion that makes sense. So stop getting your drawers in a knot because they are not jumping ship or bowing to your opinion. They are just in a different place in the information and while I don't think the Bashing is useful At All, just take it for what it is worth and move on. You did your part and let us know what you and your friends believe, it's great information, and I for one Thank you,

r2

• Upvote 2

Well it is Sunday night again, and time for the update. Everyone was sure of the date of the 30th, but it did not happen. Amazingly they changed their predictions almost immediately. Now it will show on the 5th. Believe me I am vested, and would love this to happen. IT WILL NOT!

I spoke with my buddies that work in the private security field in Iraq. These are men that I have trusted with my life (not just a figure of speech). They were both high level operators in the Ranger Battalion. They chose not to reenlist in the military, and transferred into private security. They have a skill set that is in great demand by many powerful people in Iraq.

Their salaries are a combination of USD and IQD. About 20% IQD for the past approx 4 years. So they are also hoping for the RV. Proven by their commitment and the personal risks they are taking. They would both be quite well off with a RV of 0.01USD to 1 IQD.

If only the walls had ears. Well they do. They are both fluent in Arabic and a functional understanding of Kurdish. They are within feet of high level individuals at most times of the day. Mouths closed and ears open. They would never give me any information that might jeopardize their positions or reputations. But are willing to state facts as they are available.

Here are some facts.

Sanctions are not lifted. If they where you could tell by the movement of oil. IMO it would only take minutes from the time sanctions are lifted to see the movement of oil.

There was a post stating all businesses most only do business in IQD. Iraqi businesses still prefer to do business in USD. Many will not take IQD.

There currency is not recognized or internationally tradable.

The main point to look at is the stability of the country. If you have never been to Iraq, these are a sectarian people that do not trust each other let alone the US. Yes they are trying to make changes, but if you have not noticed they cannot even seat a complete government knowing that it would help the cause. Do not be misled, they are not just waiting in the wings for an announcement. They are more concerned with who is going to get the largest piece of the pie, ignoring the citizen of Iraq.

Ask yourself this one question. If the dinar RVed, and the US packed up and left would Iraq thrive or crumble?

When you can answer thrive with confidence look for the RV.

IMO I believe that when the sanctions are truly removed and their currency is internationally recognized, you will see a period of time when Iraq is trading oil for their currency to get it back before RV.

Some people belittle my guarantee to stop posting if wrong.

I am open to suggestions of a punishment if not correct.

AND I HOPE I AM WRONG, sorry I am not.

6/13/11-6/19/11 no RV 100% correct

6/20/11-6/26/11 no RV 100% correct

6/27/11-7/3/11 no RV 100% correct

7/4/11-7/10/11 no RV any bets

Have a great Fourth

11 Bravo

Sorry so long

And why haven't you been wrong...because you always go for the EASY bet. You never "bet" you always go with what is easy to say. Any John, **** and Harry can say it won't RV and be right 99.9% of the time...we want that one rare opportunity that you say it will RV...grow a pair and bet for the RV not against it!

Edited by UofIGuy
  • Upvote 1

And why haven't you been wrong...because you always go for the EASY bet. You never "bet" you always go with what is easy to say. Any John, **** and Harry can say it won't RV and be right 99.9% of the time...we want that one rare opportunity that you say it will RV...grow a pair and bet for the RV not against it!

Let me get this correct. You prefer I just pick a date and say 4.52 RV

You should be quite happy here. There are plenty of post to get your fix.

I have only stated opinions and facts as I know them.

If you have not noticed I have also given responses to many comment stating my reasoning.

I have stayed with this thread, not just posted and ran for the hills.

As far as grow a pair and bet for the RV not against it. Really?

I have been invested for quite some time. That should prove I am betting on the RV.

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My FRIENDS.. this has been so interesting... for years!! I bought in 06... was a regular visitor for a year talking, reading, studying, ets. My opinion after all that study was the earliest "LARGE" increase in the dinar would be 2014. I was bashed so much for simply maintaining my "rookie" understanding and methodology that I left for a while. Well.. I am back and at PEACE.. thank God.... I still think 2014 and HOPE I AM WRONG.. that is why I am here.

I too based my decision on their infrastructure being rebuilt, old wells repaired, new wells drilled and reaping tremenous results, new roads, pipe lines to support them, unemployment drasticaly dropped, safety for foreign investers, refinieries, debt reduction, "PEACE" within Sunii's, Shia and Kurds, and a government that is supported nationally and internationally. I also think the Sunni Arab nations (who tend to be more friendly with the West and Europe) will do everything they can to make sure a Shia led Iraq is not in power when it does RV.

International recognition, "all" sanctions lifted, etc etc ... But Now ... reading all the posts and articles I am hopeful for late 2012. Again... I am not an international economist or domestic economist, but I too am a member and like this site better than all others.

So friends... Enjoy and thanks for understanding.. we are all different and I think we all want to protect the new members from pumpers and liars. Let's stay together!!

Tom

The value of the dinar was overinflated under Sadam, and do to war and sanction it is undervalued.

You can't have both. You can have one or the other, but not both.

If you have a currency overinflated, then you will see a redenomination (RD) with loping 3 zeros. If you have an undervalued currency after UN sanctions lift, then you will see a RV.

Let's all hope for the RV not the RD.

My $0.02!

• Upvote 1

Rejoicing today in the independence of my country and my independence and freedom living in her.

Many heart felt thanks to all the service men on this thread and the forum for your service to our country and our elevated state of life because of your service and the sacrifice and service of many men and women like you and their families.

You will never be forgotten by this GP and gratitude will always overflow in my heart for the sacrifices made.

I considered joining the service out of high school to serve my country but ended up getting a call to Ministry instead. Whether you share my faith or not I will always be grateful to all of you and should the Lord will it someday would love to buy you a big steak dinner and express to you in person my gratitiude

Much respect to you my friends and best of wishes from GP

• Upvote 1

Rejoicing today in the independence of my country and my independence and freedom living in her.

Many heart felt thanks to all the service men on this thread and the forum for your service to our country and our elevated state of life because of your service and the sacrifice and service of many men and women like you and their families.

You will never be forgotten by this GP and gratitude will always overflow in my heart for the sacrifices made.

I considered joining the service out of high school to serve my country but ended up getting a call to Ministry instead. Whether you share my faith or not I will always be grateful to all of you and should the Lord will it someday would love to buy you a big steak dinner and express to you in person my gratitiude

Much respect to you my friends and best of wishes from GP

Amen!

You can't have both. You can have one or the other, but not both.

If you have a currency overinflated, then you will see a redenomination (RD) with loping 3 zeros. If you have an undervalued currency after UN sanctions lift, then you will see a RV.

Let's all hope for the RV not the RD.

My $0.02!

Let me slow this down a might.

The dinar was overintflated under Sadam pre 2003.

Thus I do not believe it will RV at Sadam rates.

The dinar is underinflated at the present date

Thus I feel it will RV. Best GUESS 0.75-1.00 USD BUT WOULD LOVE 5 PLUS

No I did not say it was both overinflated and under inflated at the same time.

• Upvote 1