Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi DID attend the Rome conference-proof with a link

AC had stated Shabibi was being detained in Iraq...not true-

The meeting was attended, among others, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Stefania Craxi, the President of UAB, Adnan Ahmed Yousif, the Governor of the Central Bank of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah Bin Saud Al-Thani, Minister of Finance of Jordan, Mohammad Abu Hammour, the Governor of the Central Bank of Pakistan, Shahid Karda, the deputy governors of the Bank of Lebanon, and Mohammed Raed Charefeddine Baasiri, the Governor of the Bank Centrl of Egypt, Farouk El Okda, and the Governor of the Bank Central Iraq, Sinan Shabibi El.

Read the full article at the link below:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffinanza.repubblica.it%2FNews_Dettaglio.aspx%3Fcode%3D645%26dt%3D2011-06-23%26src%3DTLB

• Upvote 5

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!! another site GETS PAID to derail us all his post have either been negative or a extreme attemped to debunk others imfo never has he made any attempt to show encouraging imfo about our investment.with his socalled contact. now busted hope he enjoyes his iraqi check because all credibility is lost!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!! another site GETS PAID to derail us all his post have either been negative or a extreme attemped to debunk others imfo never has he made any attempt to show encouraging imfo about our investment.with his socalled contact. now busted hope he enjoyes his iraqi check because all credibility is lost!!!!!!

Everytime I read AC's blogs I ALWAYS get the feeling that he is saying these things on purpose as if to dissuade us from this investment.....Just a gut feeling, but its usually right.....Could be his job to do just that. And, if it is, it's not working.... ;)

I don't care for AC's predictions myself but he did say that you will not find anywhere where Shabib spoke or did certain things there at the conference. Just that you would find his name on the roster or preprinted program of the scheduled event. Which does of course not mean that he was really there. I find this very distasteful having to defend AC, who I secretly think is working for the FED, hired to feed us certain intel and slow things down a bit. :huh:

• Upvote 2

I don't care for AC's predictions myself but he did say that you will not find anywhere where Shabib spoke or did certain things there at the conference. Just that you would find his name on the roster or preprinted program of the scheduled event. Which does of course not mean that he was really there. I find this very distasteful having to defend AC, who I secretly think is working for the FED, hired to feed us certain intel and slow things down a bit. :huh:

If you read the last paragraph of the article, it clearly states:

The meeting was attended, among others, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Stefania Craxi, the President of UAB, Adnan Ahmed Yousif, the Governor of the Central Bank of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah Bin Saud Al-Thani, Minister of Finance of Jordan, Mohammad Abu Hammour, the Governor of the Central Bank of Pakistan, Shahid Karda, the deputy governors of the Bank of Lebanon, and Mohammed Raed Charefeddine Baasiri, the Governor of the Bank Centrl of Egypt, Farouk El Okda, and the Governor of the Bank Central Iraq, Sinan Shabibi El.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffinanza.repubblica.it%2FNews_Dettaglio.aspx%3Fcode%3D645%26dt%3D2011-06-23%26src%3DTLB

This is past tense, "the meeting WAS attended" not "will BE attended" meaning he WAS there...this is not a roster listing, it is an account of what transpired, and who was at the conference.....PM me, I will fill you in on some other info regarding AC....thx

• Upvote 1

AC had stated Shabibi was being detained in Iraq...not true-

Read the full article at the link below:

http://translate.goo...-23%26src%3DTLB

Thank you...I actually posted this same information last week but no one would believe me above others who claim that he was unable to leave Iraq. What everyone needs to know is that the opposition parties also own media interests and they publish what they ____ well please. Thank you for reposting and giving the correction once more.

God Bless America!

P.S AC was apparently reading the local spin in the newspaper in Iraq. Oh, please imagine Dr. Shabibi who is not only the director of CBI but an Internationally revered economist and a banking genius not permitted to leave Iraq or being detained by the government. You can match him in power and prestige to lets see director of IMF and the World Bank and do not forget his power within the Basel group. He may be more eveb powerful then the entire GOI.

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

There seem to be quite a few that derive pleasure from always being negative.

Thank you...I actually posted this same information last week but no one would believe me above others who claim that he was unable to leave Iraq. What everyone needs to know is that the opposition parties also own media interests and they publish what they ____ well please. Thank you for reposting and giving the correction once more.

God Bless America!

P.S AC was apparently reading the local spin in the newspaper in Iraq. Oh, please imagine Dr. Shabibi who is not only the director of CBI but an Internationally revered economist and a banking genius not permitted to leave Iraq or being detained by the government. You can match him in power and prestige to lets see director of IMF and the World Bank and do not forget his power within the Basel group. He may be more eveb powerful then the entire GOI.

Don't forget that AC said he was standing right there with Shabibi when he was told he could not leave the country. Uh huh! LOL

Thanks for the post. If true I guess we can add AC to BS*itters list................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

I've always thought AC was questionable at best.... and so dang negative all the time. Not worth the read to me. At least with Okie, TK and the rest of those morons we can get a good laugh out of it!

Just what kind of contractor is AC anyway? Sounds like a sewer worker in Baghdad because he often shovels shyte... lol

• Upvote 4

I've always thought AC was questionable at best.... and so dang negative all the time. Not worth the read to me. At least with Okie, TK and the rest of those morons we can get a good laugh out of it!

Just what kind of contractor is AC anyway? Sounds like a sewer worker in Baghdad because he often shovels shyte... lol

I agree 100% always was/is to negative for me,but hey to each his own. I take all with a grain of salt..........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!