Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE BIG EXPERIMENT (TBE)

Thanks for the post - I like someone who has a well grounded, easy to read post. Like you, I am not an expert in this investment so I appreciate your thought provoking post. Look forward to more of your posts. Thanks again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If the sanctions took the money from the people of Iraq it makes sense removing those sanctions would give it back. Also it is a proven fact that richer city's , states and countrys have lower crime rates....look at Wellfair country's who share oil revenue and ask yourself some of those questions and why Iraq seems to head in that direction....IMO

• Upvote 1

If the sanctions took the money from the people of Iraq it makes sense removing those sanctions would give it back. Also it is a proven fact that richer city's , states and countrys have lower crime rates....look at Wellfair country's who share oil revenue and ask yourself some of those questions and why Iraq seems to head in that direction....IMO

I agree. It's the anarchy because of the instant wealth I would be concerned with.

I agree. It's the anarchy because of the instant wealth I would be concerned with.

What is anarchy to Iraqi's? They fire guns into the air every holiday/ hollyday! Time will tell but if I was a citizen of Iraq I would be thinking what are those Americans going to do after an rv because it seems like we hold more stock in there currency then they do.

Go RV.......The city of Victorville needs a batting cage!

• Upvote 1

What is anarchy to Iraqi's? They fire guns into the air every holiday/ hollyday! Time will tell but if I was a citizen of Iraq I would be thinking what are those Americans going to do after an rv because it seems like we hold more stock in there currency then they do.

Go RV.......The city of Victorville needs a batting cage!

Go Victorville... I drove through there many times.

IMO we have less people that have more Dinar each than Iraqis and live in a stable society. We will be fine... I just hope that we put the money to good use as you will.

We have heard many times that Iraqis deal in cash only and don't all use banks. Assume each poor household only had one 25k note ($25 USD) and the next day it revalued to be worth $25,000 USD. I think there would be at minimum house to house looting. You made your own point about them shooting their guns in the air every chance they get.

• Upvote 1

WOW! That's the best post I've read in a long time. And you have eloquently described what I've bee thinking too. Thanks so much for the time it took to write and post. I believe we are close, but not in control here. It's amazing to think that we could actually be in on such an historic event! However long it takes, I'm in. So, thanks again!

C'Mon RV!

The Fat Lady Sings the High C and Address Off the Stage...

• Upvote 1

Go Victorville... I drove through there many times.

IMO we have less people that have more Dinar each than Iraqis and live in a stable society. We will be fine... I just hope that we put the money to good use as you will.

We have heard many times that Iraqis deal in cash only and don't all use banks. Assume each poor household only had one 25k note ($25 USD) and the next day it revalued to be worth $25,000 USD. I think there would be at minimum house to house looting. You made your own point about them shooting their guns in the air every chance they get.

Good points and very well written article...I am glad DV is still attracting new people who have positive outlook towards this investment. +1

• Upvote 2

Good points and very well written article...I am glad DV is still attracting new people who have positive outlook towards this investment. +1

Happy to be here... It's posters like you that keep me here. A well founded debate without name calling and personal attacks is inspiring. +1 back

• Upvote 1

Lewi-

thanks for adding to the sane and sober side of the Dinar conversation.

Yes, doing deals always has detractors to delay them, for may reasons as you cite.

My old boss likened it to a boxing match... the fighters usually go all 10 rounds and the winner is the one who is still standing (or wobbling less) after all the beatings. lol

hopefully our contenders are getting weary and ready to settle...

peace

gg

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 1

WowLewi...you've certainly stirred the pot of intellect that is so latent in this pool. Kudos for your insight and thought process. Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to enlighten the readers with your theories. You could gather a following of those eager to see this thing mature with fruitfulness. Write on, brother right on.

• Upvote 1

$4.00 would instantly make the Iraqi people wealthy and possibly millions of others worldwide but do they have the resources to support this overnight and wouldn’t millions of Iraqi’s quit their jobs?

Outside only RV: Wouldn’t there be massive rioting in Iraq if they found out that outsiders made millions from their Blood, Sweat and years of Tears? Wouldn’t they be finding every way possible to get their cash out of country so they could cash-in? I don’t think our Amazing Soldiers would be very happy as the pride of our nation fought for a stronger Iraq not to weaken one.

Well, compliments from me too, but you make one big mistake that no one seems to have noticed.

The Iraqis won't be richer after the RV. The RV means the value of the dinar relative to other currencies will change. It will not affect the people in the country. The lower denoms mean that the 000s will be deleted and prices will be changed. But Iraq is not like America, where the middle class has savings. There is no middle class in Iraq of people having 50.000 dinar in their savings account, who now suddenly are wealthier. There is people on the streets with zilch and there's a ruling class with enough. The dinar is the Iraqi currency but the US$ is used on the street.

This RV will do what it is supposed to do: to allow Iraq to engage in the economic dynamics globally and based on the value the Iraq economy represents ( fossil fuel of course) After they're part of the WTO and after their currency is tradeable they can engage and export and do stuff every nation can do.

Their budget will make sense again and they can start re-building their nation.

As a result, everybody outside of Iraq holding dinars will be richer. Much richer. And the lucky Iraqi with 50.000 dinars in his piggy bank will suddenly have purchasing power abroad, which he didn't have before the RV.

This RV will most certainly help us - investors - but it will primarely help Iraq and its citizens.

There are two schools of thought ( at least).

1. The whole world is run by the Rotschilds/Illuninati/Shapeshifters/Bilderbergers/Royal Bloodlines etc and they manipulate everything.

If that is the case, they will determine when the RV works for them and simply do it. Follow the smart money. Check out what their main agents ( Blair, Clinton, Obama, Soros, Putin, Rockefeller, Bush) are doing. There is no way you can pre-empt them or stop them in this or outsmart them. Be the flea on the elephant's back.

or

2. That option 1. is crap and the world is run by bankers, the IMF, the World Bank, etc.

Then simply follow the rules laid out. Check out what the WTO wants, the IMF says, etc and Iraq will RV when it can. Obama will only have so much to say about it.

Just be patient. Walk the dog. Kiss the wife. Watch football. Be nice to people with less. Plant a tree. Do a colonic cleanse. Give flowers to old people. Apologise to negroes.

• Upvote 3

Well, compliments from me too, but you make one big mistake that no one seems to have noticed.

The Iraqis won't be richer after the RV. The RV means the value of the dinar relative to other currencies will change. It will not affect the people in the country. The lower denoms mean that the 000s will be deleted and prices will be changed. But Iraq is not like America, where the middle class has savings. There is no middle class in Iraq of people having 50.000 dinar in their savings account, who now suddenly are wealthier. There is people on the streets with zilch and there's a ruling class with enough. The dinar is the Iraqi currency but the US$ is used on the street.

This RV will do what it is supposed to do: to allow Iraq to engage in the economic dynamics globally and based on the value the Iraq economy represents ( fossil fuel of course) After they're part of the WTO and after their currency is tradeable they can engage and export and do stuff every nation can do.

As a result, everybody outside of Iraq holding dinars will be richer. Much richer. And the lucky Iraqi with 50.000 dinars in his piggy bank will suddenly have purchasing power abroad, which he didn't have before the RV

This RV will most certainly help us - investors - but it will primarely help Iraq and its citizens.

1. The whole world is run by the Rotschilds/Illuninati/Shapeshifters/Bilderbergers/Royal Bloodlines etc and they manipulate everything.

If that is the case, they will determine when the RV works for them and simply do it. Follow the smart money. Check out what their main agents ( Blair, Clinton, Obama, Soros, Putin, Rockefeller, Bush) are doing. There is no way you can pre-empt them or stop them in this or outsmart them. Be the flea on the elephant's back.

or

2. That option 1. is crap and the world is run by bankers, the IMF, the World Bank, etc.

Then simply follow the rules laid out. Check out what the WTO wants, the IMF says, etc and Iraq will RV when it can. Obama will only have so much to say about it.

Just be patient. Walk the dog. Kiss the wife. Watch football. Be nice to people with less. Plant a tree. Do a colonic cleanse. Give flowers to old people. Apologise to negroes.

There will be a football season?!?!

As a result, everybody outside of Iraq holding dinars will be richer. Much richer. And the lucky Iraqi with 50.000 dinars in his piggy bank will suddenly have purchasing power abroad, which he didn't have before the RV.

or

I appreciate your response but I believe I covered what would happen IMO with this in my post...

Outside only RV: Wouldn’t there be massive rioting in Iraq if they found out that outsiders made millions from their Blood, Sweat and years of Tears? Wouldn’t they be finding every way possible to get their cash out of country so they could cash-in? I don’t think our Amazing Soldiers would be very happy as the pride of our nation fought for a stronger Iraq not to weaken one. (In addition I think it's reasonable to assume that a lot of Iraqi's have 50,000 IQD considering the current value (apx. $50 USD).

I found your closing statement humurous until your "Apologise to negroes." comment. I'm not a fan of Obama but I am a fan of a world where we are judged on the content of our character.

• Upvote 1