Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Dinar Rumors****

easyrider

Stay Strong. Keep the faith Dinar vets!!!!!!!!!!

[boater] I'm not ready to jump out the window yet, as I've heard from different guru's sources that our government wanted ALL USA banks to be closed before they trigger the RV - and that happens @ 11PM EST - when Hawaii banks close. So IMO, if this thing doesn't RV by today at 11PM, our guru's sources have some splainin' to do.

[9:21:57 AM] [heartfelt] For all of you that are giving up hope already imo we won't see anything till at least after 1pm EST and more likely slightly before 5pm EST. Remember Iraq does things in the evening and at the last moment...on a spare of the moment.

[gator4ever] heartfelt ALL of the rvs have been done after sundown. Yes you are correct.

In my opinion, we may not see anything till after 1pm and 10pm EST IF we are to see it today. Remember Iraq does things at the last minute on the spare of the moment with no warning. At 2:15 pm EST all banks align. At 10pm EST ALL banks are closed worldwide. Since 10pm EST would make it 5am 7/1 it is still within the time frame and all makes sense. Also gives the exchange dealers time to prepare for set up over a long holiday weekend. I do NOT think they will want people going in the airports over a holiday weekend especially the 4th of July. My perfect window is 1pm and 10pm EST with cashout at banks anytime after but exch brokers Tuesday next week. Again jmo.

JUNE 30 - THEY SAY THIS IS THE DEADLINE DAY AND THAT WE WILL BE BLESSED

I just got off the phone with my uncle, his son (my cousin), met a guy over a year ago on the internet that is a high bank official in Beirut, Lebanon; since then they have become very good friends. I just convinced Uncle Chuck four days ago to finally invest into the IQD. He contacted Cousin Randy to tell him about it, Randy contacted his banker friend who was very very skeptical and said, "Not a good deal". Two hours later, the banking official from Lebanon called Randy back after doing some investigation and now is excited about the IQD investment. Here is his direct quote, "The IQD will revalue very soon at a very high number, but expect it to drop within a few days afterwards". The banking official will continue investigating and will update us with information as he gets it. I received the phone call from Uncle Chuck at 12:45 AM EST June 29, 2011. (Just wanted to add that date so all are aware). I'm not so convinced that it will drop in value that suddenly, if it was to do so, but I wanted to quote that gentleman. However, Big Haus is excited at the possibility of the new high rate. Hope you all are too.

GO RV.... GO BLESSINGS....

6-29-2011 Guru TonyTnT They are celebrating their currency in the streets in Iraq…Banks in US, right now today are contacting people for appointments tomorrow…Government agency contact said Iraq was left off the UN currency update because they didn’t want to give the public another 48 hours as proof to get more dinar–Iran is listed twice to save the space for Iraq to be listed tomorrow…You should she the RV tomorrow morning before or after 8:00am…

Dan-Most of us, we like to chew on it for several minutes to make sure that it feels right before we start throwing things out there. I appreciate what he brings to the table. Tony maybe we can talk about what we are hearing right now? Tony-I am going to rearrange it a little. It was all good news and they are celebrating and we expected that because of their holiday. That's not all they are celebrating they are celebrating their currency today and it is a new day in Iraq. We have in fact heard that they are celebrating that . There is a huge celebration going on in Iraq today. Along with that celebration we are anticipating. We are hearing things here in our banking system and our Treasury Dept. and the IMF. We predicted anytime from Tuesday to Thursday. There are banks here in the US, banks that you know of, who are contacting people today for appointments tomorrow.

Tony-we heard that Iraq was left off of the UN Operational update because the Govt. did not want to give the public another 48 hours to go buy dinar. If you don't believe me go and look under the UN Operational charts. Go and look and see if Iran was not listed twice. Who knows, maybe that was just a space saver for Iraq to be placed in there tomorrow. That means that it could happen anytime after 2 PM pacific time. I don't think anything is going to happen this late in the game. I can tell you what has not happened. You have not see. Obama extend the EO 13303 and you haven't seen the UN extend the DFI deadline.

TIME IS A TICKING... Standard & Poor’s would cut the U.S. credit rating to its lowest level and Moody’s Investors Service said it will probably reduce its ranking if the government fails to increase the debt limit, leading to a default. S&P would lower its sovereign top-level AAA ranking to D, the last rung on its scale if the U.S. can’t pay its debt, John Chambers, chairman of the company’s sovereign rating committee, said today. Moody’s said it would probably assign a position in the Aa range, or within three steps of its highest level.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here is an idea, if we do not see the RV by say next Thursday, then what reason would anyone have for not divulging their "intel sources". At that point, I think that anyone would have to agree that if the RV is not offical (via CBI, not a guru), then the sources are not credible, not close to the truth and should be exposed - and I mean all of the so called 3 letter agency people, the treasury people, the bank people, all of those "high up and in the know", etc etc.

I mean seriously, if I had an intel source that was as wrong as the ones I have read about, I would be getting me some new sources and posting who NOT to trust as for intel. - all imo

Edited by WMeadow
  • Upvote 12

Here is an idea, if we do not see the RV by say next Thursday, then what reason would anyone have for not divulging their "intel sources". At that point, I think that anyone would have to agree that if the RV is not offical (via CBI, not a guru), then the sources are not credible, not close to the truth and should be exposed - and I mean all of the so called 3 letter agency people, the treasury people, the bank people, all of those "high up and in the know", etc etc.

I mean seriously, if I had an intel source that was as wrong as the ones I have read about, I would be getting me some new sources and posting who NOT to trust as for intel. - all imo

I do agree with this. Guru's (if u believe in guru's) should offer up their contacts if the info they provide is false. Seems that would curtail the bs and hold people accountable. But hey its and spec investment we should'nt be listening to guru's anyway..............................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!! Oh,thanks Easy for the post

• Upvote 1

I like it. Lets hang em all out to dry. Ride em hard and put em away wet. Treat them like the spankers that they are. :angry:

They don't have any contacts.

wrong, zab link below

View PostMrDarkCloud, on 30 June 2011 - 02:10 PM, said:

6-30-2011 Med WE RIGHT NOW ARE ONLY ONE STEP AWAY FROM THIS BEING OVER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...WE KNOW THAT THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS HAS APPROVED THE RAISING OF THE ZEROS NOW IT HAS ONE MORE VOTE PARLIAMENT AND I BELIEVE THIS WILL ALSO PASS EASILY I EXPECT THIS TO BE OVER NEXT MONTH I DO NOT SEE THIS BEING DRAGGED OUT I WONDER IF SOME MISSED THIS WE ARE THAT CLOSE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR AND THIS IS FACT NOT A GUESS OR SECRET SQUIRREL INTEL 9 DAYS AGO IT WAS APPROVED AT THE 2ND TO THE LAST STEP FOR THIS DREAM OR NIGHTMARE TO BE OVER

Read more:

I am sure the GURU's will tell ya exactly who tells them everything important in their lives:

The Tooth Fairy,

The Easter Bunny,

The Famous Chicken Little,

The Bogey Man of Bagdad,

The Pied Piper of Iraq,

The Man in the Moon,

The ect.. ect.. ect.. and so on!

Do we really want to know their sources?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Tony and his dancing in the streets comment. He really looks stupid everytime he says that.

And the non sense kept going with the US banks contacting people today to make appointments for tomorrow garbage. That made me laugh hard.

• Upvote 1

They don't have any contacts.

I agree with Brother Z. I believe that every single word we hear/see from the so-called "gurus"is fabricated and I also believe that "one" entity represents several "gurus" via separate screen names. Obviously, IMHO.

"on a spare of the moment".. oh my god!!

sorry heartfelt

I am sure the GURU's will tell ya exactly who tells them everything important in their lives:

The Tooth Fairy,

The Easter Bunny,

The Bogey Man of Bagdad,

The Pied Piper of Iraq,

The Man in the Moon,

dont forget SANTA...

Edited by The Jonald

6-29-2011 Guru TonyTnT They are celebrating their currency in the streets in Iraq…Banks in US, right now today are contacting people for appointments tomorrow

End Quote

The celebrating in the streets holds no weight as they seem to dance day in and day out....

About the US Banks part.. We can say by now ( considering that yesterday 29 they said tomorrow which is today) that turned out to be untrue. They didn't call people yesterday for appointments today.

We would have heard lots on that if true.

The Tooth Fairy,

The Easter Bunny,

The Bogey Man of Bagdad,

The Pied Piper of Iraq,

The Man in the Moon,

Yep and you forgot also......Elvis, MJ, Tupac, Janis Joplin, James Dean and on and on........

TonyTNT is just way out there- i usually skip over his comments- i mean for the most part they usually couldn't even be plausible. There also seems to be alot of circular logic involved in his posts. I think some of the other guys get a morsel of truth and fabricate a story out of it. Also, Okie has already divulged his source many times... Nuff. I think Nuff is his imaginary friend :lol:

The Tooth Fairy,

The Easter Bunny,

The Bogey Man of Bagdad,

The Pied Piper of Iraq,

The Man in the Moon,

You also forgot Alibabba and the Forty Thieves -- they jsut need to go to the CBI and say "Open Sesame!"

Dreamers, you need a reality check there is 27 Trillion Dinar in circulation. Iraq just an extension on the DFI Fund. Why in the world would they RV their currency with that much money in circulation. Kuwait had a fraction of that before they RV'd. Do the math. Iraq has to get money out of circulation before they can RV.