Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Around the Horn 6-30-11

MrDarkCloud

6-30-2011 Delta The TV said today that will raise the standard of the currency and increase the value of the currency that the lower denoms will be able to buy more with the power of purchase and high denoms will be still used for big transactions for the GOV and banking systems and by doing that it will encourage investors to come into Iraq.

6-30-2011 Med WE RIGHT NOW ARE ONLY ONE STEP AWAY FROM THIS BEING OVER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...WE KNOW THAT THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS HAS APPROVED THE RAISING OF THE ZEROS NOW IT HAS ONE MORE VOTE PARLIAMENT AND I BELIEVE THIS WILL ALSO PASS EASILY I EXPECT THIS TO BE OVER NEXT MONTH I DO NOT SEE THIS BEING DRAGGED OUT I WONDER IF SOME MISSED THIS WE ARE THAT CLOSE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR AND THIS IS FACT NOT A GUESS OR SECRET SQUIRREL INTEL 9 DAYS AGO IT WAS APPROVED AT THE 2ND TO THE LAST STEP FOR THIS DREAM OR NIGHTMARE TO BE OVER

6-30-2011 Scooter I like June and the time before the first Paris Club payment...No way this is going to be a lop....serves NO purpose.

6-30-2011 Highlander I think we are absolutly in the 30 day range [of this RV]...I'm hoping for a FULL chapter 7 release today...

6-30-2011 Enoch I can prove Iraq can support $3.40 plus based on non-liquid assets alone

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I don't believe a thing Delta says. He is syrian or lives in syria and supposedly has family in the iraqi parliament. Now if that is true, his information would be exact. Parliament would know when it is going to rv, but he does the same as all the other gurus and gives info that is never right.

• Upvote 4

"I do not see this being dragged out"????

You've got to love that! What has been going on up to this point then?

While hopeful that we'd see some indication of direction, I was not expecting anything final today. But who knows how long it will actually take? Really, if waiting is the definition of it being "dragged out" then it will do so until completed. The only thing that makes it seem like it should have happend by now, are all the dates that are predicted and missed. Otherwise, it's just in process.

Sorry for the pointless post but that really made me chuckle.....

Going to keep reading posts and news till this thing RVs or I die...hopefully the former comes first! Next date of interest...Paris Club.

This window isn't closed yet. The Iraqi parliment will be open on Saturday, Monday is a big holiday in US and the biggest market in the world will be closed. If we go past Tuesday, then I'd agree.

• Upvote 1

6-30-2011 Med WE RIGHT NOW ARE ONLY ONE STEP AWAY FROM THIS BEING OVER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...WE KNOW THAT THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS HAS APPROVED THE RAISING OF THE ZEROS NOW IT HAS ONE MORE VOTE PARLIAMENT AND I BELIEVE THIS WILL ALSO PASS EASILY I EXPECT THIS TO BE OVER NEXT MONTH I DO NOT SEE THIS BEING DRAGGED OUT I WONDER IF SOME MISSED THIS WE ARE THAT CLOSE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR AND THIS IS FACT NOT A GUESS OR SECRET SQUIRREL INTEL 9 DAYS AGO IT WAS APPROVED AT THE 2ND TO THE LAST STEP FOR THIS DREAM OR NIGHTMARE TO BE OVER

Now I'm a believer! All the other Gurus have been victimized by their source - SECRET SQUIRREL INTEL

• Upvote 1

Oooooooo......planet dinar and get team peeps I am 100% sure that its going to RV at 5.25 within the next 6 hours!!!! How's that for positive thinking???? Now, for everyone else that chooses not to drink the kool-aid and views this investment realistically instead of relying on false hope after lie from the "gurus", better grab a Snickers.....its gonna be awhile....

6-30-2011 Scooter I like June and the time before the first Paris Club payment...No way this is going to be a lop....serves NO purpose.

End Quote

Awesome... Nomore LOP concerns ever Gang.... Scooter said "No way this is going to be a lop....serves NO purpose."... What else do we need?

Delta had no choice. This month is over.

Right.

6-30-2011 Delta The TV said today that will raise the standard of the currency and increase the value of the currency that the lower denoms will be able to buy more with the power of purchase and high denoms will be still used for big transactions for the GOV and banking systems and by doing that it will encourage investors to come into Iraq.

6-30-2011 Highlander I think we are absolutly in the 30 day range [of this RV]...I'm hoping for a FULL chapter 7 release today...

6-30-2011 Enoch I can prove Iraq can support $3.40 plus based on non-liquid assets alone

Um.......I listened to that phone call also and did not want to give rate he said by no means does he want to start talking rate.

and he was talking liquid assets. Dont give peolpe a rate they can hope for...

Other than that everything else is correct.... If you want to give the phone number out so people can listen to this phone call about our investment...

I mean thats what we are all here right to help,,,

give the people to the recording and let them listen and have an opinion.. oh and the pound Number after its a 59 min phone call about what the gurus think what will happen there were some very good points ,,, if u want number just ask.....

• Upvote 1