Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

proof of dinar purchase

Azrooster78

I bought my dinar from ompus dinar or free dinar based out of Phoenix, AZ back in 2005 or 2006 can't remember. But with everything looking like it's getting close I am worried my dinar will be confiscated by false claims of being illegal. The company I bought from had the treasury stamp on it and seemed legit so I am wondering if anyone has bought from them or I they know if the changed their name or went out of business? If not maybe some suggestion on how to find out. Thank you and I apologize for the errors... I'm texting this lol.

Unless you paid cash for them, you should be able to show copy of checks or cashier's check that you used to pay. Your bank should have records of that. Of course, it's possible that proof may not be needed, especially if Dela Rue machines are used to check Dinar authenticity (or some other means) at exchange time.