Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 day holiday in Iraq and banks closed till 30th!!!

TaTorGun

Does anyone know if this is true?????? my 1st post . National holiday in Iraq where our bank will be closed

June 27th, 2011 07:15 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that Tuesday June 28th 2011 and Wednesday June 29th 2011 is a National holiday in Iraq where our bank will be closed opening its doors for business Thursday June 30th 2011 best serving our fine clients.

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://theiraqidinar...will-be-closed/

• Upvote 3

Does anyone know if this is true?????? my 1st post . National holiday in Iraq where our bank will be closed

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that Tuesday June 28th 2011 and Wednesday June 29th 2011 is a National holiday in Iraq where our bank will be closed opening its doors for business Thursday June 30th 2011 best serving our fine clients.

Best regards,

bank holidays

Holiday Date

New Year's Day January 1

Army Day / 1921 January 6

Prophet's Birthday February 17*

Spring Day March 21

Fall of the regime April 9

Labour Day May 1

Revolution 1958/Republic Day July 14

Id Al-Fitr (3 Days) August 31*

Id Al-Adha (4 Days) November 6*

Islamic New Year November 27*

Ashoura Day December 6*

(*) are approximate

Did I do something wrong Munsch? If so I'm sorry just everone talking about a RV before the 30th,If it's a holiday how can a RV happen????

you did nothing wrong. Munch is a senior moderator and tries to keep posts in the proper locations. Try and think about were posts should be and you will be fine.

pp

• Upvote 1

Dear Warka Clients,

Best regards,

Thanks for the post Gun!

My Brother told me the same Holiday msg was posted on the Warka Bank website earlier today, just tried to check it and this is what i get:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.warka-bank.com Port 80

Any thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Dear Warka Clients,

Best regards,

I dont think its a National Holiday I looked it up no holidays in the month of June, Hummmmm

I sent an email to Warka today around noonish CST, and here is the auto response email I received from Warka...

subject-Out of Office: Individual savings account‏

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

P.S. Weekend in Iraq falls on Friday & Saturday.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

• Upvote 2

Hi ya'll with all the people talking RV TONIGHT how can they when this is a holiday kinda like our Easter I think ??? I'd hope someone would pin this til some of our Divar Vets could give us some expert replies!!!!! I'm just a newbie that is trying to help the cause!!!!

I know for a fact, that Warka is closed tues/wed because I personally recieved an email from Warka. Now the part I dont get is this... If a country is going to celebrate a national holiday, and this holiday is significant enough to close a bank for 2 days, how is it possible for us to not readily find this "national holiday"?

• Upvote 1

I know for a fact, that Warka is closed tues/wed because I personally recieved an email from Warka. Now the part I dont get is this... If a country is going to celebrate a national holiday, and this holiday is significant enough to close a bank for 2 days, how is it possible for us to not readily find this "national holiday"?

Man i guess you cant make this s#!t up

Man they are making this S#!t up look at last year

Isra Al Mi'Raj (Ascent of the Prophet Muhammad)

July 08, 2010

This Muslim holiday commemorates the Prophet Muhammad's journey from Mecca to Jerusalem, his ascent into the Seventh Heavens and his return to Mecca -- all on the same night.

every year is a different day but its starting to look like their god and Our god are interfering with the RV road block at every turn

why move to rumors? It is true, warka bank is closed tues and wed.

dont forget thrs-.fri. also looks like the 3rd now

• Upvote 1

This is the holiday it sounds like our EASTER!!!!! {ASCENSION OF MOHAMMEN} Mohammen was taken to Heaven by his horse Bouraq.This event took place from the rock of the protected by the Omar by the Mosk Dome. Don't this sound like more than a bank holiday??? Why don't some of the smarter people help us out ,I'm just a newbie that shoots a tatorgun what do I KNOW???

I have never seen anything written that states an rv has to occur during CBI hours, or that it cannot occur during a holiday. If I'm wrong, please post the memo.

Well if you ever get the chance to work in the ME you will find that on a holiday they dont do S#!t

and your lucky if they show up after

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1