Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF Country report , Iraq

I found this on the CBI web sight. I have not seen it before, it is dated March , 2011. If it has been on here please disregard. It was very intersting to me. It has lot of good information,and has a request for another extension till July 24th , 2012. I thought their extension was up either June or July 2011. I would love for someone that knows more than I do (that does not take much to know more than I :) ) to read the report and comment on this. This request was in the "Letter of intent " from Iraq. That letter is on pg 27 of the report. This report has 71 pages. The folowing is a link to the IMF Country Report No. 11/75

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2011/cr1175.pdf

Thank you for your help and please do not bash me to hard. I have not posted anything concerning news / IMF importance.

My husband and I love being a member of this sight, and find the information we read informative and intresting thanks to all who place their news and insights we enjoy them very much.

ETeague

• Upvote 4