Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Psychic's Prediction

dexter

I know the crowd here can be brutal---but I really don't care and some may find it interesting. This happened in Feb. this year. Don't recall the exact date, but I live in Dallas and we seldom get snow. It had snowed so much the school's shut down for three days. It just so happened with all the ice and snow my g/f and I needed to make a beer run....we were one of the few out on the streets, had a few drinks and were heading home. I noticed a sign that said psychic. Feeling pretty good...I thought, what the heck, this should be good for a chuckle. We stopped. She was not allowed to go in and hear my reading. Anyway....I told her I wanted my cards read. I told her nothing about me other than my name. She told me something about a co-worker, she told me I have trust issues (which is true, lol), then she told me she saw me buying a house in another country. She said.....I am not sure, but I see you perhaps living there for a few months deciding if you like it there or not before you purchase the house. Now, the funny part is....I don't even own my house now, I rent. And I have never been outside of the country---many states yes, but never internationally and do not even have a passport. And she also said I was looking for a "document" in the mail---which I am, pertaining to a lawsuit and it is commonly referred to as a "packet" not document and she also said that was coming.

The crazy part is....only one week before, for the first time I allowed myself to imagine a huge RV and trolled the internet checking out different places to live in other countries and researched the best places to retire, comparing the cost of living and economies. I even acutally bookmarked two houses, one in Colorado and one in another country and I can't even remember where I decided on as I really am not much of a daydreamer, generally more of a realist....

I have only been to a psychic twice. I was raised Assembly of God and that doesn't go necessarily well with my beliefs or upbringing. And my brother-in-law just started a church last year. However, I'd had a few drinks and thought it might be fun/interesting....The first time I went to one was in '98 or '99 and she told me I would lose everything. Suffice to say, I did....including, house, job and g/f. And she also mentioned I would never be rich b/c I would give it all away., I thought in order to give it all away, I should have some to give, haha. I thought that was kind of funny b/c I was pretty poor--paycheck to paycheck.

So, that is my experience. I actually told my best friend of 20 yrs that I went to a psychic and what she had told me. She--by the way thinks I am a nut to have invested. She went to the psychic and she told her she would be very succesful in her business ventures and she felt the most comfortable she has ever been in regarding her personal relationship----which is true and she is ten years strong.....

So, you guys take that as you want. I don't have a date or a rate.......Prior to being invested in the dinar, I would have thought she was a nutty nut and off her rocker, but I must say, I was pretty pumped to hear that reading. I would much prefer to have had someone from church reveal something like that.....but a sign is a sign----sometimes in the ways you least expect it.........

Bash away or choose to believe the possibilities.....

Forgot to mention, I told her I wanted it specifically for this year.....so, there you have it an estimated date---2011!

• Upvote 12

Thanks, Robo and think about it---not just best of luck to me....but if it comes to me it comes to everyone! So, best of luck to all of us buying houses in another country....haha

And I plan on giving to those less fortunate first....but I really wouldn't mind having two houses either....

As a matter of fact, I am so confident, I tithed to a church two weeks ago after I found a homeless kid and the church took him in.....Sometimes ya gotta step out in faith, believing. I tithed a considerable amount based on what I believe the rate is going to be.....

Dexter, your crazy! Ive always thought that would be cool just to see what they would say. Im in Austin btw!

Harry, I am way crazy, lmao. You don't even know.....hehe. Crazy enough to do a little skydiving and bicycle to Tennesse and back.... back in the day, haha

Not afraid to try something new, even if it is outside of the box....

• Upvote 1

Dexter, hopefully we will be able exchange at any large bank branch but isn't there a bank in Dallas or outside of Dallas in Waxahachie(sp ?) that suppose to be the best for our exchanges?

Hey Harry, nah, I think Waxahachie is out, because that was Ali's deal. It is my best guess that since he went international now from what I understand and shut down his Ca place that he will not be cashing in here in US. But, I could be wrong. Anyway, I think he had changed from 'hachie to Irving or Las Colinas until he shut down.....

I am sure BOA or Well Fargo will do it in Dallas.

I posted here a couple months ago stating that a pyschic told my mom that the Dinar would RV in about 6 months time. That puts us a few months away still. I would prefer if her psychic calendar was off and it all happens in the next couple days.

Hey, I'll take George Robinson, a psychic, Oakie or his brother....as long as someone gets it right and it's this year....I will be Stoked!

Dexter,

I will not bash you - though I am going to question what you have done. I pray that you can see the difference. Surely your education in the Assembly of God church included the premise that there is a dark side of the force and that spiritual forces that seek your destruction are waiting for you to give them an opening into your life. King Saul got himself into hot water with God for consulting a fortune teller. My suggestion would be that you spend some time in prayer seeking the Lord's voice in this matter. The valuation of the dinar may dictate where you live next year - but it is far more important where you will live in Eternity.

God bless you and keep you!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I have respect for you and appreciate your comments and concern. I certainly appreciate any prayers you send my way. However, my Suggestion to you is careful in your presentation to others as they may interpret what i feel your good intentions are as being Condescending and Judgemental. It's always good to stand strong in your faith, but depending on how you say things can dissuade rather than persuade.....

Dexter,

I will not bash you - though I am going to question what you have done. I pray that you can see the difference. Surely your education in the Assembly of God church included the premise that there is a dark side of the force and that spiritual forces that seek your destruction are waiting for you to give them an opening into your life. King Saul got himself into hot water with God for consulting a fortune teller. My suggestion would be that you spend some time in prayer seeking the Lord's voice in this matter. The valuation of the dinar may dictate where you live next year - but it is far more important where you will live in Eternity.

God bless you and keep you!

I will keep you in my prayers also, because" Pride goeth before destruction and Haughtiness before a fall", and if I remember correctly about what your friend said from facebook, you will have a new position....perhaps what I did was somewhat whimsical and perhaps not the best idea i have ever had, but i think a bit unfair that you felt the need to "judge" me somewhat harshly and I get a mini sermon. Pride is also a sin opening yourself up.....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Well. Well Well....I attended a fair in January and was told "I would be a extremely wealthy woman in several months...The gentleman also expressed what God's path had taken me down...I am Chair of a non-profit that helps women and children get on their feet when coming out of domestic abuse. I have spent my last seven years doing GOD'S work....I assure you dear, no matter what religion you are, .....There are "dark".. but more importantly....... .There are thise who are EXTREMELY SPIRITUAL and have GOD GIVEN ABILITIES!!!!..In my past I have been an ordained minister with a religion that was extremely narrow minded...but after three years of research and agonizing over the bible I now belong to an uplifting and open minded church......Please do not let anyone put you down for your choices...Bravo! GO RV!!!!! " He that is without sin."..and all that!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Well. Well Well....I attended a fair in January and was told "I would be a extremely wealthy woman in several months...The gentleman also expressed what God's path had taken me down...I am Chair of a non-profit that helps women and children get on their feet when coming out of domestic abuse. I have spent my last seven years doing GOD'S work....I assure you dear, no matter what religion you are, .....There are "dark".. but more importantly....... .There are thise who are EXTREMELY SPIRITUAL and have GOD GIVEN ABILITIES!!!!..In my past I have been an ordained minister with a religion that was extremely narrow minded...but after three years of research and agonizing over the bible I now belong to an uplifting and open minded church......Please do not let anyone put you down for your choices...Bravo! GO RV!!!!! " He that is without sin."..and all that!

Thank you BKHarmony.....I appreciate that. " Judge not, that you be not Judged". What type of fair? I did CPS ---child protective services for 5 years and did alot of Domestic Violence cases. And was a police officer for a year, not my thing.... I do hold a special place in my heart for abused women and children....always willing to step up to help those.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dexter, It was a community resource fair in Overland Park Kansas, to answer your question....But the amusing part of my story is the "Psychic" is a minister in a Unity church here in our metro area... I knew of him, so chose to get a "Reading" The gentleman knew nothing of me before I sat down....VERY SPIRITUAL PERSON!!!! He told me I had an investment that I had gotten involved with in order to build a "Shelter" (He was very cloise on that..... I actually am praying for the financial ability to open a transitional living facility for a minimum of twelve families and maintain it.).Goverment funding is hard to come by, and we have families every day who are falling through the cracks and unable to get on their feet.. Just yesterday we found out one of our clients was now living in her car with her three children in order to keep them safe and away from her abuser!!!!.Our organization is called Through Our Childrten's Lives. ... If you are ever in the Kansas City area drop in and say Hello. I would love to see a face of some of the wonderful people on this site and others.....

I find it annoying when people get too hung up on having a 'word' or 'message' from an 'acceptable' source according to their religious paradigm. What does it matter? Truth is truth regardless of where it stems from, whether a human, a burro, a burning bush, or a psychic, so Relax. At times in life, we don't 'call the shots' and dictate where the answers will come from. That's just the way it is. I don't advocate going to psychics, but if it lends comfort and winds up being accurate, then fine. I've seen people swelter with uncertainty and suffering in traditional religious sectors without hope because their fellow followers or leaders are, imo, spiritually clueless. If you believe there is a God, then you should also believe that this being can make 'contact' to people in need through many avenues.

Anyway, if your gut intuition is at peace with the message, then so be it. See what happens, just don't put a down payment on that house yet! Anything can happen. As I said earlier, I don't advocate psychics (or people spending their paycheck on them), because for the most part, they are merely skilled at tuning into 'known data' within your frequency (channeling). This is why I am not impressed when one describes an aunt or uncle so-n-so with a flowery dress or a corn cob pipe. All data is out there like memory in a computer and the 'technician' has only to tap into it and pull it up. At times, there is a positive 'prediction' that comes to pass, which can be very cool. Regardless of this, I hope it works out for you Dexter, and the Rv of the dinar soon brings relief to the poor in Iraq and those of us invested that are hopeful for a better life for ourselves, our loved ones, and our communities.

Peace and blessings to you. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey Dexter, you go guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may want to consider investing you earnings, give every year where it keeps on giving and giving, as well as living on the proceeds. That way there is a renewable source for cash flow to live and give from. If you give a finite amount, when it is gone, it is gone, by whoever's hand. Just a thought.

I hope to set up a charitable investment and give the earnings every year to a program I hope to set up for college vets and their children. Instead of helping some all at once, it will help a few hopefully for decades to come if not ever.

I have respect for you and appreciate your comments and concern. I certainly appreciate any prayers you send my way. However, my Suggestion to you is careful in your presentation to others as they may interpret what i feel your good intentions are as being Condescending and Judgemental. It's always good to stand strong in your faith, but depending on how you say things can dissuade rather than persuade.....

I will keep you in my prayers also, because" Pride goeth before destruction and Haughtiness before a fall", and if I remember correctly about what your friend said from facebook, you will have a new position....perhaps what I did was somewhat whimsical and perhaps not the best idea i have ever had, but i think a bit unfair that you felt the need to "judge" me somewhat harshly and I get a mini sermon. Pride is also a sin opening yourself up.....

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

Scaramouche

I am in agreement with BKHarmony and Dexter on this. I read your post about your experience with your Facebook friend and the message he brought you. It seemed to me that you recieved a lot of +'s including one from me. Your story inspired many and wasn't that your intention? There was not the judgement such as what you have displayed here with Dexter. Perhaps your ego is wanting the spotlight or to elevate you to a higher prophetic status in which case you are not being guided by God but by the allure and seduction of the ego. When you say "that there is a dark side of the force and that spiritual forces that seek your destruction are waiting for you to give them an opening into your life", this could also be said of your facebook encounter. How do you know that his encounter wasn't as Divine as your encounter? Nuff said...

I myself would like to add to this conversation and the fact that I sought council from an oracle has absolutely nothing to do with my relationship to God. (And of course) how do you know that the Oracle isn't acting as a messenger from God to us when we have been unable to discern what is real and not real? There are many ways through which God communicates with us and not all of them are the preachers of the world.

Back to my experience. I stopped into a local shop that hosts pyschic readers. I inquired about this particular reader' ability and I didn't want really any ambiquous information. They said she was very, very good. I booked my appointment and came back later that day. What I was really after was the information regarding decision to get a j.o.b. or hang on to the "words of the guru's" here as I had been doing for six months and wait for the RV which is coming now, today, this week, monday at the latest. (you get my drift) I was completely out of financial resources and had to do something or be out on the streets.

I did not tell the reader anything about what I wanted to know other than just confirmation on things like do I need to get a job or my financial situation. (which was/is pretty bleak) The first thing she said was You're going to come into some money.... a lot of money. She looked at me like she was having a hard time believing. She continued. It looks like you will be traveling. You will take a trip oversees. (at the time I too was doing my internet dream trips and looking into going to Thailand for a month and Greece for a month - both of which would included fasting, deep spiritual work, and exploration of different cultures that intriqued me). I told her I would like to travel abroad and it has been "in the works" but not defined completely that I was waiting on the income to make it happen.

She told me I would have no problem finding work. She said I would easily attain the "jobs". (I've been unemployed for more than a year with no prospects) She said I do not see you working at the new job for very long. The energy of the place is extremely negative and it is not the place for you, but you won't have any problem finding work. I asked her if she saw a time frame for these "events" and she said she thought I would leave the job before fall. She also said the money would come to me "by the fall at the latest". I never give much attention to the time frame in these matters as everything is energy and energy is always changing. As for the job thing, she was spot on about that. The place is extremely oppressive and "unenlightened" and next week I am interviewing for a different company with a better paying opportunity.

So short story long - I think it does not matter our encounters as we are consistently challenged, tested, rewarded and vindicated through them in this life. What matters is what we carry in our heart, our interpretation of our experiences and understanding that good or bad, in the end it will have been for our greater good, growth and understanding. Even the dark forces, try as they might, have led many a stranger back to his path of the beloved Creator.

Namaste.

LET'S GO IRAQ!!! COME ON RV!!!

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I also believe that there are some with special abilities. Last year I was on chat here quite late when it is more quiet and we had a member who had some abilities. I was going through a very hard time because of the loss of my dog of almost 14 years. I loved that dog more than anything. So I asked her about him without telling her anything about him and she pm'd me that he was a very nice big black dog, mixed breed that loves me very much and was worried about me. I did not say he was black or mixed breed and her telling me this gave me a little peace. That's my little story.

Dexter, don't drink and drive :lol: You said you had had a couple when you went there:)

Unfortunately, there are many who will use their heightened sense of perception to dupe people into thinking they are psychic. Nothing overtly evil intended, except to make a quick and easy buck. There are also those who will gladly take your money just to tell you what you want to hear.

After reading the previous comments, if someone is thinking of consulting the services of such, please consider the following:

1. Place G-d first and ask in prayer if you should have a reading...and if that is the person you should consult. Surround yourself in the strength of G-d’s love and protection. Don’t forget your angels! They’re there to help, but only if you direct them to do so. (They can only step in uninvited to assist you if you are in immediate danger).

2. Use your own divine gift of instinct! If something doesn’t feel ‘right’...there is a reason and you are being warned. Not necessarily from outright evil, but perhaps to just save your time, hopes and a few dollars.

3. Know that other than the love of G-d, nothing is chiseled in stone. Other influencing factors (whether good or bad) are always at work and there is simply no guarantee of the outcome of any information you receive.

And for those who have always wondered why ‘psychics’ can never predict their own future, here’s my take on it...

It is impossible to be objective with myself. If someone asks me, I may get an ‘impression’ of where the diamond fell out of their ring and it is still there for them to retrieve. Or sadly see the horrifying image of what has happened to someone and if they are still alive.

But when trying to visualize one’s own future, whether in love, finances or health...it is all but impossible to differentiate what may truly come to pass (subjective) or if it is something one wishes to happen (objective). However, I have been blessed to receive warnings of imminent danger and countless times have been physically stopped from proceeding to what could have been a fatal scenario.

BTW, I have been an ordained minister for decades. If required of me, I would be ready to lay down my life at any moment for my belief in G-d and acceptance that His Son experienced all that we go through in our lives from birth to death to save us.

Blessings of the Universe to everyone!

Yes, there are people who recognize and give thanks for their G-d given abilities to help others. For those who think that people who use their gifts and those who consult them are of the dark side, please keep in mind the following: Regardless of the directive stated in the revelation to John, the words of G-d have been misinterpreted and mistranslated more times than one can imagine. Consider doing a comparative study of Biblical interpretations from the original Greek and Hebrew to relatively ‘modern’ translations.

Edited by ahlanwasahlanRV

I know the crowd here can be brutal---but I really don't care and some may find it interesting. This happened in Feb. this year. Don't recall the exact date, but I live in Dallas and we seldom get snow. It had snowed so much the school's shut down for three days. It just so happened with all the ice and snow my g/f and I needed to make a beer run....we were one of the few out on the streets, had a few drinks and were heading home. I noticed a sign that said psychic. Feeling pretty good...I thought, what the heck, this should be good for a chuckle. We stopped. She was not allowed to go in and hear my reading. Anyway....I told her I wanted my cards read. I told her nothing about me other than my name. She told me something about a co-worker, she told me I have trust issues (which is true, lol), then she told me she saw me buying a house in another country. She said.....I am not sure, but I see you perhaps living there for a few months deciding if you like it there or not before you purchase the house. Now, the funny part is....I don't even own my house now, I rent. And I have never been outside of the country---many states yes, but never internationally and do not even have a passport. And she also said I was looking for a "document" in the mail---which I am, pertaining to a lawsuit and it is commonly referred to as a "packet" not document and she also said that was coming.

The crazy part is....only one week before, for the first time I allowed myself to imagine a huge RV and trolled the internet checking out different places to live in other countries and researched the best places to retire, comparing the cost of living and economies. I even acutally bookmarked two houses, one in Colorado and one in another country and I can't even remember where I decided on as I really am not much of a daydreamer, generally more of a realist....

I have only been to a psychic twice. I was raised Assembly of God and that doesn't go necessarily well with my beliefs or upbringing. And my brother-in-law just started a church last year. However, I'd had a few drinks and thought it might be fun/interesting....The first time I went to one was in '98 or '99 and she told me I would lose everything. Suffice to say, I did....including, house, job and g/f. And she also mentioned I would never be rich b/c I would give it all away., I thought in order to give it all away, I should have some to give, haha. I thought that was kind of funny b/c I was pretty poor--paycheck to paycheck.

So, that is my experience. I actually told my best friend of 20 yrs that I went to a psychic and what she had told me. She--by the way thinks I am a nut to have invested. She went to the psychic and she told her she would be very succesful in her business ventures and she felt the most comfortable she has ever been in regarding her personal relationship----which is true and she is ten years strong.....

So, you guys take that as you want. I don't have a date or a rate.......Prior to being invested in the dinar, I would have thought she was a nutty nut and off her rocker, but I must say, I was pretty pumped to hear that reading. I would much prefer to have had someone from church reveal something like that.....but a sign is a sign----sometimes in the ways you least expect it.........

Forgot to mention, I told her I wanted it specifically for this year.....so, there you have it an estimated date---2011!

Thats cool!! That is actually how I got involved in this. I take the safe road through everything, but one day I went to visit a psychic friend of mine, and she advised me to invest. If she hadn't of advised me, I never would have done it.

I can't believe anyone with Assembly of God background would be so shallow as to walk through the door of a "psychic" in the first place let alone the beer joints. What happened to your belief? If you really believe in a psychic, then ask for a exact date of RV and amount, then go get everything you can get your hands on and buy as much as you can. Most likely, you will end up in a sorry state. The forces of evil that most people do not understand can manipulate your life and your mind. There is an evil power that can totally control you once you have let those spirits into your life. That is why the magicians that were before Moses were able to turn their rods into serpents also, but look whose serpent swallowed up all the others. :shakehead: :shakehead: :wacko: :wacko:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I can't believe anyone with Assembly of God background would be so shallow as to walk through the door of a "psychic" in the first place let alone the beer joints. What happened to your belief? If you really believe in a psychic, then ask for a exact date of RV and amount, then go get everything you can get your hands on and buy as much as you can. Most likely, you will end up in a sorry state. The forces of evil that most people do not understand can manipulate your life and your mind. There is an evil power that can totally control you once you have let those spirits into your life. That is why the magicians that were before Moses were able to turn their rods into serpents also, but look whose serpent swallowed up all the others. emot-shakehead.gifemot-shakehead.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

How pathetic!! The forces of evil sometimes wear the garb of a false belief. If what you believe demands that you deride that which others believe, even when it slightly touches on yours, then perhaps your religion is far too narrow and shallow for the God of the entire Universe. That God can easily swallow up vipers, including your own sad narrow faith. angry.gifrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2