Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks In Tennessee or nearby to cash in

Does anyone know of banks in the Tennessee neck of the woods - Kentucky/Georgia etc. that will be potential cash in spots. I know that Chase has no outlets in Tennessee but does in Georgia and Kentucky. It this thing is popping next week, we might want to start making tentative travel plans. I know we're heard of banks and rumors of banks, but does anyone have any solid information?

PS: I made this thread specific to my area so others could sort through their area (if they choose to post the same question) without having to scroll through lots of information about other regions of the country.

I'm in middle TN also. Grew up in Franklin, went to school at MTSU, lived in Spring Hill, Green Hills, Brentwoond, and Christiana. Fifth Third trades currency over $200. I called them the other day looking to exchange some other currencies I have. I believe that once the IQD is tradeable on the FOREX, we should be able to trade in there for bank deposit or cashier's check. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, we should be able to trade in at any bank that swaps currencies once it is an actual tradeable currency.

I know that 5/3 in Brentwood, Tn and the Nashville area states that they will be cashing in. I have bought several dinar through 5/3 in Brentwood and they do have a De La Rue machine.

Heavy,

When did you last purchase from there? I called the one in M'boro a few days ago looking to pick up some more and she told me they didn't deal in it. I asked here about other branches, and she told me that if one branch doesn't trade in it, none do. The closest place that would confirm that they dealt with it, that I could find, was the exchange place at BNA for $574 per 1/2 mil.