Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time to party!

Groundhog

Hello, this is Groundhog and I am the new resident guru here at DV. Groundhog has many contacts and they have told him that it is time to cash in my believers. The old lady Groundhog is gettin ready to party down Groundhog style cause that's how we do it. Get out your dinars because you are gonna be rich tomorrow. Groundhogs contacts have told him the rate will be $3.51 and up so get ready to tell your boss to go to hell. Old lady Groundhog is already picked out a new car for her and we are gonna party down in it tonight so get ready!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 32

Hello, this is Groundhog and I am the new resident guru here at DV. Groundhog has many contacts and they have told him that it is time to cash in my believers. The old lady Groundhog is gettin ready to party down Groundhog style cause that's how we do it. Get out your dinars because you are gonna be rich tomorrow. Groundhogs contacts have told him the rate will be $3.51 and up so get ready to tell your boss to go to hell. Old lady Groundhog is already picked out a new car for her and we are gonna party down in it tonight so get ready!

Hey Groundhog, you must be Possum's twin brother. Welcome to Dinar Vets, and we are looking forward to your brilliant analysis of this investment. Possum has always brought well though out, highly insightful, and truly amazing intel with his huge database of sources. We will expect no less from you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

Are you related to Possum?