Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BL Chat 6/23/11

zaborniake

[bondLady] 1st ill show u the article

[bondLady] then we will break it down

[bondLady] Advisor to the Central Bank's "by the people": "Structuring currency" includes lifting of the zeroes and the issuance of new categories BAGHDAD - Ali Abdul-Zahra: Confirmed the Iraqi Central Bank Consultant Dr.. Appearance for the project of restructuring the local currency will include the process of lifting the zeros from the currency and the issuance of large groups and a new small, noting that it will support the currency in terms of "transaction costs", stressing that the project will be implemented in a strategic and several stages. Saleh said in an interview with "by the people" yesterday, said the worsening economic situation and rampant inflation, which hit the country, added zeros to the currency, and I've made these structural weak content of the value of it, pointing out that the citizen uses the categories of high-volume but low-content values.

[bondLady] The restructuring of the currency" will raise zeros from the currency and the issuance of large and small groups of new ones, will contribute to support the currency in terms of "transaction costs", adding that it does not affect the citizens' income, nor to contracts or anything else. And the Chancellor that with global economic growth and increase the country's oil exports would lead to higher imports of cash, the current form of currency does not suit the new phase. Saleh pointed out that the proposed restructuring of the currency is a strategic project, and "needs to support the government and parliament and the people," pointing out that preceded the project awareness campaign including the citizens, "because the dinar is for all Iraqis, but not limited to a particular class," saying, "We are going to do when matures and people embrace it. " He said the project will facilitate commercial exchanges and the citizen will not have time to switch the currency to do so, stressing the goal of the project is to raise the burden on the citizen, and make it prosperous.

http://translate.goo...--23--2011.html

[bondLady] Advisor to the Central Bank's "by the people": "Structuring currency" includes lifting of the zeroes and the issuance of new categories

[bondLady] lifting the zeros

[bondLady] not deleteing the zeros lifting them...no lop

[bondLady] and the issuance of new categories

[bondLady] is the issue of the lower denominations

[bondLady] Confirmed the Iraqi Central Bank Consultant Dr.. Appearance for the project of restructuring the local currency will include the process of lifting the zeros from the currency and the issuance of large groups and a new small, noting that it will support the currency in terms of "transaction costs", stressing that the project will be implemented in a strategic and several stages.

[bondLady] restructuring the local currency will include the process of lifting the zeros from the currency

[bondLady] and the issuance of large groups and a new small

[bondLady] there gonna give out a large amount of the lower denominations

[bondLady] there basically gonna flood the iraqi economy and street with the new lower denominations

[bondLady] noting that it will support the currency in terms of "transaction costs"

[bondLady] stressing that the project will be implemented in a strategic and several stages.

[bondLady] Saleh said in an interview with "by the people" yesterday, said the worsening economic situation and rampant inflation, which hit the country, added zeros to the currency, and I've made these structural weak content of the value of it, pointing out that the citizen uses the categories of high-volume but low-content values.

[bondLady] said the worsening economic situation and rampant inflation,

[bondLady] ive told u all about inflation an to watch for it

[bondLady] it would be key to this rv and in order to curb this inflation they would need to rv to get it under control

[bondLady] rampant inflation, which hit the country

[bondLady] as they rebuild there country

[bondLady] they have to rebuild the infra structure

[bondLady] and rebuild homes and apartments and stores and malls and schools and hospitals

[bondLady] they have a huge amount of construction projects to do

[bondLady] and inflation is causeing all these things used to build these structures with to sky rocket

[bondLady] and then u have electricity which is also hurting them badly as its high costs to imports

[bondLady] and food for 30 millon people that almost all of the people are getting rations from the government

[bondLady] causeing inflation to sky rocket on all these things

[bondLady] as they have very little economic growth in the economy as far as agriculture grains dairy all the things that would feed the people

[bondLady] most have to be imported until they can rebuild an get it all back to being self sufficent

[bondLady] added zeros to the currency, and I've made these structural weak content of the value of it, pointing out that the citizen uses the categories of high-volume but low-content values.

[bondLady] because of so much economic probs an wars an sanctions

[bondLady] and regime change

[bondLady] they had to make a new currency

[bondLady] and add 000 to it

[bondLady] high-volume but low-content values.

[bondLady] high volumes such as the 25,000,10,000 5,000,1,000 iraqi dinar

[bondLady] but low content

[bondLady] meaning it wasnt worth that literally

[bondLady] big bills but u couldnt get much for them basically

[bondLady] The restructuring of the currency" will raise zeros from the currency and the issuance of large and small groups of new ones, will contribute to support the currency in terms of "transaction costs", adding that it does not affect the citizens' income, nor to contracts or anything else.

[bondLady] will raise zeros from the currency and the issuance of large and small groups of new ones, will contribute to support the currency in terms of "transaction costs", adding that it does not affect the citizens' income, nor to contracts or anything else.

[bondLady] And the Chancellor that with global economic growth and increase the country's oil exports would lead to higher imports of cash, the current form of currency does not suit the new phase.

[bondLady] this is sayin

[bondLady] because theres a lot of oil an gas flowing

[bondLady] an soon to be more

[bondLady] the 000 notes

[bondLady] didnt suit the progress an whats goin on as they pump more oil and gas and more money comes in from the oil revenues

[bondLady] it wasnt feasable to keep the 000 notes an needed to be more in line with other world curriencies such as the usd

[bondLady] Saleh pointed out that the proposed restructuring of the currency is a strategic project, and "needs to support the government and parliament and the people," pointing out that preceded the project awareness campaign including the citizens, "because the dinar is for all Iraqis, but not limited to a particular class,"

[bondLady] proposed restructuring of the currency is a strategic project

[bondLady] needs to support the government and parliament

[bondLady] the gov an parl need to pass the bill to make the currency raise in value as shabibi is doin his part by releasing the lower denominations

[bondLady] its up to the house an the gov to put worth to it..............for the people

[bondLady] pointing out that preceded the project awareness campaign including the citizens,

[bondLady] and they did this

[bondLady] remember my chat from march 16th

[bondLady] where i talked about how the government needed to explain to the citizens

[bondLady] the new money an the new rate

[bondLady] cause they told us in that article on march 16th

[bondLady] they were haveing to tell the people about the new currency and how to spend public money

[bondLady] how there new money they would be able to buy more things

[bondLady] and have to carry less paper

[bondLady] if any 1 would like to they can go back into my chats section an find the march 16th chat it fortold all of this

[bondLady] pointing out that preceded the project awareness campaign including the citizens,

[bondLady] and they did this

[bondLady] the people the majority there have no or very little schooling

[bondLady] they dont understand buisness things

[bondLady] so they needed to be schooled in this

[bondLady] so that people couldnt screw them out of there money because they would know its

worth where the simple iraqi wouldnt

[bondLady] an store owners would take advantage of them

[bondLady] if they didnt know the rate and what the new lower denominations ment

[bondLady] "We are going to do when matures and people embrace it. " He said the project will facilitate commercial exchanges and the citizen will not have time to switch the currency to do so, stressing the goal of the project is to raise the burden on the citizen, and make it prosperous

[bondLady] when people accept it they will add value to it they will let it mature

[bondLady] the people were already schooled in the new money they also know about purchaseing power because of all the media campaigns they had about it citizen awareness

[bondLady] He said the project will facilitate commercial exchanges and the citizen will not have time to switch the currency to do so, stressing the goal of the project is to raise the burden on the citizen, and make it prosperous

[bondLady] comercial exchanges hmmmm LOL

[bondLady] the citizen will not have time to switch

[bondLady] it means they dont need to switch it out they will coincide with each other

[bondLady] not to worry about haveing to exchange it

[bondLady] raise the burden of the citizens

[bondLady] and MAKE IT PROSPEROUS

[bondLady] now aint that a awsome state ment

[bondLady] well alrighty then hope this helped it really is a great article and i hope i was right in my understanding of it

[bondLady] drops the mic an walks off

[lightingcslt] ta da

[bye the sea] This was great. Thank you so much.

[campdav] BondLady Brilliant!!!!!!

[peakdinar] Good stuff, BondLady

[ohgesub] BondLady Awesome Breakdown!! TY so much

[reohomespa] BL - Thank you

Edited by Bumper64
Took away the red font color to make it easier to read!
  • Upvote 10

Is it just me, or is it irritating when someone "quotes" a long chat or initial post, when a simple "reply" would suffice? <_<

Just ask'n. :huh:

Thanks Zabor for the post. :)

No it is not just you! But I think it helps to put in the quote at times and then put something down such as (Cut short by Kanga).

If they want to read the whole thing they can. Sometimes the entire subject is on a page or two before, but there is enough there using the first 3 or 4 sentances they can find it.

Concur! Thanks Zabor for the post. :)

:D

man tuff crowd today huh...nail me for spelling too lol dayum and im sorry for the red its my administrator color at my site sorry if it offends any one feel free to remove my post if you like. we always try to be conciderate of other sites rules and im sorry im not out to win a spelling bee just out to get to the truth in this investment. have a great day to u all...BondLady

Dont let a few grumps get to ya. Regardless of the color, your message is always welcome and appreciated! Just joined your site and look forward to all your insight. Thanks! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Seriously people a chat being in RED is the least of our worries!! We need to be concerned with the "L" word!! Thank you Z for bringing the chat to us...and Bond Lady your one of the only ones that is keeping me for looking for a tall tree and a short rope ;)

• Upvote 4

Is it just me, or is it irritating when someone "quotes" a long chat or initial post, when a simple "reply" would suffice? dry.gif

Just ask'n. huh.gif

Thanks Zabor for the post. smile.gif

Yes it is very irrating to copy the entire chat in your reply.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

man tuff crowd today huh...nail me for spelling too lol dayum and im sorry for the red its my administrator color at my site sorry if it offends any one feel free to remove my post if you like. we always try to be conciderate of other sites rules and im sorry im not out to win a spelling bee just out to get to the truth in this investment. have a great day to u all...BondLady

Hey BL. I wasn't worried about the red text, and nothing that I've seen reserves any font or color for mods.

Anyways, great chat. Now we've got people screaming about a redenomination because the "new currency" is planned to have the Kurdish language on it. I thought these lowers were already printed.

IMO, lowers are being introduced as part of the plan. How can this be construed as a bad thing?

Hey BL. I wasn't worried about the red text, and nothing that I've seen reserves any font or color for mods.

Anyways, great chat. Now we've got people screaming about a redenomination because the "new currency" is planned to have the Kurdish language on it. I thought these lowers were already printed.

IMO, lowers are being introduced as part of the plan. How can this be construed as a bad thing?

hi zab and ty hun, i read the article too..**************************************************. Central Bank declares its readiness to start deleting zeros from the Iraqi currency

Editor: AA | CC Thursday 23 حزيران 2011 14:02 GMT

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Central Bank of Iraq, Thursday, for his willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and as he emphasized that this step is one of the strategic functions of the Bank, pointed out that the new currency will contain on the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic.

The adviser said the Iraqi Central Bank Governor appearance of Mohammed in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "zeros are added to the Iraqi currency during the last period, formed a cluster of large cash $ 28 trillion and 500 billion Iraqi dinars, nearly five trillion banknote," noting that "Bank created all the supplies for the deletion of zeros from the currency."

Saleh added that "the process is one of the strategic functions of the Central Bank of Iraq," adding that "monetary policy of the Bank based on the structure and reduce the volume of currency in a country moving to the stage of the economy."

Salih stressed that "the project to delete the zeros have been completed and will be presented to the management of the Central Bank of Iraq during its next meeting, and then will be submitted to the Council of Ministers to be presented to the House of Representatives for a vote," pointing out that "the mechanisms of switching and changing the currency would gradually be preceded by awareness campaigns to citizens. "

He added that the benefit of "the new currency that will be printed after the deletion of zeros will contain the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic, as well as some pictures that refer to the heritage and civilization of Iraq and symbols of Iraqi scientists and intellectuals."

The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi said at a meeting of independent bodies with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which took place in the 19 of June, and, ready to create all the supplies to replace the Iraqi currency.

The Central Bank of Iraq, has four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Irbil and Mosul, which was established as a bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of reserves and the issuance of foreign currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

added that the benefit of "the new currency that will be printed after the deletion of zeros will contain the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic, as well as some pictures that refer to the heritage and civilization of Iraq and symbols of Iraqi scientists and intellectuals."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar|en&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/3/17646/news-details-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2583%2520%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A:%2520%25D9%2581%25D8%25AA%25D8%25AD%2520%25D9%2586%25D9%2588%25D8%25A7%25D9%2581%25D8%25B0%2520%25D8%25B5%25D9%258A%25D8%25B1%25D9%2581%25D8%25A9%2520%25D8%25A5%25D8%25B3%25D9%2584%25D8%25A7%25D9%2585%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9%2520%25D8%25A8%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2588%25D9%2583%2520%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AD%25D9%2583%25D9%2588%25D9%2585%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9%2520%25D8%25B3%25D9%258A%25D8%25B1%25D9%2581%25D8%25B9%2520%2520....html[/url]

***********************and my opinon for what its worth on this is that in 2003 all the 14 notes were printed then i couldnt believe it if they hadnt of released the 50 iqd note then but they did an that was in 2003 and sinse then the kurds per the erbril agreement requested there kurdish language be put on the currency and rightfully so because saddam put them thru almost as much as he did the kuwaities and there they richest part of iraq per oil they desrve to be recognised and have there language on the notes but because they had already printed them imo the article says***He added that the benefit of "the new currency that will be printed****** after the deletion of zeros******* will contain the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic, as well as some pictures that refer to the heritage and civilization of Iraq and symbols of Iraqi scientists and intellectuals." *******see itll be printed after the deletion of the zeros, which to do that imo will be to use the lower denoms they already have an possibly by the next rv they will have printed the new iraqi kurdish paper, thus still keeping the contract of irbril with the kurds...all imo hope this helps and hope im right...sorry for the spelling an whatever else any one might find wrong with my posts ......ty for your time...BondLady

Edited by BondLady
  • Upvote 5

Ok. So the new lowers are printed post RV and get the new language. It makes sense. I don't see how this changes anything to the negative. It's what they've been saying all along. Remove the large notes, RV, introduce the lowers. Once the lowers without the language are introduced, they'll print the new ones after all the initial kinks are worked out. No?

• Upvote 1

Hey BL and Zaborniake, thanks for posting the chat!! I removed the red font for the ONLY reason that it is easier to read in blue or black!! NO OTHER REASON!! smile.gif

BL I always enjoy your post!!

Please keep them coming!!

I did have to remove the link to your site!!

Nothing personal, just Adam's rules!!

It's all good!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 1

Ok. So the new lowers are printed post RV and get the new language. It makes sense. I don't see how this changes anything to the negative. It's what they've been saying all along. Remove the large notes, RV, introduce the lowers. Once the lowers without the language are introduced, they'll print the new ones after all the initial kinks are worked out. No?

thats the way i see it....they cant IMO just get rid of the zeros without already haveing a replacement for them...they already had them IMO but after they feel reasonably sure theve removed all the 000 from all over the world then they would IMO come out with all new paper....BondLady

Hey BL and Zaborniake, thanks for posting the chat!! I removed the red font for the ONLY reason that it is easier to read in blue or black!! NO OTHER REASON!! smile.gif

BL I always enjoy your post!! Please keep them coming!!

Thanks

Bump

thank you kindly sir, and sorry for the drama....BondLady

• Upvote 3