Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam Tonight

Saved

Just curios if anyone was going to do a question page for Adam tonight ?

'Saved',

Yes, I do. Adam, what are your impressions about an RV prior to or on or about 30 June 2011 based upon the flurry of "information' here lately?

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

PVS and or Riley

I hope I didn't overstep my boundries in starting this question page , I was only asking if anyone ( you or Riley ) was going to start a question page for tonight as I see one each week and had a question for Adam.

No harm intended :rolleyes:

PVS and or Riley

I hope I didn't overstep my boundries in starting this question page , I was only asking if anyone ( you or Riley ) was going to start a question page for tonight as I see one each week and had a question for Adam.

I THOUGHT THEY WHERE GONE FROM THIS SITE---I COULD BE WRONG

PVS and or Riley

Saved, I believe PVS and Riley are grazing in other pastures now, so there's no harm done.

Looks like you got the page started, though, there's some good questions already posted!

Questions on email from another site re DFI continues for another year, Chapter 7 will continue until 12/31/11 at which time it will be decided if Chapter 7 continues into 2012. Funds in Central Bank remain in NY Federal Reserve, and Central Bank is no longer in control of the Trade Bank. WHAT does all this mean????

Adam

I was curious as to your thoughts concerning " scooters " comments last week and why he thinks RV could be between now and July 10th.

I am not answering for Adam, however my impression for Scooter's reasoning is that July 11th is because a payment is due for the Paris Club debt.

Adam, is there any truth to the Delta rumor about Shabbs on Iraqi TV stating an RV June 30th with a rate between .86 - 1.17 with a gradual increase to the 1980's rate in the 3.00 range by 2013? and i have heard that they will lift the zeros in country so for the people who have Warka accts. does this hurt them at all?

Adam if it is true that nothing IQD related will happen for the remainder of 2012, that puts us into 2013...10 years after the NID was introduced--and legally long enough to scrap the IQD for another IQD. Whats stopping the GOI/CBI from doing that and screwing us all?

Adam, I have been a member of this site since Nov. In the beginning I was lost and searching for "All & Any" knowledge...Now that I have learned some...I crave the meaty subjects. (Not just the guessing of date & rate)....I really enjoyed the stories of how people plan to set up their accounts and ideals about the best Trust, Corporations, or any thing that would help in our mad dash to get things in order before we cash in. Can you suggest that people get back to helping each other to do the best with this investment and less of the Date & rate game or the fussing about each other. Just my opinion, but I did learn alot in the beginning from this site.....Thanks

Mississippi Gal, that's what the goal is. The less drama, speculation, distractors the better. I challenge each of you to be part of the solution, not the problem!

'Upgradable',

I agree 100%....good response!

Thank you,

GG

Any thoughts on the article about Saleh

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the Central Bank of Iraq has decided to start implementing a strategic and long-term specializes in the restructuring of the local currency for the development of the payments system in Iraq."

Read more:

Today's chat by Ron scarper: titled: Am. County 6/22/11 at 1:44 Pm

The chat says in the meeting today with Shabibi, the DFI & Chapter 7 were extended until Dec 2011 or later into 2012. How will that affect the pending RV?

Adam, in last Wednesday's chat (6/15) you mentioned that after your conversation with Sonny1 you were inclined to be cautiously optimistic that something might happen in three weeks ( hopefully I'm reporting your comment precisely). Do you still feel that way? thanks

Hi Adam, Just curious have you heard of this guy Delta and if so does he have any credibility, I listened to an audio with him and he sounds middle eastern and sounds pretty knowledgable and is also claiming an RV of .86 to $1.30 by june 30th

Hi Adam, In regards to the debacle that happened the other night. I’m sure there was a ring leader to the whole mess. I'm sure there is much non of us will ever know, and it is none of our business at all. With that said, do you think there may be an open door to allow some of the sheep that followed out of the gate to come back home?

• Upvote 1

Adam if it is true that nothing IQD related will happen for the remainder of 2012, that puts us into 2013...10 years after the NID was introduced--and legally long enough to scrap the IQD for another IQD. Whats stopping the GOI/CBI from doing that and screwing us all?

really, really bad international pr