Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Announcement !!!!!!

iqdheadlines

Just following the rules buddy............no link, then straight to rumors section!

P.S my friend who is a dinar dealer just received a De LaRU machine!!!!

You may very well feel that your rumor post is accurate and that you feel you can personally support your claim in the absence of a link or supporting proof. Such is the nature of the Rumors section. I am suggesting that if this is the case, take the time to explain yourself - reasons and motives. It's worth thinking about both the nature of what you say and the manner in which you say it. That is the consideration I would like to see more of. Obviously, that is JMO and carries no particular weight so I don't expect you nor anyone else to be obliged to heed it. That is why I posted this as a respectful suggestion.

Again, respectfully...

• Upvote 2

Folks...remember this is the doggone rumor mill and everything should be taken with a bucket of salt...not just a grain. Rather than letting a tall tale start or end your day on a bad note, just say "just another whopper" and then smile at the absurdity, or the humor or the possibility of the post. We are all on this merry-go-round together so til it stops...chill out and enjoy the ride.

Have a blessed day friends and smile...you will feel better in spite of it all. :):)

• Upvote 3