Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Announcement !!!!!!

iqdheadlines

*From the Dark Shadow* :ph34r:

Sniper: Ma'am....i have target in sight! do i have permission to fire!?

o7r0o3.png

Shinnidan: Hmmm... *sighs* -_-

Sniper: Ma'am!? Do i have permission to fire!?!

Shinnidan: ......Hold fire....lets wait and see...but keep target in range. :huh:

Sniper: Ryokai!

• Upvote 2

Ok but ... is this not the R U M O R section, wherein it is assumed that everything in here is a RUMOR?

Before clicking on this link, we would all do well to think to ourselves 'HELLOOOOOOO this is the RUMOR SECTION, and everything said in here is to be taken as a RUMOR, meaning PROBABLY NOT TRUE, which means NOT CREDIBLE.'

There should be a sign on the door above this whole area saying "This be the Rumor Section. Abandon Faith All Ye Who Enter Here."

You wouldn't knock on a wall and expect someone to answer it, or pick up a kitten and expect it to bark at you ... and yet, you come in here and get in the face of the person who posts a RUMOR in the section devoted entirely to RUMORS. There is no need to justify anything when it's posted in here, because it's probably A RUMOR.

Were we in the same room and I saw you all upset over this to the point that you took the time to say to their face what you've said in here, you would soon find yourself gently taken by the hand by me, and directed towards the entrance to this place, whereupon I would simply point to the sign above the door that says "THIS IS THE RUMOR SECTION."

To assist you in the future, and for clarity for anyone else reading this post, I have found the very definition of rumor:

"Rumor:

[roo-mer] – noun

1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.

2. gossip; hearsay: Don't listen to rumor.

3. Archaic . a continuous, confused noise; clamor; din.

–verb (used with object)

4. to circulate, report, or assert by a rumor: It is rumored that the king is dead."

(source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rumor)

If it's going to bother you that much, WHY COME HERE in the first place? Respectfully ~

Everyone knows this is the "rumor" section. I simply suggest that that does not grant a license for outright irresponsibility. "without confirmation or certainty as to facts" is understood. But shouldn't the poster still feel compelled to establish their basis for a posted rumor be it "wild personal speculation", "based on an un-confirmable source", "saw it on TV", etc. And it is not a place to simply issue outright fabrication disguised as information. I have no issues with people posting rumors, but there are certainly plenty of examples that suggest an intent to insite members to respond, rather than to inform, even if the claims cannot be substantiated. Think of the purpose of this site, and it should suggest to anyone what the nature of a rumor post should be. How about a higher standard for even the Rumors section here on DV?

• Upvote 1

Everyone knows this is the "rumor" section. I simply suggest that that does not grant a license for outright irresponsibility. "without confirmation or certainty as to facts" is understood. But shouldn't the poster still feel compelled to establish their basis for a posted rumor be it "wild personal speculation", "based on an un-confirmable source", "saw it on TV", etc. And it is not a place to simply issue outright fabrication disguised as information. I have no issues with people posting rumors, but there are certainly plenty of examples that suggest an intent to insite members to respond, rather than to inform, even if the claims cannot be substantiated. Think of the purpose of this site, and it should suggest to anyone what the nature of a rumor post should be. How about a higher standard for even the Rumors section here on DV?

Would it sincerely make you feel better if they qualified their statement with a disclaimer that said "Wild Personal Speculation" before they hit "Send"?

Really??

That premise is implied, seeing as how this is the RUMOR SECTION!

I fail to see why you're so riled up about this being such a wild rumor, when it's already known to all that, when you come to this thread, you'll be reading stuff that's wild speculation ANYWAY..

YES, the purpose of this site is to provide us a place to discuss, dissect, learn and share our thoughts ... and while we're at it, there's another place - a grassy knoll, if you will - whereupon them who like rumors can gather to talk their stuff. A higher standard for the rumors? I think that's asking a lit*tle too much.

Again ... if you're going to be that upset about a post that's A RUMOR ... and was posted in THE RUMOR SECTION of this site ... why come here!?!!

Respectfully ~

• Downvote 1

"I don't always get excited about the title of a post ....but....when I do I get excited about RV ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!" Until I read it.....now I have to call up a couple ladies and drink a few Dos Equis!" See what you did!" "You made me party again!" "I was tryin to quit!"

This is just a reminder that the RI/RV will be announced this coming Monday 27/06/2011 with a rate of $3.86 and we will all be able to cash-in the same day!B)

This reminds me of the time someone I didn't know called me out of nowhere and said, "I thought I would just call you and tell you a tornado was headed your way" and then hung up. Let 'er come! Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Why on earth would you post a topic with a title like this? Clearly, it's a fabrication but is it your intent to be humorous, sarcastic, or just inflamatory? Since this is the rumors section, I guess you like many others feel unrestricted in what you are free to post, but it would be nice to see an increase in the thoughtfulness and consideration of everyone posting as a means of creating a more stable, well informed and non-volitile DV environment. Please remember that this is a site dedicated to supporting investors in a currency speculation, not a social networking site.

If you are going to post a rumor or opinion, the least you can do is take the time to explain yourself and justify your position. If you're trying to be humorous, at least say so. I can tell you that for myself, I'm worn out on the fake Dinar RV claims just to be funny. The experiences here at DV over the last week and the sensitivity of many members should give everyone pause in the consideration of their postings. When you shout "FIRE" in a crowded theatre, someone just might believe you - and if it isn't burning, don't expect them to thank you for the emotional crisis you created for them.

I'm not posting this as an attack on you Headlines, just asking for some consideration from you and others.

Respectfully...

I totally agree! If this is just wind from an empty cave...explain that! :angry::angry:;)

Holy smokes.... I just sold my house at a 50% loss.... with this confirmed cash in for the dinar, I told the wife "we are taking all the money from the sale and going to buy 25 million dinar and then we can go house hunting again.... She said take that money and our retirement too and buy 75 million dinar... Then we could buy a total island so tomorrow I am ordering them and will have them the next day... Wish us luck as I do you and your investment... thanks for the intel GO RV

Holy smokes.... I just sold my house at a 50% loss.... with this confirmed cash in for the dinar, I told the wife "we are taking all the money from the sale and going to buy 25 million dinar and then we can go house hunting again.... She said take that money and our retirement too and buy 75 million dinar... Then we could buy a total island so tomorrow I am ordering them and will have them the next day... Wish us luck as I do you and your investment... thanks for the intel GO RV

hahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: