Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki's meeting of independent bodies THIS TALKS ABOUT SHABIBI AND THE ZERO'S!!!

To meet with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki heads of independent bodies focused on talking about corruption and ways to fight it as He made ​​it clear that the campaign launched by Iraq against corruption has not seen like the rest of the world, stressing the success of the campaign to reduce levels of corruption in it. the Prime Minister / Nuri al-Maliki: MACON country can be mounted where crackdown on corruption, such as Iraq and the good thing of course is to show fear society has become a pariah is the supplements and an accountant all standards for that campaign succeeded when Holnaha to popular demand governmental request a procedural requirement. and between al-Maliki at the meeting continued two days ago that the numbers that refer to files stakeholders Kalnsahh and financial control over corruption cases do not represent the true number of cases or defendants in these issues. the Prime Minister / Nuri al-Maliki: We and necessary citizen to know that these figures that declare not indicate that corruption is real and it is a concern may prove to have been not proven, although No. 77 Director-General may be 10 general managers, each one has 10 cases or otherwise. Notes attendees about the corruption and ways to combat it took the space wider than the time the meeting and despite the confirmation of the heads of independent bodies rise in the number of complaints received by their organization on corruption, they argue that the problem of discrimination between cases malicious lawsuits The real remains the most prominent obstacles to fighting corruption within state institutions. Secretary of the DC / Sabir al-Issawi: Tens of thousands of complaints, particularly the Internet up Annie Avatar My question is the subject of one if the complaint was true of how we protect brought this complaint .. If the malicious and ill citizens how to protect the dignity of the employee and punish the abused and exploited the conditions written on the employee .. Algesh also seen comments about the work of the rest of the bodies that have reviewed the submitted within a percent on most notably the issue of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency, which the central bank said it will not affect all the conditions on the Iraqi economy or the exchange rate of the dinar. General Manager of the Central Bank / Shabibi: any process of change suggested becomes omitted Chi in a week or 10 days until you get used to people on every change in any doubt, but in fact is a calculation to facilitate the issue of circulation of cash, one of the foundations of monetary reform, and many passed out. session saw presentations by the heads of independent bodies which had not been completed for the rest of the bodies Offers defer to a future session complemented the presentations according to the schedule specified in the Council of Ministers for this purpose.

http://alsumaria.com/ar/Iraq-News/1-65566-.html

THANKS FRESH!!!!

Edited by smitty4rv
  • Upvote 2

I know that the deletion of the zeros is supposedly removing the large bills in some theroys but the statement that it will not change the exchange rate scares the hell out of me... Thanks for the post! GO RV!!! NO LOP!!!

Hi FrankenSLI, Got a question. What do you mean that the removal of zeros will not change the exchange rate scare you? I would think that would be a good thing.

• Upvote 2

Algesh also seen comments about the work of the rest of the bodies that have reviewed the submitted within a percent on most notably the issue of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency, which the central bank said it will not affect all the conditions on the Iraqi economy or the exchange rate of the dinar.

Read more:

That is the line I believe he was referencing.

Algesh also seen comments about the work of the rest of the bodies that have reviewed the submitted within a percent on most notably the issue of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency, which the central bank said it will not affect all the conditions on the Iraqi economy or the exchange rate of the dinar.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1Pwn1JcIJ

That is the line I believe he was referencing.

Thanks Tiffani929. I read the post, but I still am at a quandary as to why that would be scary. Just curious.

I know that the deletion of the zeros is supposedly removing the large bills in some theroys but the statement that it will not change the exchange rate scares the hell out of me... Thanks for the post! GO RV!!! NO LOP!!!

I look at it like this: if the exchange rate of the dollar changed, it would be transparent to us here in the US. Your purchasing power would increase, and prices would change to reflect that. If Shabbs was addressing the Iraqi population (which he was), he most likely was explaining that concept. Shabbs doesn't care about people outside of Iraq. He's interested in the welfare of his countrymen, so we shouldn't expect him to mention how the RV would impact us. IMO.

• Upvote 5

I look at it like this: if the exchange rate of the dollar changed, it would be transparent to us here in the US. Your purchasing power would increase, and prices would change to reflect that. If Shabbs was addressing the Iraqi population (which he was), he most likely was explaining that concept. Shabbs doesn't care about people outside of Iraq. He's interested in the welfare of his countrymen, so we shouldn't expect him to mention how the RV would impact us. IMO.

+1....once again the voice of reason and common sense. Well said Zab

• Upvote 2

When they say exchange rate that means what the Dinar can be exchanged for in other currency. A 25,000 Dinar note can be exchanged for 25 USD. After redenomination 25 Dinar can be exchanged for 25 USD. The exchange rate doesn't change. All they do is remove three zeros or divide by 1000.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Why are people giving negative reps to dinarck? because he realizes that the LOP situation COULD possibly happen?, And for the love of god I don't want to debate it anymore because I really could care less either way. This is a speculative investment, There are many scenarios that could play out that we have zero control over. There is no need to put on our fantasy helmets and crap on people who are looking at the bigger picture. I personally don't think that a LOP will happen, simply because the situation doesn't demand it. But I could be wrong, Why? because I have no clue what is going on over there save what comes to us in shredded news articles from the worst and most unreliable new's company's on the planet. How's that for a run on sentence.

Be patient people, and stop throwng negatives around for no reason.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why are people giving negative reps to dinarck? because he realizes that the LOP situation COULD possibly happen?, And for the love of god I don't want to debate it anymore because I really could care less either way. This is a speculative investment, There are many scenarios that could play out that we have zero control over. There is no need to put on our fantasy helmets and crap on people who are looking at the bigger picture. I personally don't think that a LOP will happen, simply because the situation doesn't demand it. But I could be wrong, Why? because I have no clue what is going on over there save what comes to us in shredded news articles from the worst and most unreliable new's company's on the planet. How's that for a run on sentence.

Be patient people, and stop throwng negatives around for no reason.

I think the reason for the negs toward this person is because of the WAY they come across. Very arrogant and condescending towards anyone with a positive attitude. This person believes in only one outcome, and that's an RD. If I felt that way I would have already sold my dinar and not come on this site anymore. I personally believe it could go either way, but I'm certainly not going to call anyone stupid for thinking different than I do. Just sayin.

• Upvote 1

i hope yall dont mind me interjecting my thoughts here i discussed this article in your chat room yesterday ....my theory is that shabs got tired of waiting for them to quit fighting and set the gov, so he came right on out because inflation is eating them up...and said hes ready for the next step and the final step rests with in the house of reps, but he says in a week to 10 days hes gonna unleash the lower denominations into the iraq economy...he says its not gonna change inflation its not gonna help the economy its not gonna change the rate, because the house has yet to pass the documents the laws per say to increase the rate imo because there all waiting for a complete gov to be formed to move on to this stage...so shabs got tired of waiting an hes sayin all these thing wrong with the economy the rate and the 000 its not the cbi fault weve been ready and whether the gov is ready or not were gonna release the ld's within a week to 10 days....now.......by doin this it has or will IMO force the gov to sit move on pass the bill because if they dont....with the people already upset theve waited a yr and a half for a gov a better life and better living conditions ...thru it all theve depended on shabibis words about realeasing a new currency that would be worth something an increase there buying power an give them a better life....now shabs bein very smart just thru the glove down to the goi and said whatever happens at this point on is on u and not the cbi were ready to realese the ld's if u dont set a rate by passing the bill of the new rates then the demonstrations and this is imo will be worse than they can imagine they will be millons of people flood the streets because they will have to carry a ton of pretty but worthless currency just to buy a coke they will be burning this extremly expencive currency in the streets by the boat loads as they will not understand...all theyll know is its gonna make them carry a lot more to buy what they need at 1170 so this move by the very smart shabibi just may make them quit screwin around an get the show on the road for fear of what the people will do if they dont have a new rate when they release this....any ways its the way i see it hope im right and hope that helps...drops the mic an walks off ;) BondLady ........................ps....Central decides to restructure the Iraqi currency

22/06/2011 13:06

Baghdad, June 22 (aknews) – the Iraqi Central Bank, announced Wednesday, that he had decided to restructure the domestic currency to develop payments system in the country.

Mohammed Saleh, said the appearance of Kurdistan News Agency (aknews) that "the Central Bank of Iraq had decided to begin implementing a long-term strategic project specializes in restructuring of the local currency of the payment system development.

"The Central Bank will raise the level of the local currency and the introduction of new currencies up approach to 100 dollars which would address economic gap in financial payments system in the country."

"The draft restructuring of the local currency which has been gradually need to support the Government and Parliament because purchasing power will compare the economic balmdkholat."

And the International Monetary Fund in August to support the Iraqi economy if it a number of economic measures, including privatizing banks and raise three zeros from the local currency debt and reparations which redirected rests with Iraq.

The Iraqi Government denied any change on the local currency this year with the aim of reducing inflation.

The Iraqi currency has undergone several changes in its history, most recently in 2004 when the former Governing Council replaced the previous currency symbolizes the former regime.

Main functions of the Central Bank of Iraq to maintain price stability, monetary policy implementation, including exchange rate policies, management of foreign currency reserves, the issuance of currency management and, in addition to regulating the banking sector.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aknews.com%2Far%2Faknews%2F2%2F247913%2F

Edited by BondLady