Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This the Titanic or What???

Oh Lord... looking to the sky with folded hands.... why Lord, why, did you put me on this earth to always always be the one who has to feel compelled to give an alternative view from a different angle....

I understand that not everyone agrees that it is in our differences, that the seeds of creativity bloom... and at the same time, having spent 25 years in careers that have always managed to involve weapons as a means of settling differences.... I have managed not to get shot yet..... so here goes...

(why Lord, why can't it be someone else... just once... )

So Smee,

I’m not in any way disagreeing with you and instead would like to offer an alternative road to Rome for your consideration…. I get its off topic to some extent, and at the same time we can all learn from each other to the extent we take responsibility to share (plus this may help some of you future millionaires running companies in terms of an alternative perspective)…..

I’ve had at least 5 full career paths loosely joined…. and in my recent incarnation, some wing nut, that others like to refer to as the governor, decided to put me in charge of this really huge group of people…… I’m jointly responsible for a budget of 2.3 billion and that’s with a B. I think our overall is about 6B. And, while serving in government, is certainly not private, the principles of management are applied similarly….. And if anything, the government is way behind the Fortune 500 ‘clubs’ in terms of how we approach the management of large massive groups of people who are on the ground running the day to day business.

One of the most successful concepts (though agreed, most certainly not the only), is that of concentric or web management. In developing this approach, one of things the astute management model scholars noticed is that you can’t really separate a person from his or her core beliefs. There are to be sure, preferences, and likes or dislikes or wishes…. however we are talking core beliefs….core values… Those things that when crossed become a sincere dilemma for a person .in terms of continued fully productive work.

If your bottom line is productivity, then you will never ever reach your maximized potential , if you think you can ignore those core beliefs among the people working for you… it won’t happen (and yes this does get into the servant leadership management model to some extent as I’m sure you recognize).

So how do we incorporate this approach with massive amounts of people…. (for all those potential company owners out there)

Okay this is the pain in the tail part to be sure… In fact I am going through this right now with about 105 of my lead/ dept head people….and it is work.. (and the payoff is immense, indeed almost unbelievable).

You sit down with the group, and you do strategic consensus. The individual as part of the group identifies their core values and then (simplistically put) you build a model around that, which in turn takes into consideration these core beliefs. Keep in mind that this is not in any way a democratic process, its not who has the most votes…..or who can convince whom of what….that won’t work… you don’t change a person’s core beliefs….. it’s about building a business system of approach that will accommodate the core beliefs/values of each person. Believe it or not, if facilitated well, this can happen in solving very complex and convoluted problems in a matter of a day or two (10 hours days)…. And this is for solving what to everyone initially believes impossible,… with huge disagreement, and emotional loading between at times, raging, angry, oppositional sides. You build consensus. And it’s a skill (step away from the angry guy unless you know what you are doing) and most companies hire a facilitator (companies that have millions on the line) and it works …. amazingly …and in present day, its considered to be at the forefront of maximizing productivity while exercising stringent fiscal prudence. It works like no other approach I’ve ever seen (and yes I’m former military, former hostage negotiator, blah blah current big cheese, and have been in top down models all over the place.). This is the only one I have ever engaged, in which there was complete and total buy in to the point people manage themselves. And I don’t know about you, but I have neither the will or the ability to watch over large groups of people to make sure they are executing the rigors of my expectations..

And no, I am not in any way suggesting a management model for this particular herein topic issue, event or whatever it is going on. I am posing it as an alternative suggestion to you and others who might benefit (all the future millionaires out there) in considering an alternative in that you don’t in fact have to separate a person’s core beliefs (what may be misconstrued as emotions) from business decisions, ……and,….. in fact, if you acknowledge them and incorporate them into your system of delivery, it is only then you will actually reach the goal of maximum productivity marked by fiscal prudence (that you don’t have to constantly oversee and Shepard)

BTW Smee, if you are interested in this, I can give you the name of an excellent professor at SUNY who developed the facilitation of this to perfection (and you could probably hire to facilitate your hard core knock down drag out blood spilling corporate fights…when you dump your millions into the corporate pursuit of your desires… (lol )…. Or you can always email me….. I’ve been doing this for years, in everything from the literally lethal, to the emotionally charged hell pit.

And as future corporate owners, please don’t ever think you have to separate a person’s core values (emotions) from business decisions, like they do on TV or in companies now going down in flames in the 21st century….. and actually in contrast, if you do this, it will likely cause more problems then benefit, and if nothing else make your job as ‘manager’ a living hell of dissent and in-fighting.

And just in general by the way, in case there is any confusion,….. I am in full support of Adam exercising the actions he felt necessary in staying true to his beliefs….. as I do for those I will now miss…. And I would suggest that we not look at this X against Y or some kind of polarized situation, or right vs wrong or good vs bad, or even that it is necessary to make someone wrong in order to be right…. I for one would instead respect that people have to remain true to what it is they hold in their core in their soul… as a value…. Keeping in mind there is no choice if one is to remain true to self… really, literally …For one remaining true to self, there is no real genuine choice for anyone in this….one has to be true to the core of their values… it’s a dynamic of humanity…. And be very clear no one’s core values are any better or any worse than any other person’s …. They are just at times …..different…. Clearly, I don’t have to make wrong in order to be right (hollow victory at best, and serves nothing good)…. And in respecting that, I in turn support the integrity of each person involved who stood strong for what they believe…. And that doesn’t have to make anyone wrong or right…. It just means there is a difference and the difference is such that it no longer serves each individual to remain on this current path together as a group….

And its okay, and we move on, and we respect the choice of others, and don’t have to make it about each of us reading this, and we can let everyone have their space to do what serves the highest good of each individual while refusing to engage in observational commentary that can only be destructive… It really is between those involved, and needs to stay there…

Just sayin….

Blessings~~ :)

Rayzur... Thanks.... Impressive indeed.

I guess I don't understand the continued criticism. The Mods were members just like you, me, and the rest of the forum who could have the choice to exit whenever they please. They had a difference of opinion, did not like how some things were handled, and decided to depart.... Some actions may be "questioned" but in any instance like this, that will happen. They may have easily stood up, walked away, and people may wonder why they didn't leave some sort of a good-bye speech. You can't appease everyone.

I know I feel rather scared to speak too much in fear of banishment. A lot of information we find is dragged from site to site.... So in the end, we who are likely members of many, tend to favor or frequent one particular site.

I frequent many forums, only to receive diverse information. Some topics get more activity from place to place. If an article I find interesting posted here is not debated, it may be somewhere else. I like to see comments, speculation, and what it means.

• Upvote 2

I guess I don't understand the continued criticism. The Mods were members just like you, me, and the rest of the forum who could have the choice to exit whenever they please. They had a difference of opinion, did not like how some things were handled, and decided to depart.... Some actions may be "questioned" but in any instance like this, that will happen. They may have easily stood up, walked away, and people may wonder why they didn't leave some sort of a good-bye speech. You can't appease everyone.

I know I feel rather scared to speak too much in fear of banishment. A lot of information we find is dragged from site to site.... So in the end, we who are likely members of many, tend to favor or frequent one particular site.

I frequent many forums, only to receive diverse information. Some topics get more activity from place to place. If an article I find interesting posted here is not debated, it may be somewhere else. I like to see comments, speculation, and what it means.

+1...I dont understand it either. Post your opinions, back it up with facts when possible and then agree to disagree if it comes to that. No need to be combative or rude....seems pretty simple to me.

I did.My last email went like this:To this date, he has not replied to that email, nor has he taken a stand. (UNFORTUNATELY)

All Righty! (from Bruce almighty) I say go with you gut instinct until proven otherwise! My gut tells me that there was disagreement that took place and it was not pretty! So what! This is an investment that I have a tad invested in.

My gut tells me to ride this out. I am not saying ADAM is perfect! ( I leave that to GOD, Jesus, and the Holy Spirt )

I am not saying I am not opened minded, but I here standing with ADAM, he has spent countless hours getting this site to be a fantastic site. This site has degraded, so what, I know it will come back stronger than it was due to the character traits of ADAM and Staff!

Oh Lord... looking to the sky with folded hands.... why Lord, why, did you put me on this earth to always always be the one who has to feel compelled to give an alternative view from a different angle....( cut short by Kanga!)

If your core belief is for you to LEAVE then do it. If not support the people that are here. Try your best to not be critical of others opinions. If you believe someone has crossed that line then report it.

I think I have something to add from a different perspective about what is occuring here. I guess a little from the quantum physics realm.I was talking to a minister friend of mine a few months ago about the concept of manifesting. You know, creating what you want from a thought form and bringing it into physical expression. (I guess that's the best way to explain it) Most of us do this quite naturally day to day and don't think a second thought about it. We think (desire) it, we consider the benefits and potential problems, and then we get into action. Easily and effortlessly, usually.Except when we go after something that is outside of our "norm" or usual vibration. As I was talking with this minister, I explained that everytime I have attempted to go after the "big one", something happens and all hell breaks loose in my life. I'm not kidding you, in the past 2 years (ever since I considered and then uttered the words I Am A Mega Millionaire) the fans have been running overtime and you know what's been hitting it!This minister friend explained this quite simply. It is the process of chemicalization. Chemicalization is explained as the process wherein something that is vibrationally different from our own vibration (such as this RV attainment for much greater wealth than many of us have had), requires that all existing vibrations not in alignment with the desired "result, energy or form", be discarded so that the new vibration can come into full form. And that this usually happens right before the manifestation is seen in the physical.I believe that we are right on top of this RV and all of the upheavals we are seeing is because this RV is chemicalizing. Just a little off the wall perspective to consider. :blink::rolleyes::) With that said..........LET'S GO IRAQ.....COME ON RV!!!Namaste

This is the way I operate! :):):)

THANKS!! I guess we were told wrong then!!

Respectfully, the site they joined, which was edited out of the posts, after the fact, was not a new site.

I am sorry someone felt inclined to tell you otherwise.

The editing out of the site they joined was internal to this site, and did not appear to be done by the original posters.

The fact that you, as a mod, were not made aware of this is problematic.

There were hundreds here that saw this play out in real time last night.

If you are being told, internally, that they started their own site, and it was accepted without verification, I see that as equally problematic.

The only way to make this episode go away is accept it, wish them well, and go about being Dinar Vets.

When this whole episode is over and done, there will be enough wishing that things had not been said, or thoughts expressed differently.

Please accept this as not being addressed to you personally.

We have some eventful days ahead, and they should be enough to keep us occupied..

• Upvote 2

I AGREE WITH YOU TAKE ON THIS

Dalite, Thanks for the post!!

I was told this from another member here who said that he/she was a new member over there and that it was a new site!!

No biggie!!

Thanks for clearing that up for me though! smile.gif th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I may be wrong on this, but I think it is a site that was created or founded or the help of the creation or founding of the site by MarcusCurtis. And it has been up since the beginning of this year.

So, it is fairly new.....

• Upvote 1

Respectfully, the site they joined, which was edited out of the posts, after the fact, was not a new site.

I am sorry someone felt inclined to tell you otherwise.

The editing out of the site they joined was internal to this site, and did not appear to be done by the original posters.

The fact that you, as a mod, were not made aware of this is problematic.

There were hundreds here that saw this play out in real time last night.

If you are being told, internally, that they started their own site, and it was accepted without verification, I see that as equally problematic.

The only way to make this episode go away is accept it, wish them well, and go about being Dinar Vets.

When this whole episode is over and done, there will be enough wishing that things had not been said, or thoughts expressed differently.

Please accept this as not being addressed to you personally.

We have some eventful days ahead, and they should be enough to keep us occupied..

Hmm I have never seen the site before and it was indicated in the email that I received that it was new.

Therefore, it was a new site as far as I new.

God Bless America!:)

I, for one, am a moderator that completely supports Adam in his decision concerning this issue. And there is still a very loyal moderator/staff here to support Adam & this site. This is a small hiccup along the way. Adam has my respect for his stand on this issue. Just so you guys out there will know........this too shall pass! Now, back to work........

You a Mod?.....Your still wet behind the ears.....and those are some mighty big ears...if I do say so myselfbiggrin.gif

Hmm I have never seen the site before and it was indicated in the email that I received that it was new.

Therefore, it was a new site as far as I new.

God Bless America!:)

Hmm I have never seen the site before and it was indicated in the email invitation that I received that it was new.Therefore, it was a new site as far as I knew. So none of this sounds quite right. And I was here last night and I can tell you this much there were a thousand other ways that the unhappy mods could leave DV without creating a spectacle and fiasco.

But you do have a right ot your opinion Dalite and I thank

you for it. :)

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

Hmm I have never seen the site before and it was indicated in the email invitation that I received that it was new.Therefore, it was a new site as far as I knew. So none of this sounds quite right. And I was here last night and I can tell you this much there were a thousand other ways that the unhappy mods could leave DV without creating a spectacle and fiasco.

But you do have a right ot your opinion Dalite and I thank

you for it. :)

God Bless America!

From what the membership join dates show, it was started January 31, 2011.

That's my " opinion". You also have the right to yours.

Is there anything else you would like to clear up?