Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok sir. We both know that the professor of research, coloring, and graphification on this site has recently gone on sabbatical (aka...He who shall not be named). :D My graphics can include a randomly colored and enlarged font if you want, but that is the extent of my graphics talent. I understand your concern and I catch the sarcasm of your request.

I have been posting for a couple years and you can see a lot of my archives if you want. I ask questions that no one has been able to answer so far. I try to question respectfully. In this case, I was giving QL and others, some specific and important things that he left out of his model. I truly want to lay it all out but its a lot of information to present in just one thread. Give me a day or two and I will put something together. I want it as bad as you my friend but don't you just get tired of people pushing something that is illogical? I have seen the effect these kinds of "harmless" posts have on others purchasing of Dinar and its simply not matter of fact. Please know I think QL sounds really intelligent and I encourage his/her viewpoints and discussion as well as anyone elses. ;) I am here to learn too.

Drox,

I meant no disrespect, as I really want to see both sides of every argument. Anyone who can provide strong arguments is worthy of my attention. If there was any sarcasm in my post it was only because of how you came across in your response to QL by saying basically, "nice try, but come back when you've done more research." QL has done a lot of research and whether it has addressed the things that you have considered, it still was a great deal of "free" information. I just don't want to see us chase off one more person who has no reason to "share" with us, but does anyway. A debate between you two about those issues has much merit, as long as it is handled in a civil manner.

• Upvote 2

'Quietlearner' and 'Drox',

I really appreciate the dialogue between the both of you; you both were respectful of each others point of view and that is what we expect on DV. Kudos to both of you!

I am looking forward to some additional information once you guys get back from Little League tonight!!! Good luck and don't forget the apple pie to finish off the hot dogs!!!!

Thank you,

GG

Ditto Goldengoose...refreshing to see common sense debate with mutual respect!!! Tandy

• Upvote 1

Ditto Goldengoose...refreshing to see common sense debate with mutual respect!!! Tandy

'Tandy',

Thank you....we need more civility here on this site! We all have PAID memberships here and we each have the duty to respect opinions or posts, no matter if we agree or not!

Thanks again,

GG

Quietlearner... I applaud the effort but you left enormous gaping holes in your research to reach such crazy conclusions. I am all for you peeling the onion and offering us articles and your thoughts... but to jump to the conclusion of $3.22 and then attempting to call this a "model" is just plain silly. Things to ask yourself and consider.

1. DFI is still in existence

2. Oil metering is incomplete

3. Kuwait is still owed $20 Billion.

4. Read Article 4 of the Articles of Agreement with the IMF and tell me how in the Earth you think IMF would allow your rate.

5. Please read up on how the Dinar got to $3.22 in the first place. Hint: Think of Saddam and printing money at his leisure. Then think of him telling the world what the currency is worth artificially without anyone else agreeing with it or supporting it. Then... think about how much he printed and then think about the Swiss Dinar and black market effect. They went from 25 Billion to now somewhere around 27 Trillion M2.

6. Read up on all of the World Bank, WTO punch list item requirements of Iraq for simply social services alone. Cross reference that to the present state of affairs in Iraq today.

7. The revolution of banking is not nearly complete although progress has certainly been made. Only 4.5 million people out of some 30 million have deposits in banks.

8. Your model does not account for populations, for M2, GDP, income per capita, import/export concerns, security, corruption indexing, unemployment, taxation, borrowing ability, currency conversion....blah blah blah... in your comparison to other arab countries.

9. INFRASTRUCTURE

10. Privatization of all the government owned industry.

11. Oil revenue makes up 95% of the GDP yet only 2% of the population of Iraq is employed by that industry!!!!

12. Maliki just ran off the best banking executive in the country that was the caretaker of the numerous GOI ministry accounts! How scary is that??

13. Maliki wanted to use all of the CBI reserves just a few months ago to cover budget deficits and other things the GOI needed. How would that have helped you back up your $3.22 RV?

14. The current investment law from 2006 is antiquated and unfair to the Iraqi businessmen and citizen in lieu of international investing. It also supports corruption through the numerous loop holes.

15. Post $3.22 RV please tell me... will the cost of goods in Iraq remain the same or will they increase 3000 times as well?? How about salaries for Iraqis?? How about taxes on both of those items just mentioned??

16. If 1/3rd of Iraqi's are unemployed, and another 1/3rd have no savings... please tell me how an $3.22 RV will help that 2/3rds of the population? If 1/3rd will now become ridiculously rich do you think the 2/3rds that will remain poor will be a little bit P.O.'d??? Will the merchant raise his prices for the rich or leave them static for the majority of poor? Which would you do if you were the merchant? Now... think of that gigantic wealth chasm it would create in society. Now picture Iraq trying to keep the peace when security is already a nightmare. How will that work out? Through the leadership of their strong united politicians?

17. HCL, Article 140, Kirkuk, Iranian influence, Sadr's army, Maliki's "Black Bat" militia, Kuwait Demarcation of the borders and antiquities, the UN monitoring, etc etc.

This will RV and increase in value. How much and how soon is the question. Please work on your model some more and get back to us when you do some more research. Thanks.

How rude! of you to Trash the mans diligent and Eloquently posted article.!

And Im sure you can tell us who made the Crop circles too..............blink.gif .

If your going to Pis$ on every bowl of cereal, Go Introduce yourself to the Fruity Peebles.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

How would this lead to believe in a LOP??? There will be no LOP. That would be disasterous for Iraq. Aint gonna happen. This thread to me could very well be talking about the new lower denoms. I would bet you ALL MY DINAR that there is absolutely NO new currency being issued other than lower denoms. If they ever came out with a new currency and claimed the current to be null and void, they would, in one fell swoop, alienate themselves from every government in the world because they too would be holding worthless currency. I assure you this is not the case.

Very well said! Thank you!

• Upvote 1

How rude! of you to Trash the mans diligent and Eloquently posted article.!

And Im sure you can tell us who made the Crop circles too..............blink.gif .

If your going to Pis$ on every bowl of cereal, Go Introduce yourself to the Fruity Peebles.

You are one to talk. You dish out more negative red rocks than anyone. I wasn't being negative but pointing to holes in his analysis. He seems like a great guy and we have further discussion plans. Seriously... have you done any research on your own or do you just ride on guru rumor coat tails throwing rocks along the way? I could care less if you agree with me or if you want to give me a red slash. Fire away. I am seeking the truth as are many others. People that got me into this investment announced big RV numbers to me repeatedly. Like you... I believed the hype over the years until I really researched it.

Now, that I have a good understanding of what is possible and what to consider, I would rather share that with others so that they make educated decisions on this. I also look forward to intelligent posters like QL that might have something helpful for me too. Instead of making a witty one liner why don't you give an intelligent response to the questions I raise. Do you have that in you bro? Give me your best shot. Better yet... sit back and contemplate it for a moment and really think about it.

My question to you Buckeye Pilot: If the Dinar RV's at $3 tomorrow, what all changes financially in Iraq? The exchange rate and the value of your savings, ok... obvious. Does the Iraqi's income go up too? Lets see .00086 at 1000times increase is .86 then 3 x 1000 = roughly the $3 RV give or take a couple hundred (times). We can all agree then that a $3 RV is about a 3000 times increase (not percent but as a multiple). So instead of making $300 that week like he normally does, he instead makes $300 x 3000 times ($3 RV) = $900,000 that week? Wow!!! Nice little job he has there. That means he makes $46.8 million a year doesn't it? That's Oprah money! Oh you say he works for the GOI as a janitor? SWEET!

So will the bread at his market still cost $2 upon a $3RV or does that go up 3000 times too? Sheesh...$6000 loaf of bread...OUCH! Lets see... $6000 is the equivalent of 18,000 Dinar. OH that's right, they got rid of the large 3 zero denominations at the same time so now he is going to pay with 25 Dinar notes since that is/will be the country's biggest note. 18,000 Dinar divided by 25 Dinar note means he will have to pay with 720 (25 Dinar notes). Makes perfect sense to me. If I were you... I would start making a designer label of Iraqi Men's Satchels to carry around all that loot!

Won't they look fashionable in their Buckeye Pilot satchels. Complete with a hand gun holster with velcro strap for easy access.

Before you tell me they won't increase wages or prices... think about this. IF they didn't, how would the GOI make money on taxes from the exchange rate increase? They probably wouldn't. They would lose money because they forked over the cash from somewhere to pay the people those crazy exchange rates. So the international business over there has half of the workforce composed of Americans working for them at $100k a year each and half of the workforce composed of Iraqi's making $20k a year. Will they overnight have to pay the Iraqi workers 3000 times that? So the Iraqi worker will essentially make $60 million a year each and the American will continue to make $100k then? Does that sound about right Buckeye??

Way to think it through bro. Somebody or everybody please check my math for me please and make sure I did that correctly. I truly hope someone answers this question.

• Upvote 5

My question to you Buckeye Pilot: If the Dinar RV's at $3 tomorrow, what all changes financially in Iraq? The exchange rate and the value of your savings, ok... obvious. Does the Iraqi's income go up too? Lets see .00086 at 1000times increase is .86 then 3 x 1000 = roughly the $3 RV give or take a couple hundred (times). We can all agree then that a $3 RV is about a 3000 times increase (not percent but as a multiple). So instead of making $300 that week like he normally does, he instead makes $300 x 3000 times ($3 RV) = $900,000 that week? Wow!!! Nice little job he has there. That means he makes $46.8 million a year doesn't it? That's Oprah money! Oh you say he works for the GOI as a janitor? SWEET!

Read more:

I will agree with your train of thought. Some time ago someone else posted that the Iraqis would see little change with the RV, when I disagreed I was torn to shreds.

I tried to explain that if a factory worker say currently earns 6000 dinar a day, it would need to be reduced by a significant amount following any revaluation or the company concerned would never be able to sell its products.

Apparently beef is currently 14000 dinar a kilo, this price cannot remain as it would lead to smuggling and all sorts of fraud.

It would appear that the bigger picture may be a little too big for some people.

• Upvote 3

If it makes you feel any better Quad, Scooter said that the lop articles being released are old articles meant to confuse the speculators. The raising 000 notes study was completed in 2007. The results of the study are posted on the Ministry of Finance Site. He said unequivocally that there will be NO LOP. If you take the time to listen to the CC that Roger conducted with Scooter and Rudy (Yes, the one that caused the drama of late) you will hear Scooter say it himself. They get into the lop talk right about 1 hour into the 2 hour call.

I appreciate the info SR and I will try to dig and find that conference call (THE ONE THAT STARTED IT ALL!! :rolleyes: ) but its kind of like this, I'm already invested and I'm not going anywhere anyway so if they are right, I'll just be that much more surprised I Guess but I'm not going to expect this at least overnight.

So, can anyone tell me what monetary policy cbi would need to put in place to make an RV of $1.00 and above happen? I would think they would need to ditch the whole reserve system to meet the general expectation around here.

Quietlearner... I applaud the effort but you left enormous gaping holes in your research to reach such crazy conclusions. I am all for you peeling the onion and offering us articles and your thoughts... but to jump to the conclusion of $3.22 and then attempting to call this a "model" is just plain silly. Things to ask yourself and consider.

1. DFI is still in existence

2. Oil metering is incomplete

3. Kuwait is still owed $20 Billion.

4. Read Article 4 of the Articles of Agreement with the IMF and tell me how in the Earth you think IMF would allow your rate.

5. Please read up on how the Dinar got to $3.22 in the first place. Hint: Think of Saddam and printing money at his leisure. Then think of him telling the world what the currency is worth artificially without anyone else agreeing with it or supporting it. Then... think about how much he printed and then think about the Swiss Dinar and black market effect. They went from 25 Billion to now somewhere around 27 Trillion M2.

6. Read up on all of the World Bank, WTO punch list item requirements of Iraq for simply social services alone. Cross reference that to the present state of affairs in Iraq today.

7. The revolution of banking is not nearly complete although progress has certainly been made. Only 4.5 million people out of some 30 million have deposits in banks.

8. Your model does not account for populations, for M2, GDP, income per capita, import/export concerns, security, corruption indexing, unemployment, taxation, borrowing ability, currency conversion....blah blah blah... in your comparison to other arab countries.

9. INFRASTRUCTURE

10. Privatization of all the government owned industry.

11. Oil revenue makes up 95% of the GDP yet only 2% of the population of Iraq is employed by that industry!!!!

12. Maliki just ran off the best banking executive in the country that was the caretaker of the numerous GOI ministry accounts! How scary is that??

13. Maliki wanted to use all of the CBI reserves just a few months ago to cover budget deficits and other things the GOI needed. How would that have helped you back up your $3.22 RV?

14. The current investment law from 2006 is antiquated and unfair to the Iraqi businessmen and citizen in lieu of international investing. It also supports corruption through the numerous loop holes.

15. Post $3.22 RV please tell me... will the cost of goods in Iraq remain the same or will they increase 3000 times as well?? How about salaries for Iraqis?? How about taxes on both of those items just mentioned??

16. If 1/3rd of Iraqi's are unemployed, and another 1/3rd have no savings... please tell me how an $3.22 RV will help that 2/3rds of the population? If 1/3rd will now become ridiculously rich do you think the 2/3rds that will remain poor will be a little bit P.O.'d??? Will the merchant raise his prices for the rich or leave them static for the majority of poor? Which would you do if you were the merchant? Now... think of that gigantic wealth chasm it would create in society. Now picture Iraq trying to keep the peace when security is already a nightmare. How will that work out? Through the leadership of their strong united politicians?

17. HCL, Article 140, Kirkuk, Iranian influence, Sadr's army, Maliki's "Black Bat" militia, Kuwait Demarcation of the borders and antiquities, the UN monitoring, etc etc.

This will RV and increase in value. How much and how soon is the question. Please work on your model some more and get back to us when you do some more research. Thanks.

Oh man this is good info...why all the negs? +1 Thanks for sharing drox

• Upvote 1

QuietLearner, thank you so much for the obvious research and hard work that you put into this. You didn't have to share it with us, but you did. Thank you so much. You are very much appreciated. I look forward to further works and comments from you. And thanks for simplifying it for those of those that are not financial or investment gurus, in every sense of the word. smile.gif

Enjoy your day,

Kimberlye cool.gif

P.S. You've obviously been sitting back and quietly learning. biggrin.gif

BRAVO!!! Way to go Kimberlye... You did so much work and you tried so hard to put all you had out there. Tough crowd but I love these guys. Appreciate all your effort and hard work. great post and great info bought to many who aren't savy as you. You did it all with top notch class.

Hope you keep it coming. Best wishes, Lindasmile.gif

BRAVO!!! Way to go QL... You did so much work and you tried so hard to put all you had out there. Tough crowd but I love these guys. Appreciate all your effort and hard work. great post and great info bought to many who aren't savy as you. You did it all with top notch class.

Hope you keep it coming. Best wishes, Lindasmile.gif

Meant Quiet Learner... laugh.gif Oops. Past my bed time. Night..biggrin.gif

If today u earn $300 (USD i assumed..?). after $3 RV your $300 dollar will still be $300 dollar. It's the dinar that will change in value, not the USD. How do you get $900,000 dollar..?

But if you are earning 300 IQD ( equivalent to 0.26 USD) @ $3 RV, your 300 IQD will now be worth about $900 USD.

Unless you meant IQD351,000 which is equivalent to $300 @ 1170. Anyway...I'm sure they will have to make necessary adjustment to their salary once this is all done.

:)

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 2

Awesome read probably the most understandable link verified Post ever written. But still people have to criticize, throw in LOP ##$$**** etc. Why these type of people are even here is a mystery to me? Take your negativity elsewhere. Thanks For The Post QL God Bless and GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are one to talk. You dish out more negative red rocks than anyone. I wasn't being negative but pointing to holes in his analysis. He seems like a great guy and we have further discussion plans. Seriously...Like you... I believed the hype over the years until I really researched it.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/71336-rv-is-happening-now/page__st__40#ixzz1PuppULIYway? I could care less if you agree with me or if you want to give me a red slash. Fire away. I am seeking the truth as are many others. People that got me into this investment announced big RV numbers to me repeatedly. Like you... I believed the hype over the years until I really researched it.

Now, that I have a good understanding of what is possible and what to consider, I would rather share that with others so that they make educated decisions on this. I also look forward to intelligent posters like QL that might have something helpful for me too. Instead of making a witty one liner why don't you give an intelligent response to the questions I raise. Do you have that in you bro? Give me your best shot. Better yet... sit back and contemplate it for a moment and really think about it.

So will the bread at his market still cost $2 upon a $3RV or does that go up 3000 times too? Sheesh...$6000 loaf of bread...OUCH! Lets see... $6000 is the equivalent of 18,000 Dinar. OH that's right, they got rid of the large 3 zero denominations at the same time so now he is going to pay with 25 Dinar notes since that is/will be the country's biggest note. 18,000 Dinar divided by 25 Dinar note means he will have to pay with 720 (25 Dinar notes). Makes perfect sense to me. If I were you... I would start making a designer label of Iraqi Men's Satchels to carry around all that loot!

Won't they look fashionable in their Buckeye Pilot satchels. Complete with a hand gun holster with velcro strap for easy access.

Before you tell me they won't increase wages or prices... think about this. IF they didn't, how would the GOI make money on taxes from the exchange rate increase? They probably wouldn't. They would lose money because they forked over the cash from somewhere to pay the people those crazy exchange rates. So the international business over there has half of the workforce composed of Americans working for them at $100k a year each and half of the workforce composed of Iraqi's making $20k a year. Will they overnight have to pay the Iraqi workers 3000 times that? So the Iraqi worker will essentially make $60 million a year each and the American will continue to make $100k then? Does that sound about right Buckeye??

Way to think it through bro. Somebody or everybody please check my math for me please and make sure I did that correctly. I truly hope someone answers this question.

Like you... I believed the hype over the years until I really researched it. You need to reassess who you are dealing with, I have an Excellant rating of over 300. My only Neg Comments are to Slade and Keep for their less than Cordial Approach and steadfast Constipated "LOP...LOP. You have applied current economic rules to your analogy and In this case could not be ANY further from the reality of the Global Economic shift that is soon to take place IMO..

I have NEVER once said a rate over 3 in my life, Not in the beginning and NOT now. I see a rate of .80 to 1.40 Tops. You want to throw all these stop signs up saying But but but...What if this and that BS, Go for it but dont expect me to waste my time trying to get you to Unlock your ceased up brain. The mentality(YourS) Is....If it has never happened before so its impossible for it to happen now, Total Dog Sh$t..... That,s dead my friend.

I have yet to see you even lean in the direction this may very well turn out to be a Historical event never seen before and almost positively not again in the future.

Cant fly the Helicopter today due to the fact its Raining here in Williston ND, So I decided to waste 15 min and offer a rebuttal to your perception of my Beliefs and attitude into this Investment, I could give a rats Asz what you think you know about an RV and why it cant cant cant.... I know with the certainty of the sun rising tomorrow Iraq MUST have a Internationally Recognized currency in the near future, They have BILLIONS OF BARRels OF OIL.! With Trillions of cubic feet of GAS...

Any one that thinks Iraq will stay in the Stone age has not done their due diligence, I HAVE and will continue to do so. Dont waste your time with a "Hair on fire responce" It will fail.

Get It..........?biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Just imagine what it's going to be like on here when this thing RV's. It's either going to be "haha...I told ya so" or it's gonna be everyone working together, putting the past behind and actually helping one another. I hope for the latter but with the direction this place is going, I fear it will be the other. Some people need to put the ego's aside and reassess why we're all here. Just MHO...

Drox,

I meant no disrespect, as I really want to see both sides of every argument. Anyone who can provide strong arguments is worthy of my attention. If there was any sarcasm in my post it was only because of how you came across in your response to QL by saying basically, "nice try, but come back when you've done more research." QL has done a lot of research and whether it has addressed the things that you have considered, it still was a great deal of "free" information. I just don't want to see us chase off one more person who has no reason to "share" with us, but does anyway. A debate between you two about those issues has much merit, as long as it is handled in a civil manner.

Pilot, well said, I agree.

QL, thanks for your time for us DV family.

Drox, I too, love you smile.gif

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 3

DECISION MATRIX AND MODEL

(Iraqi Dinar 2011)

Returns on this investment seem to be indicative of the past Revaluations I have historically researched. I believe that the Iraq Dinar must revalue at its original 3.22 USD to 1 IQD plus regional inflation and cost of living. Here is how I came to this rate. Historically no devalued currency falling into the Iraq scenario has ever revalued less than it’s worth prior to the devaluation. As a matter of fact no currency that I can find has ever, in this scenario, come in at the old rate prior to devalue, but rather it has revalued at a higher rate. Take this information and couple it with some speculative factors to include the following. The Iraqi people had money in the bank when this devalue of their currency occurred. Do we really think that the Iraqi people would accept a loss? I do not. I see them rioting in the streets, a complete chaotic cue. No Iraq must bring the value to the currency back the original rate at the very least. Lastly consider the amounts of oil that Iraq has. They will be bringing this oil to market. This said, the Iraqi currency must have parity with the rest of the Oil producing Nations. There will be global market disruptions and turmoil. To attempt to bring Iraq forward with anything other than consistent competitive pricing just simply will not happen. To do this would be irresponsible and again it just wont happen. Expect a rate consistent with the rest of the top producing oil Countries.

CONCLUSION

The Iraq Dinar is a once in a lifetime opportunity to achieve financial freedom. With this simple but historically factual model, coupled with reasonable speculation, you can easily draw a clear picture of the outcome of this incredible opportunity. In laying the model next to the Kuwaiti Revaluation you will find that if you remove the UN sanctions from this scenario the RV’s time lines are synonymous, This being said get ready for the official announcement very, very soon and understand clearly that the RV we have all been waiting for is not a one day event but rather is a process that began when the UN Sanctions were lifted. That’s right the RV is in progress….. We are waiting for it to finalize. Your investment is already in play.

I want to be the first to congratulate you on your success.

God bless all of you.

“Quietlearner”

Monday, June 20, 2011

The official exchange rate changed in 2004.....after over 14 years of over printing and inflation...

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2011-05-31&category=EXCHRT

you say no country has revalued for less than it was historically?...really?...which one would you be referring to?...their money didn't devalue over night and it won't revalue over night...I would recommend that you look at their current GDP and compare it to their money supply...both are easily found....this will give you an idea of what the potential is....and it is nowhere near the numbers you present.

Like you... I believed the hype over the years until I really researched it. You need to reassess who you are dealing with, I have an Excellant rating of over 300. My only Neg Comments are to Slade and Keep for their less than Cordial Approach and steadfast Constipated "LOP...LOP. You have applied current economic rules to your analogy and In this case could not be ANY further from the reality of the Global Economic shift that is soon to take place IMO..

I have NEVER once said a rate over 3 in my life, Not in the beginning and NOT now. I see a rate of .80 to 1.40 Tops. You want to throw all these stop signs up saying But but but...What if this and that BS, Go for it but dont expect me to waste my time trying to get you to Unlock your ceased up brain. The mentality(YourS) Is....If it has never happened before so its impossible for it to happen now, Total Dog Sh$t..... That,s dead my friend.

I have yet to see you even lean in the direction this may very well turn out to be a Historical event never seen before and almost positively not again in the future.

Cant fly the Helicopter today due to the fact its Raining here in Williston ND, So I decided to waste 15 min and offer a rebuttal to your perception of my Beliefs and attitude into this Investment, I could give a rats Asz what you think you know about an RV and why it cant cant cant.... I know with the certainty of the sun rising tomorrow Iraq MUST have a Internationally Recognized currency in the near future, They have BILLIONS OF BARRels OF OIL.! With Trillions of cubic feet of GAS...

Any one that thinks Iraq will stay in the Stone age has not done their due diligence, I HAVE and will continue to do so. Dont waste your time with a "Hair on fire responce" It will fail.

Get It..........?biggrin.gif

surely...with your IQ...you could address some of the questions that Drox brought up...since you believe they don't apply

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

JMW- let me guess Cumlada Finance? Not sure I appreciate your tone, but Ill engage. First I dont believe that you took the time to read the entire article I posted. Possibly it was simply an oversight. I clearly posted that I can find no historical evidence that suggests that this scenario DEVALUATION OF CURRENCY VIA OUR OCCUPATION OF THE COUNTRY AND THE REVALUATION AFTER THE WAR / CONFLICT had disolved. Furthermore, why on earth you cant see that it is not only probable but more probably that not that this currency shall return to the rate or better that was there prior to our arrival? Do you realize that in Dec of 1946 the 1 Iraq dinar = 4.06 USD (heres your link http://www.dinartrade.com/iraqmonetaryhistory.htm ) "Before an attack, a wise man knows the history of what he is attacking"... QL 2011.

Some of you are hell bent for election to make this much more difficult than what it is. I have no doubt that drox is an inteligent and capable man. I also realilze that the issues he brings forth may or may not apply to this RV. Understand that my peice is based greatly on History that I can find. I tried to provide you with non -Dinar Site links in my post. This was for those that would respond with the idea that some how because it came off of a Dinar site it was not credible. Please understand that I really dont need your approval nor do I need to wavier. This is the opinions portion of the of this site. I have stated mine. You are welcome to state yours, but, remember to be respectfully. You never know who you are talking too....... and it could come back to bite you in the back side. This arena is often fought in and it is really ashame. I have quietly sat back and watch brilliant people that brought forth solid outside the box thinking to this site. I also sadly watch at they were eaten alive. I beleive there are many alligators here. Too all of you ---- welcome to the swamp-- I believe we are all very close to the answers in our questions. I offer you a fresh prospective on your investment. Nothing more nothing less. Take it or leave it. I have qualified my work with the best links I could provide. I will be posting in the very near future with Drox. However, please remember that I deal in very little speculation and mostly historical fact.

A friend of mine on this site once posted a response to my post and it said "go back and read, read, read and when you think you have had enough, read some more" please allow me to send you this same great advice.

I also want to clarify that the opening of this response was not a shot. I felt out gunned by scholarly overtures last night when I attempted to get my head around DROX response. I will decifer it I promise DROX rolleyes.gif (great stuff by the way)

Quietlearner

• Upvote 3