Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

yes I agree with most of the info you provide however you didn't get into the RV vs LOP or their monetary policy or their money supply....basically the "dream sequence" :lol:

but your not posting this for me....your posting it for all the newbs out there and they'll eat it up and spend next months rent on more dinar because they are so sure the RV is going to happen this month.....

Be careful what you do with this info people....make good responsible decisions...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

yes I agree with most of the info you provide however you didn't get into the RV vs LOP or their monetary policy or their money supply....basically the "dream sequence" :lol:

but your not posting this for me....your posting it for all the newbs out there and they'll eat it up and spend next months rent on more dinar because they are so sure the RV is going to happen this month.....

Be careful what you do with this info people....make good responsible decisions...

Great advice.

I won't believe it until I see it and have cash in hand but tomorrow being my birthday and Summer Solstice would be the perfect day for an RV. :wub:

Happy Birthday "dinarmamma." Hope your wishes come true . . . for they are ours as well.

Thank you so much for all of you research and hard work and for bringing this information to us. I thought that it was not only informative but also a very easy read for those of us who are not as savy to this type of process/investment. Very impressive and inspiring!!!! I am not one who believes the rumors but read them for entertainment only. This analysis however makes sense and gives me insight to as to where we are in this investment. Above all it gives me hope!

Thank you again and God Bless. I hope we all manage our new found wealth well and use at least some of it to help others who are not so fortunate.

• Upvote 2

When do so many of us become so cynical and angry???

I think aside from Scooter's research, this may be one of the best written pieces I have read to date on this site. QL backs up every piece of his research with liinks to the corresponding news articles. IMO, this is not a pumper piece, it is a very well thought out and precisely detailed account of where we've been and where we are now. QL I applaud your effort and respect this piece of work. Thank you for taking the time to research it and thank you for sharing it with us.

Peace

• Upvote 17

yes I agree with most of the info you provide however you didn't get into the RV vs LOP or their monetary policy or their money supply....basically the "dream sequence" laugh.gif

I sure appreciate the input quadraphonic the reason I did not get into those areas is the only senario I can find that includes these is this one. I have been unable to find any of the LOP theories that can apply to this situation. LOP exists im sure but to apply it to this scenario is difficult as it has never occurred in past RV,s that have the same situational elements as this.(occupation and war) The great majority of my post is based on historical fact. The few places that I have speculated are I hope clear. I dont think investment is possible without some speculation.

• Upvote 3

What a great post! In a nutshell, what I have learned over the last year, so great review for me, and for those still putting together a lot of the pieces, you saved them a lot of time connecting the dots! Now that is what DV should be all about! Your post will be much appreciated! A + 1 from me!