Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Bank has a New WebSite

GARLIC

Foreign Currency Exchange

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance offers you the chance to buy and sell different currencies for investment purposes. Our expert foreign exchange team advises you on the best course of action for increased profits and sustained investments.

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a19350cbfd46e4a2baf4b173222ae1545ea1d0289fbfc43448

I just logged into warka online banking. No problem. Appears to be the same as before.

The main site should have a bunch of credit cards showing in the lower left-hand corner. In the lower right corner is the block for online banking, that should take you where you need to go.

Hit "Bank Profile" tab to login to your account.

It wasn't obvious like other bank website in the US.

EDIT

I'm not able to login using my existing login.

Anybody else having trouble?

Hello Everyone,

To login: look to the lower right corner you will see Online Banking / click then you will see the normal login page. There are serveral new features to Warka's Web Page.

Hello Everyone,

To login: look to the lower right corner you will see Online Banking / click then you will see the normal login page. There are serveral new features to Warka's Web Page.

Cool. (was on the left side of screen, picture of a mouse on a desk with Online Banking as the header.)

I saw the old login screen, but I get this error "PASSWORD HAS EXPIRED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR!!!"

Anyone know how to get a hold of the Sys Admin?

I sent an e-mail from the Internet Banking link stating my issue, but I'm not sure if that is the correct person. Anybody else have to reset their password?

Cool. (was on the left side of screen, picture of a mouse on a desk with Online Banking as the header.)

I saw the old login screen, but I get this error "PASSWORD HAS EXPIRED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR!!!"

Anyone know how to get a hold of the Sys Admin?

I sent an e-mail from the Internet Banking link stating my issue, but I'm not sure if that is the correct person. Anybody else have to reset their password?

Your password has probably expired and you will need to pay the 16000 dinar or whatever it is to reset it for the next following 12-month time period (I think its 12 months...). Contact e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com (addressing Mohammad K. Issa) with a signed letter authorizing the e-banking department to issue you a new password. You can photocopy one and submit it in an email. Wait about two weeks +/- (things move at a slow place in the ME) for a reply and access to your account. You can contact the customer service department first at c.services@warka-bank-iq.com (care of Rowaida Mohammed) to verify that to be the problem first if you want to. I have found that the nicer one is over there, the quicker you get what you want.

Does anyone know how to open a warka account now that they have chagedntheir website? The old links no longer work.

Joe.... I scoured the new site to find the application form but no avail. May have to e-mail the info@warka...... to ask for a how to.

Good luck.

Thanks Dinar O Saurus. I sent an email like you suggested. The timing seems awful curious...maybe a good sign? I have cash dinars, but wanted to hedge my bet with half in the Warka account and the other half in cash.

Thanks Dinar O Saurus. I sent an email like you suggested. The timing seems awful curious...maybe a good sign? I have cash dinars, but wanted to hedge my bet with half in the Warka account and the other half in cash.