Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This was posted by LaGrange. about the new Law. Read before everyone goes nuts.

This is simply not accurate as I am a retail forex trader and my broker would have let me (the client) know well ahead of time. Forex brokers have reduced the leverage available to retail traders through new regulations introduced by this crappy law. Leverage was reduced from 200 to 1 down to 50 to 1. Don't fall for the scare tactics. This is a horrible law but it is not going to stop foreign exhange for retail trading.....if this was true you would not be able to get cash for travel etc. Simply stupid.

Read more:

prohblem is i have read his post and he may be correct but i don't know this guy from nothing so who do i beelieve?? its best to take pre cautins 0n every thing you readd of course but their actually may be some truth to this new law that Phoenix pointed out it makes sensse where no one else will get in on this transfer of wealth or it is to screw us you decide.

prohblem is i have read his post and he may be correct but i don't know this guy from nothing so who do i beelieve?? its best to take pre cautins 0n every thing you readd of course but their actually may be some truth to this new law that Phoenix pointed out it makes sensse where no one else will get in on this transfer of wealth or it is to screw us you decide.

The wealthy elite 5, middle class 0.

I find it hard to believe they would be able to get away with blocking certain incomes from cashing out their investment. If this is the case, I can't see them getting away with it, whether there is lawsuits filed or uprising in investors.

As a country, we're beginning to see a very large gap between the wealthy and the poor. The middle class - which I'm a part of - is becoming smaller and smaller. This law will help the weathy become wealthier because they can continue to buy because they meet the income or net worth requirements. It won't affect the poor very much because they can't afford to consider purchasing gold or metals. However, it does affect those of us in the middle class who are trying to improve their financial situations and break into the wealthy category. I haven't purchased metals yet, because the small amount of money I have left after putting myself, my husband and my son through college (without loans) has been invested in the dinar. I've been hoping for an RV so I can invest some of the profits (hopefully) into silver. I really want to feel like I'm getting ahead, but some days it feels like I take one step forward, and move three steps back. :huh:

I guess it's time for more letters to representatives, not that I think it will do much good. <sigh> :angry:

As a country, we're beginning to see a very large gap between the wealthy and the poor. The middle class - which I'm a part of - is becoming smaller and smaller. This law will help the weathy become wealthier because they can continue to buy because they meet the income or net worth requirements. It won't affect the poor very much because they can't afford to consider purchasing gold or metals. However, it does affect those of us in the middle class who are trying to improve their financial situations and break into the wealthy category. I haven't purchased metals yet, because the small amount of money I have left after putting myself, my husband and my son through college (without loans) has been invested in the dinar. I've been hoping for an RV so I can invest some of the profits (hopefully) into silver. I really want to feel like I'm getting ahead, but some days it feels like I take one step forward, and move three steps back. :huh:

I guess it's time for more letters to representatives, not that I think it will do much good. <sigh> :angry:

Change and hope guys it is on the way if not here already.

After researching this act, there may be a good chance the restrictions placed would be only on futures and not actual metal or currency purchases. In other words, you would not be able to put 10% down on a purchase of a metal or currency in hopes it would gain value and subsequently profit from such transactions. Maybe this is why the traders stopped their reserve programs. This would have affected Ali tremedously, since he had about 80% of the Dinar trading market. I could be wrong, but I am not losing sleep over it. I too plan to purchase some metals post RV, but I will physically hold the metal and not a certificate. JMO

This was from Adam earlier today:

Topic: Adam impromptu chat in progress, please hold the typing

[Adam Montana] hold typing

[irie Herb] morning all dinarians

[Adam Montana] There are... as many of you know... a couple of issues going on right now

[Adam Montana] the first I will address is the departure of one of our respected members

[Adam Montana] I regret his decision, but the door is always open if he cares to return

[Adam Montana] luckily

[Adam Montana] this investment doesn't hinge on him

[Adam Montana] and others will step up to offer words of wisdom

[Adam Montana] and we will see the return on our investment with or without him

[Adam Montana] so on that note... the subject is officially closed

[Adam Montana] And the drama ends

[Adam Montana] and we can all go back to being adults, and worry about what is important - the RETURN on our investment!

[Adam Montana] now to the important topic

[Adam Montana] the other issue

[Adam Montana] Frank-Dodd Law

[Adam Montana] there is a rule in place that prohibits small guys like most of our members

[Adam Montana] from making large transactions

[Adam Montana] one of the "other sites", or "other gurus"

[Adam Montana] misinterpreted this law

[Adam Montana] and has everyone scared that we won't be able to cash in after july 15

[Adam Montana] due to this rule

[Adam Montana] I understand how the mistake was made

[Adam Montana] because I have the education and have passed the Series 65 to be a Registered Investment Advisor

[Adam Montana] itsinthemx is now banned from chat

[Adam Montana] there is NOTHING to worry about with this rule

[Adam Montana] and I'll explain why

[Adam Montana] the law is reagarding "Accredited Investors'

[Adam Montana] to be an Accredited Investor, you need over $1,000,000 net worth

[Adam Montana] the law is reagarding "Accredited Investors'

[Adam Montana] to be an Accredited Investor, you need over $1,000,000 net worth

[Adam Montana] or an individual income of over 200,000 USD for the last two years with a reasonable expectation of the same in the current year

[Adam Montana] or a joint income of 300,000 for the last two years with a reasonable expectation of the same this year

[Adam Montana] as long as you are an "Accredited Investor", the F rank-Dodd Law does not apply to you for this investment

[Adam Montana] (keep in mind that the 1,000,000 net worth excludes your primary residence)

[Adam Montana] bottom line is this:

[Adam Montana] if the Dinar RVs and you are the owner of over $1,000,000 in assets (Dinar)

[Adam Montana] then you are an Accredited Investor

[Adam Montana] I don't fault the "gurus" for not understanding this

[Adam Montana] it's a complicated subject, and that's why they don't allow every Tom Joe and Harry to open an investment practice!

[Adam Montana] I am also very thankful i was able to dedicate the time to getting this education

[Adam Montana] because otherwise i would have had to pay a lot of money to get the answer I just gave you

[Adam Montana] that's it, i will open the floor to F rank-Dodd Law questions ONLY

[Adam Montana] for about 5 minutes

Read more:

Moderators please pin posting. Adam has answered. Thank you :)

• Upvote 1

Has anyone considered that since this concerns leveraging, that possibly it aims to prevent bailing out someone that doesn't have the financial means to pay for the over leveraging that Forex was allowing?

This, unfortunately, does not discriminate.

If you don't have a job, don't take out a mortgage loan.

If you can't afford to pay for your losses, don't over leverage a trade..

This is really not a difficult concept to grasp.

If it does nothing other than to lessen the manipulation of metal prices, it has positive results.