Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE OIL MAN new web site

hitman

Okie has his own website.... does anyone have the URL? I guess since Get Team , Planet Dinar and another site have seen the light, Okie has resorted to putting up his own website..... and the heat in the kitchen has gotten to Scooter ... If he is Okie's apprentise..... he will be back in a day or two....

DON"T FORGET TO CALL AND GET YOUR DINAR VACUMN

After listening to the posted call from last night, I can understand why people get all excited.... came midnight, then this morning now 4 pm EST.... and I am sure we will go way into the weekend..... still waiting .... hope to see it soon... So I can be the first one to say WOW they got it right after 52 weeks of missing the mark.....

Look for my informertical on TV..... The Dinar VACUMN.... I promise it will clean up any Intel BS that these guru's can put out........ People it will happen when it happens ... these people have no clue...... opps also forgot I have Okie Oil Man shovels still for sale going fast........ Let's bury him on his new website... see where he can run from there when we are done with Jokie Okie and his Smelltel rumors

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just went to Okie's site ... seems to have all the stuff we don't want here, at least the stuff I am tired of seeing here ... are you sure we cannot recommend other sites? This would be a great one to recommend to certain obnoxious posters. hahahaha

:rolleyes:

smee2

Attetion to Okie bashers:

Please attention Okie has moved his ass kicking department to Old Hickory, Tn . Home of President Andrews Jackson.

Here Mr Lineberry + Mr, Lampley a train world class boxers and cagefighters always in need of sparing partners . No appointment necessary . Walks ins are welcome .

Hand talking only. Not computers satisfation guarantee.

• 7 months later...

Okie has his own website.... does anyone have the URL? I guess since Get Team , Planet Dinar and another site have seen the light, Okie has resorted to putting up his own website..... and the heat in the kitchen has gotten to Scooter ... If he is Okie's apprentise..... he will be back in a day or two....

DON"T FORGET TO CALL AND GET YOUR DINAR VACUMN

After listening to the posted call from last night, I can understand why people get all excited.... came midnight, then this morning now 4 pm EST.... and I am sure we will go way into the weekend..... still waiting .... hope to see it soon... So I can be the first one to say WOW they got it right after 52 weeks of missing the mark.....

Look for my informertical on TV..... The Dinar VACUMN.... I promise it will clean up any Intel BS that these guru's can put out........ People it will happen when it happens ... these people have no clue...... opps also forgot I have Okie Oil Man shovels still for sale going fast........ Let's bury him on his new website... see where he can run from there when we are done with Jokie Okie and his Smelltel rumors

OKIE IS ON VACATION, HE MADE A TON OF MONEY OFF OF HIS LAST PUMPING STORY..PEOPLE WENT CRAZY AND BOUGHT A TON OF DINARS OFF OF HIS LIES.... :lol::lol: